[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHERE'S MY GIRLFRIEND? I'M CUTE, FUNNY AND HAVE A
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1460927617314.png (631 KB, 681x681) Image search: [Google]
1460927617314.png
631 KB, 681x681
WHERE'S MY GIRLFRIEND?

I'M CUTE, FUNNY AND HAVE A LOT OF HOBBIES WHERE IS SHE? I'M GOING TO DIE FIGHTING IN EUROPE BEFORE I GET A GIRLFRIEND

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I think you give yourself too much credit.
>>
>>28269881
>tripfag
>giving anybody his opinion
>>
>>28269860
Those are some good questions. What are your hobbies?
>>
>>28269881
>tripfag giving advice to anyone
wew lad
>>
>>28270232
Photography, filmmaking, painting and constructing military model vehicles and reading but since the weather is getting warmer I started to trek out into wooded areas to take pictures of various plant, animal and insect life to identify what lives in my area.

Basic stuff.
>>
If you are cute and funny, just fuck off to /soc/ and you'll find someone in a hookup thread.

The reason you are here is because you are not either of those things.

I think you may be a troll, my fellow browser :^)
>>
File: 612512623.jpg (75 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
612512623.jpg
75 KB, 525x700
>>28269881
Tripfaggo, please die.
>>
>>28269860
to get the girl you must be what the girl wants.

why are you not what the girl wants? be honest with yourself and with us if you want help.
>>
>>28270565
I think I found the reason why you don't have a girlfriend. You're pretentious.
>>
>>28270665
I don't pretend to be better by anyone by sitting in my room for housing meticulously painting shit nobody cares about.

If I was going for the pretentiousness I'd say how awesome I am at guitar and scoring with chicks.

>>28270632
Manlet and skinny doesn't help.
>>
>>28270601
Do people really hook up in /soc/?
I have a habit of assuming that everything posted on this site is a meme/ironic/not for real
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.