[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill: Male friends do NOT exist Only real male friends that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
Redpill: Male friends do NOT exist
Only real male friends that I had wanted to fuck me/oral.
>>
You have it backwards, females are incapable of friendship and are treated as such
>>
Wrong I have 8 female friends and have only wanted to fuck 2 of them at some point.
>>
Lol that is a VERY ignorant thing to say just because all attractive males want your cunt doesn't mean all males do

Fuck you I just want a platonic relationship with a female friend I don't even need to fuck anyone but I am far too ugly and my personality is too shit for that
>>
>mfw I popped a stiffy to this picture on /b/ 7 years ago
>>
File: 0000000000.jpg (91 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
0000000000.jpg
91 KB, 640x427
>>28268544
>Only real male friends that I had wanted to fuck me/oral.

you sound pretty butthurt about the fact you can't get a male friend. Or you flirt too much with your male friends.
>>
>>28268544
Fuck off you tumblr cunt. We don't want you whores on our borad
>>
>>28268544
Nice dubs.

You can have a friend of the opposite sex under two conditions.
They don't find you attractive.
They enjoy your company, appearance or personality.

The problem is that these are mutually exclusive states.

My personal experience is any girl I've actually though of as more than background noise, I've wanted to stick my dick in.

I think you're correct.
>>
File: 9200483.jpg (146 KB, 654x539) Image search: [Google]
9200483.jpg
146 KB, 654x539
>>28268544
It's impossible to be friends with girls b/c they always think you want to fuck them
>>
>>28268788

I HATE THIS SHIT

I ONLY WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND YOU DEGENERATE SLUT I DON'T WANT YOUR ROAST BEEF
>>
>>28268544
Just because I'd be happy to fuck someone doesn't mean I won't be their friend tbqpwhyf.
>>
Why don't you make it clear that you're looking for a platonic relationship and if that person persists in your life, then he's a genuine friend.
>>
It's impossible to have female friends
nearly all females are boring vapid pieces of shit and their only use is sex. For the other percentage of good women, Their nice personality makes you want to fuck them
>>
plot twist: OP is male
>>
I'm not interested in sex at all and I've had female acquaintances before but whenever I tried to become friends with them they either showed obvious disinterest in doing anything beyond small talk, tried to use me to their advantage like I was some kind of orbiter, or they would want to get with me.

Also unlike the norm I only call people my friends if I can truly trust them and yada yada so I only have 2 "friends" and a lot of people I talk to and hang out with now and again.

One thing I tell myself though is that most males I meet are very similar in how shallow and heartless they are so I don't doubt there are a few females out there who can have an actual friend.
>>
>>28268604
That's quite the feel, (you)
I appreciate your post :)
>>
>>28268604
It always makes me laugh b/c it reminds me of those youtube techno music mixes that have a zoomed up stylized pic of some girl's ass as the background.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_-e5pMq6z4
>>
I have had female fiends. It ends quickly though. They have a bunch or expectations on you. It's not like with guys who enjoy each other's company.

There's always hidden goals or whatever. You can't reject them when they make a move and remain friends. Unlike the one gay who did that. We're still buds.
wonder if he'd be OK with me giving him a hand job every once in a while/experiment. I don't wanna lead him on. I can't be in a gay relationship even if bi
>>
>>28269159
The best way to be friends with one seem to be being completely explicit that there's no chance almost immediately. They leave or stay. They take your word for it generally. It's pretty nice.
>>
>>28269194
It still doesn't work because there will always be this weird power-play dynamic that you can never totally get rid of and which will eventually expand more and more as time passes.
I've tried my best to have completely platonic friendships with women and it just never works, and I say this as someone who has 3 sisters whom I have great relationships with.
Even if it is clear from the outset that nothing romantic is involved they will still shittest you, they can't help it, it's simply they're nature. Men are of the sky, women are of the earth.
>>
File: 1365403194397.jpg (14 KB, 300x239) Image search: [Google]
1365403194397.jpg
14 KB, 300x239
>>28269159
>They have a bunch or expectations on you. It's not like with guys who enjoy each other's company.
>They have a bunch or expectations on you. It's not like with guys who enjoy each other's company.

I copied this four times so bitches who scroll through this thread read this shit.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.