[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh hi there, wagecuck. Don't mind me, just finishing up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: 1453631665235.jpg (79 KB, 403x401) Image search: [Google]
1453631665235.jpg
79 KB, 403x401
Oh hi there, wagecuck. Don't mind me, just finishing up some reading. Shouldn't you be preparing for bed? Afterall, your two days of freedom are almost up. Too bad you only had two days to do what NEETs do everyday. Life is full of nothing but me-time, whereas you only get a few hours at night after coming home from work and your two days of freedom.

Welp, better take that sleep aid. You got a long day tomorrow. Like I said, don't mind me--I'm going to stay up for awhile and do more reading.
>>
>>28269648
What do you think about people who enjoy their jobs Neetbro?
>>
File: 1461362633219.gif (890 KB, 358x360) Image search: [Google]
1461362633219.gif
890 KB, 358x360
>>28269686
Not OP but anyone who enjoys slavery is delusional or in denial.
>>
>>28269732
Isn't neetdom slavery to the government?
>>
>>28269686
Considering that they're very few (70% of people flat out hate their jobs), if they enjoy it: so be it. It's stupid though to make excuses such as "muh contribution to society", "muh legacy", and "make muh parents proud of me." These are nothing but defense mechanisms for the wagecucks who don't enjoy their job. It's quite hilarious though that the average wagecuck on /r9k/ seems to make way higher than the national average and all seem to enjoy their jobs. Something is very amiss, and we all know it. Even the wagecucks themselves know it.
>>
>>28269775
>slavery
>don't work, get paid
lmao
>>
File: tumblr_m396kzDv8h1rpx9bqo1_500.jpg (74 KB, 500x455) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m396kzDv8h1rpx9bqo1_500.jpg
74 KB, 500x455
>>28269775
No because unlike wagecuckaroons we get to do the wide majority of things we want in life. Wagecucks really cant grasp this, and I am not surprised, but the state of living as a NEET is really mind alteriting.

When a wagecuck gets free time they stress out over how they'll fill in that time, they have been programmed into thinking that every waking moment they must do something at least semi-productive. A NEET cherishes life in a more meaningful manner. For a NEET time is something valuable it simply is. That is why NEETs live more fulfilling lives. Without the stress of trying to find something to do with their free time they end up getting more hobbies and learning more skills compared to a wagedrone.
>>
>>28269869
Every homeless guy I know has a pretty shitty life.
>>
I wish I felt like reading but my brain is usually mush from stress and toil that all i usually do is watch shows and play vidya
>>
>>28269933
Homeless =/= NEET.
>>
>>28269869
>we get to do the wide majority of things we want in life

like waking up at noon everyday, F5ing 4chan, watching the same animes and fapping? It's a terrible existence. Wakecucking is bad but still slightly better. I'm actually more depressed on my days off from work. Hate having idle time.
>>
>>28269869
Nice tumblr pic.

Fucking normies, OUTOUTOUTOUTOUT
>>
>>28269648
bank holiday tomorrow lads, three day weekend. god save the queen
>>
DING DONG ANOTHER DAY ANOTHER DOLLAR
>>
>>28269933
Not him but I live in my car (hatchback), just travelling place to place. It's like the flying first class of homelessness. I shower at gyms and have a solar panel to recharge my phone/laptop. I wagecucked for a few years and saved/invested a bit. Enough that my dividends now pay for my living expenses.

This wouldn't be possible if I had a house or apartment sucking away my cash every month. My biggest expense is food.

I spend most days teaching myself programming. Eventually I'll get a job, but I just hate the schedule aspect and waking up to an alarm clock.
>>
I've experienced NEET life and wage slaving. Both suck. I want to die.
>>
>>28270054
Oh, so those guys begging for change in 8 year old clothes aren't unemployed?
>>
>>28270131
That legitimately sounds like the life. NEET isnt something you just do, you have to wagecuck for it, you have to suffer a couple of years,then you live free.
>>
>>28270158
It's because you spend time and money trying to impress women or subsidizing their lifestyle.
>>
>>28269648

Whats up man? its good to see you. What book are you reading?
>>
>>28270078
Making music, bodybuilding, painting, going on hikes.

Thank you for proving my point about idle time though. Wagedroning has manipulated your mind.

>>28270163
No I'm just saying the majority of NEETs are not homeless. You gotta stop making assumptions.
>>
File: JacobTwoTwoDad2.jpg (20 KB, 357x287) Image search: [Google]
JacobTwoTwoDad2.jpg
20 KB, 357x287
>>28269869
I don't think you understand that not all jobs are "slavery." Some people get paid doing things that interest them, like scientists, artists, musicians and so on. I know the only work experience you've had is taking out the garbage for a dollar, but think about that for a minute.
>>
>>28270289
Not all jobs are but the almost all are.
I can also say most people on /r9k/ (pretty much everyone) have slave jobs.
>>
>>28270289
If those things really interested them they would do it for free istead of looking for monetary compensation and groveling to social pressure like well trained dogs.
>>
>>28270536
What kind of logic is that? We live in a society where exchanges are made by a superficial concept called money. It's not "groveling to social pressure," as you put it, rather its the reward those people get for their service to society and the greater good. You cannot live without money so its the most rational thing to do.
>>
>>28270536
so u would refuse getting paid for doing something you enjoy?
>>
File: JacobTwoTwoDad3.jpg (16 KB, 304x229) Image search: [Google]
JacobTwoTwoDad3.jpg
16 KB, 304x229
>>28270653
Some robots are just downright stupid
>>
>>28270615
>>28270653
You're just rationalizing your begging behaviour.
>>
>>28270814
So how do you earn money? If you are a NEET living off of welfare, then you are in no place to call me a beggar.
>>
I'm not sure why wagecucks feel the need to get angry. They are so delusional they feel the need to attack people that call into question their life choices. In most cases they just look at slaving as the norm so they forget to consider alternative views.

Being a NEET is incredibly enjoyable and eye opening. I am not saying its on the tier of philosophy or something like that, but it does give a sense of freedom.
>>
>>28270892
There is two sides to every story, so don't assume that you understand people who work for a living.
>>
>>28270946
I worked for 2 years.
>>
>>28270078
I don't know what you're talking about, sleeping in every day, browsing the internet as much as I want, watching TV and jacking off is pretty enjoyable for me. And that's not even the half of it.
>>
>>28270892
which wagecuck got angry?
i only see a NEET's feeling superior to working people, because they think they are enlightened
>>
Hey neetbuck cuck just got done with a paid vacation

Enjoy your fixed minimal income, if you could call it that
>>
File: 1428363112472.jpg (2 MB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
1428363112472.jpg
2 MB, 2550x3300
reminder that its only ok to be a neet if you are female.

>i'm going travelling on daddys money after i finish my social science degree, after which i'll stay at home posting on tumblr till engineer chad takes me to his paid for flat.

Reminder that if you are male and neet you have no life plan, only female can get away with this lifestyle.

Reminder that this is literally not only acceptable for females, but encouraged.
>>
>>28271455

A paid vacation huh? A whole week too? That sounds pretty nice. I get 52 weeks of paid vacation a year. I hope you made the best of your 7 days of freedom. I recently made a few slings and have been experimenting with lengths of cord, pouch morphology, and missile sizes and densities. I was surprised at just how quickly I picked in up and how devastating in is. I'm denting a piece of titles roof from 30 yards with small stones I found outside. I'm considering making and selling them. Not like a job or anything, just for the challenge and the thrill of commerce.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.