[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'd like to donate some time to help one of you faggots.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: images (5).jpg (6 KB, 335x221) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
6 KB, 335x221
This place makes me sad as hell. Half of you fuckers haven't even graduated high school, but you've already given up on a life outside your cum stained little corner of your childhood bedroom. I was one of you hopeless degenerates, once upon a time. No life outside of my geeky hobbies, no gf, virgin, no college plans, no car, no future, etc. Now I'm 28, married, have a degree, a car, a great job, and zero debt. If I can turn it around, so can you. If one of your potential successes lives in the winston salem area, I propose this: We meet up and I mentor you into being an honest to god, functional man. You'll get in shape, learn to talk to women, stop being a bitter little faggot, stop creeping out your relatives, make friends, set life goals, and become a better person in general. No cost to you whatsoever. No catches, just want to help you turn it around before the world gets another Christopher Chandler to deal with.
>>
File: ne.gif (410 KB, 221x196) Image search: [Google]
ne.gif
410 KB, 221x196
>>28268164
The "I was like you guys, I swear, Imgonnahelp u now!" thread. Fuck off tbqh.
>>
>>28268164
and what prey tell do you gain from this?
>>
>>28268346the satisfaction of having helped someone. There was nobody there to show me the way, so I'd like to be there for someone who needs it.
>>
>>28268164
Fine,
I'm 21 soon to be 22 in grad school for a profession I don't think I even care about anymore.
Can't quit because I'm drowning in debt.
Went from 4.0 to C's and B's this semester.
Can barely get out of bed, can't focus on anything.
Days merge together and I am always tired.
Hate everything about me, more so than I do usually.
More suicidal idealization than usual as well.
Thinking about seeing a psychiatrist but I'm worried about medications and the stress it will put on my family.
>>
File: here.jpg (31 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
here.jpg
31 KB, 600x500
>>28268164
is this you?
o.g. famalam
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.