[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whose / laziness is making me wanting to leave uni / here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 56446548345.jpg (60 KB, 625x478) Image search: [Google]
56446548345.jpg
60 KB, 625x478
whose / laziness is making me wanting to leave uni / here?
>>
Me. Idk if I'll sign up for next years courses. What about you, OP? whats your story.
>>
if he has to do any serious movements his cheetos are going to go e v e r y w h e r e
>>
I've been taking less and less classes each year. I'm down to 2 right now. Had to drop one earlier this semester.
>>
>>28271537
I'm dropping out this semester. It was my last chance and I know I'll fail because I haven't been to class in 2 months.
Laziness and compulsive masturbation.
>>
I am stuck on the general ed classes that are required. The math and science courses that everyone complains about I can go through easily. But writing 12 page research papers and all these stupid projects, I've done them before but I just can't be arsed to now.
>>
>>28271537
It's not laziness for me. It's just that I've lost the will to go on. It's the last week of the semester and I've given up. I just can't give a shit.
>>
I'm extremely lazy and also have gaps in my math education. I've got a 1.75 GPA and will probably drop out after this semester is up.

I'm thinking about trade school or the military but I'm a typical socially awkward robot and it'll probably be rough adapting to environments like that. Don't really have a choice though desu
>>
>>28271537
i've been to one class in the last three weeks. luckily i graduate this year and am yet to have a bad grade
>>
>>28271537
>tfw lazy but still have a 3.95 GPA

when she give you the succ without asking
>>
>Tfw academic probation
>tfw failing easiest math class my college offers
>tfw being forced to do stem and will have to go all the way to calc 3
>>
Not even done getting aa from cc and I'm already so fucking burned out. I have no degree I want to get and no clue where I want to transfer to.
>>
>>28271601
I'm basically a forever student. I switched majors 3 time, with good grades too somehow. I am just very very lazy.

I would rather die than go on the dole though. People like me should be castrated.
>>
>>28272591
Trade school or military sounds like a good option tbf. The transition will probably be hard, but everything in life is .
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.