[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Everyone in this thread is now a god. What do you do? What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10
ITT: Everyone in this thread is now a god. What do you do? What is your sphere of influence? What do you look like? What do you do to all the normies who bullied you? The ones who stood up for you? What do you do about every other anon ITT and how do you protect your followers from their influence?
>>
>>28268796
My sphere of influence is early 20th century art. Everyone who bullied me is forced to read Canthos again and again until they are able to appreciate its beauty for all eternity. I remove politics and that shitty feminism from the face of earth, and replace them with appretiation of beauty and endless self-expression through revolutionary creativity. People uncapable of these things are recycled for meat, paper and painting tools.
>>
File: 1455652006532.png (408 KB, 558x689) Image search: [Google]
1455652006532.png
408 KB, 558x689
>>28268796
I'd make myself a qt loli and appear to neckbeards at random offering sage advice. I'd watch their onetis secretly and tell them hoe to seduce them. My sphere would be... shit idk, something relating to helping lonely virgins
>>
File: the_cellar_by_nihilove-d31wyan.jpg (162 KB, 900x1116) Image search: [Google]
the_cellar_by_nihilove-d31wyan.jpg
162 KB, 900x1116
Call me an edgster if you want but I would flat out be a god of terror and would lure normies into horror movie situations and hunt them on my own personal holiday. People who help lure them in would be my followers and I would reward them with minor psychic abilities. Pic Related is kinda the look I would go for as my "true form"
>>
>>28268858
Oh, and btw, all the robots are changed into a massive garden perched atop a cliff over a river. All their pain and angst is quenched by their becoming the ultimate representation of comfiness.

I look like Ezra Pound.
>>
File: 1461868655333.jpg (10 KB, 202x184) Image search: [Google]
1461868655333.jpg
10 KB, 202x184
I would appear as a strong plus sized transgender woman of color. My sphere woulf be promoting feminism and social justice. I would smash the patriarchy and tax being a cis white male. My followers would communicate with me via my tumblr account.
>>
I'd probably just be lain
my sphere and influences being digital media, my followers being hackers and tech enthusiasts

sorry guys, I'm not particularly creative

sorry guys, not very creative and I'm pretty much like that anyway
>>
I am the God of Gods. I control everything anyone else controls and then some. I use my powers to destroy all that exists. I only leve my physical body, an infinite amount of weights, anime, manga, etc., and all the time in the universe.
>>
First of I'd look like the midget from Twin Peaks. I would promote the seedy underbelly of urban life. Jazz would play when I'm summoned, my followers would be blessed primarily with information they could turn on rivals or use for blackmail. I wouldn't take sides in conflicts, always helping whoever interests me or gives me something I want. If someone wants something from me they need to bargain for it. My usual requests would involve having my followers gamble, seduce the married, steal (intellegently, none of this brute force at gunpoint crap) and manipulate others into working in their favor.
>>
>>28268796
I am the god of poopy buttholes.

Whenever someone wipes, I decide how clean they get. People pray to me daily, (sometimes more, if they don't get enough fiber).

I inflict the mud butt on those who wronged me in my human life, and I give clean first wipes, (ghost shits), to those who make the proper offerings.
>>
File: 1376307538679.jpg (73 KB, 500x402) Image search: [Google]
1376307538679.jpg
73 KB, 500x402
>>28268796
>Everyone in this thread is now a god. What do you do?

Actually, to be quite honest, I love how our current realm is already.

I mean there's a balance of things, plenty of volatile chaos, nice subtleties interlaced between the calmer aspects. Not to mention quantum function, chemical interaction, biological machinations.

But If I could change one thing, I'd make a creature that has a long life span and the ability to mentally comprehend a multitude of dimensions and transcend between them. So that they could be trans-dimensional pioneers so to speak. Able to harbor life in multiple formats and across space.

All the monkey business of primordial nature (pun intended) is a drag sometimes. But I understand why a deity would choose to have a starting point like that.
>>
File: 351432_torithefox_spacebun.png (1015 KB, 928x1200) Image search: [Google]
351432_torithefox_spacebun.png
1015 KB, 928x1200
I would look like a bunny and watch people on earth except when I want to be seen when I would look exactly like pic related. I would percieve time nonlinearly and just watch my follower's past, present and future all at once and immediatly dump this info on them at irregular intervals in the single most confusing form of exposition I could possibly come up with. I would intentionally be as misleading as possible but never ever lie about the future and be deliberatly vague whether I'm describing the future or some similar event in the person's past, sometimes both. You know the architect from The Matrix? I'd talk like that. My predictions would only kind of make sense after they've already happened spurrning faggots throughout the world like /x/ to summon me to know their futures only to be utterly flabbergasted at my responses. It would be something of a game between me and the listener. If they can figure out what I'm talking about they know their future, if not then summoning me was pointless. It would be funny because an absolutely vital part to summoning me woulf be not eating for 4 days straight and not sleeping for 12 hours so no one who speaks to me will be in any condition to really think too hard about anything I'm talking about.

My summoning day would be leap year day, you only get one chance ever 4 years motherfuckers, better pay attention.
>>
Turn my imouto into my wife and rule our own universe as a divine Polytheist family
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 332x443
Skip all them BS questions. Just start by making Monstergirls a real thing.
>>
The world now functions like Animal crossing.
Shitty people who refuse to comply will be sent to a desolated Island the size appearance of Africa called "Detrago".
>>
>>28268858
>>28269007
Good choice
>>28268953
That actually sounds like fun
>>28268863
B-But all your followers would eventually fall in love with you anon
>>28269028
Jesus Christ how horrifying
>>28269160
I bet you were that kid with an everything-proof-shield in elementary school
>>28269375
Well to each his own anon
>>
File: tumblr_lwqio2kunu1qcncteo1_500.jpg (174 KB, 500x664) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lwqio2kunu1qcncteo1_500.jpg
174 KB, 500x664
I straight up be a fucking abstract bunch of patterns and shout nonsense at little kids only for them to shit their pants and tell their parents. Only the ones I torment would be able to see me and if the decide to try and engage with me rather than just scream I'd fucking attack them with endless 2 dimensional tentacles, shove them into their fucking minds, and grant them weird ass superpowers like being able to turn shit into gold but only if it's their own shit and was just squeezed out or other nonsense like that.

When I'm not tormenting the citizens of this dimension I'd be shitposting on /x/ and leddit while those faggoys try desperately to figure out what I'm trying to say not realizing I'm really just trumping myself up to be an unknowable god.

My influence would be over loud noises, scaring children, and shitposting, all of which the more you do would make me a little stronger.
>>
I would probably fuck every animal on the planet to create the monster girls. Part human, part animal. Then get bored and go somewhere else in the universe.
>>
I will just observe and do nothing else.
>>
First i'd go to the moon. I'd want to take in everything from there and then cry for a bit knowing that nobody can hear me.

Then i'd find a nice far away planet and build a monstergirl paradise for myself. And when humanity inevitably finds their way to my planet i'd leave them with my creations while i go find a way to reduce the amount of dark energy to the point where the universe will reach stability.

Then look for some guy named Nietzsche. Rumor has it he'd know how to kill me.
>>
>>28270447
you seem to keep pushing monstergirls in this thread
>>
>>28270550
He has good taste
>>
My form would be a bird. I would observe people and stand in near them while they sleep. Good people I would grant them good dreams and within them advice. Bad people I would torture until they shape up. The bird for good people would be a robin, bad is a crow.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.