[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's really sad that even robots don't want to be my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: zach_hill.jpg (142 KB, 1226x862) Image search: [Google]
zach_hill.jpg
142 KB, 1226x862
It's really sad that even robots don't want to be my friend. I constantly try to interact and make friends here and literally nobody reciprocates. At least some of you losers have internet friends.
>>
I'll be your friend OP
But truthfully I don't know what friends even do
And there's no way for me to know that we're a good friend-match just from your post
And if we're not, rejection is painful
So maybe I don't want to try after all
>>
>>28270173
>>28270020
>>28270008

What kind of friends do you want OP?
>>
You can't be too certain about that. I do want friends, I haven't had any for years. But I don't know how to talk to people. So I don't really try.
>>
>>28270214
That'd be cool, do you have a skype or steam or something?
>>28270229
You think I haven't fucking tried these threads? Nobody accepts my requests or responds to mine. I've emailed anons before and they just ignore me
>>
>>28270294
You're right. OP in both threads isn't responding. Give us a throwaway e-mail in the first place, some lurkers are too shy to post, but they might add you.
>>
>>28270354
[email protected]
alright
>>
I find that most people here can't communicate outside of 4chan. They're too afraid to open up even if you try and lower standards.

Relax and realize that your robot friends are disposable until you're attached.
>>
>>28270294
http://steamcommunity.com/id/CornCobHenry
>>
File: hammer-nail.jpg (99 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
hammer-nail.jpg
99 KB, 425x282
>>28270405
Hit the naiI on the head
Plus there's no real context to open up with unless you have shared interest from the get-go, which makes it all the more awkward and difficult to navigate
>>
>>28270464
True, I just want to talk to people
>>
>>28270464
It's easy if you play vidya together
>>
File: d30.png (276 KB, 862x488) Image search: [Google]
d30.png
276 KB, 862x488
>>28270173
OP, maybe you just aren't interesting? Perhaps you should look within.
>>
>>28270876
I feel like I'm pretty interesting, I have a lot of interests and hobbies.
>>
File: 1457740027315.jpg (42 KB, 283x323) Image search: [Google]
1457740027315.jpg
42 KB, 283x323
>>28270173

The desire for friendship comes quickly

the friendship itself does not.

You can't just decide to go out and make friends one day. You need happenstance, you need shared experience. Friendships on here will usually fall flat unless there's an extrovert involved, OR you're close to one another to meet physically.

You need your physical presence there, not just your mental.
>>
File: 1458867145716.gif (1 MB, 680x480) Image search: [Google]
1458867145716.gif
1 MB, 680x480
>>28270918
I only said what I did because it took me years to realize the reason I was alone was because I was an uninteresting, unfunny asshole.

If you are interesting, then you just have to change your approach to others, and stop looking for friends on a taiwan rice farming workshop.
>>
>>28270173
>tfw my one true goal in life att is to get a Roland V-Drum kit and take out all of my bottled rage, anger, and frustration on it every single day for several years until I reach Zach Hill-mode and end up in a seminal experimental hip-hop band, then proceed to kill myself just for the fuck of it
>>
>>28271223
do you like his time in wavves or hella? I just finished hold your horse is and I thought his drumming complimented the whole album really well
>>
>>28271223
That's an awesome goal anon
>>
>>28271252
I've been following his work since Hella, but Death Grips is without a doubt his superior project imo
>>
>>28271285
How do you feel about the ILYs and Fashion Week then? those are really zach+andy-orientated projects without so much input from zach
>>
>>28270173
I don't really have many friends but don't consider myself to be lonely. I know where to go and what to do if I want social contact and people to speak to.

Friendships can't be forced. If you and other people are compatible with each other then they will form naturally, you might not even be aware of it happening. I'm going to be a dick and tell you to JUST BEE YOURSELF :<) but that's honestly the best advice I can give you, be yourself and find out what works and what doesn't, adjust accordingly.
>>
>>28271343
The ILY's album was great. Fashion Week in retrospect was pretty neat I guess.

I honestly think their recent Interview 2016 EP blew Fashion Week completely out of the water though.
>>
>>28271410
Fashion Week was mediocre imo, I think the ILYs project reflects Zach's time in Wavves more than anything. I'm not even sure about Andy, he was basically a nobody before Duff Gropes

Have you heard MC Ride's old projects??
>>
>>28270287
Same way here. I can barely hold a conversation past 2-3 minutes
>>
>>28271475
Yeah, his stint in Fyre was okay though. But Death Grips really made him truly blossom when came down to finding his true style.

What did you think of Bottomless Pit?
>>
>>28270173

This is a place where people act out their frustrations, this is NOT a support group or safe space for lonely people who want things to change.

This is a bitter hateful place, and pretty much the only reason I hang out here anymore is to warn anons like you, who will get much more harm than good from hanging out here.

If you really want to change your life, forget completely about looking on the internet. Just do what you can in real life to go out more and be exposed to people.
>>
>>28271541
I've only heard Hot Head, I didn't even know they released bottomless pit yet.
Is it any good?
>>
>>28271590
Coming from someone who's actively followed them since the beginning, it's their best damn work yet.

Think a more twisted, almost catchier version of TMS mixed with everything else they've done.
>>
File: joeTilly.jpg (62 KB, 536x720) Image search: [Google]
joeTilly.jpg
62 KB, 536x720
>>28270173
OP has a gf everyone abort thread
>>
>>28271651
I'm going to sleep anon, I was the OP and you should add my steam because you're interesting
http://steamcommunity.com/id/opiateoverlord/
>>
>>28271729
Lmao thanks but I don't play steam.

I might once I get a new PC or some shit.
>>
>>28270173
I just don't find anime and video games very interesting and can't make any friends here because of that.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.