[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so done with white girls. Yeah I know all of you are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 657255.jpg (34 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
657255.jpg
34 KB, 640x480
I'm so done with white girls.

Yeah I know all of you are misogynists by default, but there's a special kind of cuntiness reserved for white girls. Most have this unhealthy sense of entitlement that comes with being white. The "I deserve everything cuz I have a pussy" complex that's oh so common among higher class people. But white girls seem to have it regardless of social status. You try to call em out on it and they just pull the "muh feminism" card and complain about their oppression while completely disregarding the oppression that any non-white (male or female) goes through, and even if they are aware of it they claim to be partners in oppression, like, bitch, please. White girls inherently have more privilege in a western country than any non white man, and certainly more privilege than any non white woman.

There's a reason why so many non white women reject feminism, it's a white woman's game. I've dated girls of many different races (Philipino, Jamaican, Mexican, dark skinned Armenian) and every one was more reserved and less entitled than the never ending bitchiness of a white woman who feels like she's the only princess in the world.

God, it's frustrating. Non white women see it too, but they can't speak up about it because as soon as they call white girls out on their sense of entitlement they get shouted down as being anti feminist or having internalized misogyny. It's ridiculous.

That being said, I'd still fuck a hot white girl if she's willing and able, but as soon as she starts demanding shit that's when I show her the door.
>>
>>28269949
I sense a butthurt shitskin woman
>>
>>28270007
lol no thank fucking god. I'm a pretty white white man. But yeah It's not just white women who are entitled, I'll admit it (for example, this whole fucking board)
>>
>>28270244
>"pretty white"
>peroxide
>>
don't worry white man, i will date white women for you.
>>
Don't demonize all white girls because some stacys rejected your loser ass.
>>
>>28269949
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to "assimilate," i.e., intermarry, with all those nonwhites. The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote unquote assimilating with them.

They say they are antiracist. What they are is antiwhite.

Antiracist is a code word for antiwhite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8Ke1w8iVTs
>>
>"i'm done with white women!"
>"but kick all non-white males out so white women will HAVE to date white men."
>"keep non-white females because we are entitled to them too."

baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
>>
>>28269949
White woman are amazing what the hang are you talking about, you are so amazingly beta you have to date a filipino who has an average IQ of 85 and can't for the life of you please or handle an intelligent woman who pulls you up on your obvious bullshit. If you are literally so retarded you need a woman who just smiles and nods while you botch through life then you deserve to have your progeny be retarded so I encourage you to continue dating air heads.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.