[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's holding you back from being a Chad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1.png (335 KB, 749x521) Image search: [Google]
1.png
335 KB, 749x521
Depression and social phobia are my problems.
>>
>>28269995
Lack of will, and thinking I'll get it anyway cause I'll be rich someday (millennial thinking, I know)
>>
my lack of self worth.

i dont really believe looks and status determine whos Alpha.
>>
People can't be Chad, they are born Chads
>>
I'm gonna guess the physical network structure of my brain.
>>
>>28269995
just plain fucking lazy
>>
why would i want to be chad? i want to be myself, i want to be special
>>
Alpha is good leader.

obviously
>>
>>28270101

zyzz was born a lanky dweeb and became the ultimate chad.
>>
>>28270207
yeah exception
>>
>>28269995
Me from being a Stacy: shitty skin quality. Acne, bacne, and just hairy like a man. Also I have little sense of style, yet I have a fair amount of money for clothes. I'd be fashionable as hell if I could.
>>
>>28270155
A happy life without being normie is not possible.
>>
>>28270207

zyzz was not a chad at all, he was a roided up arab with a beak nose. He could only score low quality club sluts.
>>
Misanthropy.
Thought I'd grow out of edgy shit once I stopped being a teenager, but I still hate people. The only difference is that there was one person I didn't hate when I was 15, and that was me.
Now that I hate myself all that's left for me is alcohol.
>>
>>28269995
I could be a chad but I'm going bald at 19.
>>
>>28270274
there is no normies and non-normies

there is only happy people and unhappy people
and i know you are an unhappy person, because of what you say
it makes you weak
>>
File: 1462107851946.jpg (83 KB, 750x736) Image search: [Google]
1462107851946.jpg
83 KB, 750x736
>Balding with 20
>Big forehead
>Lazy
>No self-confidence
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.