[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay robots. On April 27th I lost my very best friend in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 400x304) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 400x304
Okay robots. On April 27th I lost my very best friend in the whole wide world. It's been a very rough 4 days already and I miss him. My sweet Max was so kind, funny, and loving to me when no one else was, and he was ripped away from me like that. I love him so much. I want to see his beautiful face again or hear the sound of his voice, I want to die. I want to kill my self so I can be with Max again forever. But I am afraid what if I go to hell and he is in heaven. Or even worse. I go to heaven and he goes to hell. Should I do an hero my fellow robots? What would Max want me to do?
>>
>>28270827
There's no such thing as hell or heaven. Reincarnation might be a thing though so find comfort in that. Its probably just lights out at the end though. But if you really did believe in hell isn't suicide a one way ticket there? I plan on ending it soon, but if you're motivated by the after life that's retarded.
>>
File: existentialism.jpg (513 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
existentialism.jpg
513 KB, 2048x1366
Yeah, being motivated by the afterlife probably isn't the healthiest way to do things. Honor his memory instead.

What was Max like? Spin us a story, OP.
>>
>>28270827
Obviously Max wouldn't want you to be dead, especially not because of him, so unfortunately you are stuck in this life without him. All you can do is press on until shit gets better
>>
>>28271135
When I started high school I had no friends. I was so shy and awkward I could never start a conversation. The only people I knew were kids on the wrestling team and track team. But I would never consider them close friends. Then came sophomore year. Max was a freshman and we were both in pe. We were the only kids without friends and we talked and just hit it off. He was my very best friend. Whenever something was wrong we would always talk to each other. He would always come to my duals and track meets even though he didn't like sports. I even took a year off from school so we could go to the same college. He wanted to be a doctor so he could help people. When he died he wanted all his organs donated so he could live out his dream. I too am an organ donor, and if I don't kick the bucket with in the next few days I will start donating blood, plasma, and I want to try and find someone I can give bone marrow to. I want to continue my studies in foreign relations and I want to be a diplomat. I want to stop wars and save as many people as I can. Not only for Max, but I don't want anyone to feel like I do now.
>>
>>28270827
>What would Max want me to do?
he'd want you to stay alive and help science and technology advance to the point where he can be brought back to life, and you both become immortal.

turn the universe into heaven, don't hope to go there when you die.
>>
>>28270827

lmfao..

fucking roastie, we all know ur a useless fuck.

Just find urself another Chad and live happily ever after or killurself. you know these are your only options.
>>
>>28271288
That's really noble. I like to think this advice is a little better than the old "just bee yourself" - hold on to your highest hopes and don't let anything sway you from them.

If you manage to do that you'll be a success. Plenty of people that are friendless or shy in high school end up entirely functional later in life.
>>
>>28271464
Do you just have such an inferiority complex that you have to pick on the weak and mourning to feel good about yourself?
>>
>>28271556
look at the date and time

u rly think people give a fuck about others anymore. its just some attention whore in the internet, thats all.
>>
>>28270827
My best and only friend committed suicide 2 years ago, 3 in august. It made my life different, as to be expected. It gets better eventually, but looking to other people for advice is generally useless. It's an internal thing, the struggle is with yourself. good luck and sorry m8
>>
Max would want you to be happy here, or at least to keep trying.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.