[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Be me. >Dad passed away 4 months ago. >Mom has been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 612x612
>Be me.
>Dad passed away 4 months ago.
>Mom has been a wreck since.
>brought home 3 guys in the past week.
>Tell her this isn't a healthy way to keep living her life.
>Tells me to shut the fuck up because I don't understand the pain she's feeling right now.

I don't know what to do. I feel so bad for her. She won't listen to me and I'm pretty much the only family she has. How can I get her to understand she won't find love with these men?
>>
The kind of thread you truly hope it's fake
If it's not, i feel you man
>>
>>28270183
Have a breakdown in front of her

Next time you cry make sure she hears it and tell her to stop being a whore

Also move out
>>
>>28270183
>cucked by mommy
wew lad

Live for yourself. Even she'll come around eventually.

It'll be on her deathbead though.
>>
>Tells me to shut the fuck up because I don't understand the pain she's feeling right now.
Maybe if she stopped taking it up the butt she wouldn't be in pain.
Wew lad :^)
>>
Sounds like wincest in the future
>>
Your mom sounds like a slut who's finally free of her husband to whore herself out to as many men as possible.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.