[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you want to manipulate someone and utterly destroy their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1454286843612.jpg (95 KB, 903x714) Image search: [Google]
1454286843612.jpg
95 KB, 903x714
>tfw you want to manipulate someone and utterly destroy their life
>tfw you don't know where to start
have any of you ever done this? how do you do it?
>>
File: Hatsune3.png (650 KB, 794x775) Image search: [Google]
Hatsune3.png
650 KB, 794x775
>>28271456
look in the mirror, you're already a pro
>>
It' pretty easy to ruin someone's life if they do drugs. So identifying if they do drugs is the best start. Basically, just try to use the law on your side. Fish for any illegal shit they regularly do then it's just a matter of setting them up.
>>
>>28272340
Or maybe if they are prone to addictive behavior, you could hook them up with progressively more dangerous drugs. Up until their life is in shambles or they OD.
>>
>>28271796
Hah. That's a good one.

OP you need charisma to do it so just stop already.
>>
Become a girl and then marry some dude.
>>
give them lyme disease and malaria and MRSA and herpes and AIDs

suicide mode on
>>
>>28272586
>>28272340

Have you ever gone outside?
>>
>>28271456
>>28272607

This. I consider myself a master manipulator but normies aren't so easy to manipulate as you'd think. Not because they're smarter but because their entire existences are usually lies and half-truths so you're not actually pressing the buttons you think you when you try to manipulate them.

Most of my manipulations have fallen flat on their face because the person did something I totally didn't expect. Something always gets lost in translation because normies can't into reality, just their own delusions they make up as they go along.

But if you're going down that root, the first step is to be friendly with them and get them to open up and trust you. From there you find a plan or opening.
>>
File: microwaved-bread.jpg (11 KB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
microwaved-bread.jpg
11 KB, 320x213
>>28272644
>Become a girl and then marry some dude.

Underradiated toast.
>>
>>28272767
You're so smart yet can't form sentences. I wonder why you find it so hard to manipulate them, it might be because, hmm, you're actually stupid?
>>
>>28273036

The fuck are you talking about? Those sentences are fine. Shut the fuck up, normie.
>>
>>28273036

You're so smart yet you utterly fail at trolling or english isn't your first language or something. I read that post thinking there was something wrong with it since you said so and now I think you're the moron here.
>>
YOU ONLY WANT TO DO THAT BECAUSE YIU THINK BEING ABLE TO DO THAT MEANS YOU NOW UNDERSTAND PEOPLE, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY LIKE AND FEAR AND HAVE USED THAT TO FINALLY MAKE THEM LIKE AND FEAR YOU

THE VERY FACT THAT THIS ACT OF STRENGTH BETRAYS INTERNAL WEAKNESS MEANS THIS WILL BACKFIRE ON YOU. TO MANIPULATE YOU MAKE THEM FEEL, TO MAKE THEM FEEL YOU PRETEND TO FEEL, AND EVENTUALLY YOUR PSYCHE WILL RECOIL WITH HORROR AND SIMULATE THE WORST PART OF HER REALITY WITH YOU IN YOUR MIND: THE PART WHERE SHE BELIEVED YOU, WHERE YOU MADE HER WHOLE, AND THEN RUINED HER AND THE UTTER BETRAYAL

YOU'RE NOT STRONG ENOUGH FOR THAT
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.