[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >impregnation fetish >always masturbate to creampie,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1461129481965.jpg (195 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1461129481965.jpg
195 KB, 1920x1080
>be me
>impregnation fetish
>always masturbate to creampie, impregnation tags, raw, creamy sex
>start having sex with a girl
>she agrees to not use a condom since she is on the pill
>i cum inside everytime
>i know there is a chance the pill will fail and she will get preg
>i almost want it to happen
>but i know it would ruin my life
>i dont actually want it but at the same time i want it

WHAT TO DO
>>
>>28269257
Nice senpai I wants me some of that.

Also I want to do nasty dom shit like cumming down her neck then choking and slapping her so it sprays out her nose.

Double up fampai make her get an iud then ur stacking 99% on 99% gg ez.
>>
>>28269257
you're living the dream man, no chance she will get pregnant you'd have a better chance of being eaten by a shark as you walked down the street
>>
>>28269257
we all seek punishment and to fuck up our lives because we crave drama. we are stupid animals
>>
File: armenoid qt.jpg (43 KB, 604x460) Image search: [Google]
armenoid qt.jpg
43 KB, 604x460
If you're both Aryans, marry and start having kids ASAP. Your race needs you.
>>
>>28269383
Well thats what i hope for but there still a small chance

>>28270443
Im 19 and i have no money
a child would fuck up my life
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.