[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw got accepted to Harvard for grad school but not MIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1324674933001.jpg (11 KB, 350x263) Image search: [Google]
1324674933001.jpg
11 KB, 350x263
>tfw got accepted to Harvard for grad school but not MIT

Who /depressed/ here?
>>
what field are you in?

pretty cool desu good luck in grad school
>>
>tfw got into Johns Hopkins University Early decision but didn't think about applying to Ivy leagues

Feels bad man. I could've been at UPenn
>>
>>28270668
i think this post is >important enough to reply to with a complete nonsense to be honest senpai because while it is obviously bait since grad school acceptances happened months ago the idea of >Harvard Grad School is still dangerous enough that it might evoke some emotions from the robots on this board which i dont want to see besides which can we all laugh at this dumb frog poster for falling for >college and worse >grad school memes because honestly the only honest way to make an honest living these days is to steal steal from the systems that cause us robots so much pain
>>
>tfw it was a childhood dream to attend a prestigious university
>tfw I'm too stupid to ever do so

How do you cope with not being able to have the only thing you really want in life?
>>
>>28271302
if you think the only thing you want in life is to attend a prestigious university than you dont belong here because youve obviously never been completely and totally alone because if you had you would realize simple human contact even if you generally hate people is a far more essential want than >prestige or >university
>>
>>28270668
>tfw only going to inherit 3 million instead of 20

Its not right lads
>>
>>28271249
I actually attend a very prestigious university. It hasn't helped my robothood at all. If anything it makes it worse, since the people here are on average much more social and successful than average. This means that the girls you interact with will be much less likely to date a non-chad since they have a better selection pool. I can't wait to get out of here and move to bumfuck West Virginia.
>>
>>28271337
Robots can still have dreams, and those dreams can turn into nightmares as they become unattainable. They only become worse as your friends and family get exactly what at you want out of life. You don't want to hate them for doing great things, so you use it to further justify hating yourself. The other feels pile up too (>no gf, etc.), but your delusional dreams distractyou from the pain.

I don't give a damn about some poorly defined robot "identity." I'm a failure in life, and this seems to be the only place where such people congregate.
>>
boo hoo dickhead
>>
File: download.png (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 205x246
>tfw gf doesn't know how to suck dick well
>tfw have to settle for getting my ass and balls licked while she jacks me off
>>
>>28270668
>tfw MIT student
Sucks to be you, I guess
>>
>>28271395

I guarantee you will blow that in <10 years and wind up homeless
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.