[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>scratch my balls for like a minute >decide to smell the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: jp2-a.jpg (6 KB, 220x308) Image search: [Google]
jp2-a.jpg
6 KB, 220x308
>scratch my balls for like a minute
>decide to smell the hand because why the fuck not
>actually pass out for a minute or two from the terrifying stench

how did i become like this
the last time i had a shower was
uhh
sometime during last year, summer i think

i despise myself
>>
File: 1427924286209.jpg (27 KB, 314x246) Image search: [Google]
1427924286209.jpg
27 KB, 314x246
>>28270941
>the last time i had a showet was sometime during last year, summer I think
This is going to be an epic thread.
>>
The rest of you smells just as bad, you're just used to it.
>>
>>28270941
so why are you not showering right now?
>>
take a pic of your shower and post it.
>>
>decided to go out camping with a group of friends
>someone decided to bring the weird girl with us because they thought it would get them laid
>three days of intense hiking, heat, and no showers has left us looking/smelling awful
>hiking back to the camp station
>girl is in front of me
>a sharp wind blows and I smell her rancid cunt
>i start to feel immediately sick and i try to stop myself from vomiting by covering my mouth with my hand
>only makes me vomit all over my hand, face, and shirt
>everyone thought I got food sickness so it was all good

It was the worst smell I've ever smelt.
>>
Bumping epic thread ,
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.