[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you have embraced failure >tfw you fantasize about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: russia2012x175.jpg (74 KB, 633x439) Image search: [Google]
russia2012x175.jpg
74 KB, 633x439
>tfw you have embraced failure
>tfw you fantasize about fighting against all odds to no avail

What's wrong with me
>>
you have to be at the very bottom to appreciate the top
>>
File: maincharacters.png (933 KB, 856x3185) Image search: [Google]
maincharacters.png
933 KB, 856x3185
>>28269870
Nothing wrong with Spite as motivation.
>>
>>28269870
War is a forcing of the unity of existence. You recognize the dissonance you impose and wish to correct it, not through suicide, as that is an abrogation of your will and ultimate ignominy, but to put your cause to contest and bring existence to hazard in the higher court of history.
>>
>>28269870
I know the feel brother, hopefully WWIII comes soon and we find glory however fleeting it is.
>>
>>28271170
Kumagawa is super cool and I want him to suck my cock
>>
>>28272684
i recommend that you withdraw from everything you preconceive as fleeting.
>>
>>28269870
i know this feel. compromise defines the weak
>>
>>28269870

Isis is recruiting right now, go on senpai everything you wished for in one place
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.