[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you do for a living? Do you see yourself doing it for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: wendy1.jpg (31 KB, 372x372) Image search: [Google]
wendy1.jpg
31 KB, 372x372
What do you do for a living? Do you see yourself doing it for the rest of your life? Was it hard getting the job? Can you afford a comfortable life?
>>
madame in training

yes

my aunt got me this job

i live extremely comfortable
>>
Uber/LyFt driver.... Make about $750/week. Pretty fun but getting out of shape from sitting and junk food.
>>
I mooch off my dad

Absolutely

Not at all

Definitely

NEET master race, kids
>>
>>28269329
i figured you would've od'd by now
>>
File: 1435533940414.png (500 KB, 1240x646) Image search: [Google]
1435533940414.png
500 KB, 1240x646
>>28269329
So you don't even have to give up your holes, just do things to cucks? What about future bfs and what they might think of it?
>>
aircraft mechanic in the navy

no, but it depends on how everything goes

no, you just sign paperwork and get paid to work out and jerk off for months until you get to the fleet

a comfortable life on your own can be easy to obtain in the military, you just need to know where to look. i still live in the barracks so it isn't too bad, could be better though
>>
Solar installer.

Fuck no it's exhausting as shit. I'm on a roof 9 out of 10 hours a day

Not for me, I got it by chance. Was applying to Wendy's when DDM's came in and asked if I had construction experience (used to do insulation with my father). Turned out they just got there from out of state and I ended up being their first employee.

Fuck yeah I'm 24 and I'm buying a house. I make 30 americuckbux an hour and get 20 hours overtime. It's a perfect robot job, only work with 4 other people at a time who are antisocial. We're all just autists fiddling with parts and wires so it sucks it's so physically demanding and dangerous.
>>
>>28269265

Merchandiser, & no. It pays great for what I do but I have to deal with retail managers & the public
>>
Homeless NEET but trying to get a night security job

Going to gain weight and shave my balding head. Should be a top tier candidate by July kek
>>
>>28269265
i dont know what i want on life

i just want to be as comfortable as i possibly can
>>
File: image.jpg (229 KB, 1134x1001) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
229 KB, 1134x1001
>>28269265
>security guard

I can't do this forever. Nobody will hire me because I'm not some jacked 6'6 dude. My job as security in retail is dwindling, they replaced me with a guy like I just described. I'm going from 25 hours a week to 5 hours. I'm such a smart determined girl. I have homeland security certifications, got a 100 on my state security guard exam, am licensed as an advanced unarmed guard, yet I'm being replaced by a college dropout WHO WAS IN JAIL FOR STEALING AND OTHER FELONIES.

It's not fair, I was born to be some weak Stacy loser who wants to be a nurse or hairdresser...
>>
>>28270738
If it makes you feel better you sound pretty cool even if some dickhole cucked your job. Do you have firearms or martial arts training?
>>
File: 1457781409471.jpg (194 KB, 500x750) Image search: [Google]
1457781409471.jpg
194 KB, 500x750
>>28270738
>Girl
You are not suited for the job. Any male could kick the shit out of you, even a malnourished meth head.
Stop thinking of yourself over others. Your incompetence could cost people money, or even their lives.
The world owes you nothing. I would hire a jailbird over you because a jailbird could kick your teeth in and rape you, no matter how much training you have
>>
>>28269265
>dishwasher/food prep
>only work morning shifts
>easy money

i might make through college, if not, hopefully my music career takes over and hopefully it takes over by the end of next year, i dont want to go to school for 4 years.

if i fail at everything ill keep making music while being poor and ill still be happy.
>>
>>28270738
I dont even fell bad for you, my grandmother (5'2") at the age of 60 worked as a security guard in one of the worst cities in the state, you must be doing something wrong
>>
>>28269671
PETITE PIPER PERRIE
>>
Let's just say that both my last job and my current jobs are being overtaken by illegal immigrants so basically I'm low tier manual labor.

Getting those jobs is really easy which is the upside, the downside is that they suck dick and pay almost nothing. Luckily I still live with my parents or else I'd be screwed.

I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I've already failed out of college too many times to go back and I don't know what to do next.
>>
>>28270738
Maybe if you weren't physically capable of doing the job you shouldn't have wasted so much time training for it. That was really pretty fucking stupid of you. Feminism can't change basic facts of reality.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.