[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never have a friend what do they feel like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
>you will never have a friend
what do they feel like?
>>
>>28267918
Quality ones are great. Low quality ones are worse than being alone.

>tfw I will never play vidya with Aaron and Dan
>>
Over rated.
Being friendless kinda blows if you wanna get somewhere in life. But if you're not a normie, and don't wanna be a normie, you don't need friends.
>>
File: 24.jpg (23 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
23 KB, 576x432
>no 21 to your 24
>no doc to your jackson
>>
I have a friend. I put myself in the line of fire for them all the time. The price of friendship can be high, but come hell or high water I know they have my back. Everyone needs a partner.
>>
>>28267980
It's Erin
>>
>>28267918
You put your energy into a person who might get bored with you and leave without saying anything. Sure friendship sounds good but if he or you're not willing to put effort in keeping it, it wont work.
>>
>>28268231
I've only heard it said.
>>
File: arin.jpg (120 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
arin.jpg
120 KB, 1024x1024
>>28268231
>It's Erin
he wishes
>>
>>28268231

It's actually Arin.
>>
friends are fun and a good friend will look out for you/give a fuck about you, but eventually you'll find they only care about themselves. it's not worth getting too invested in any friendship.
>>
>>28268297
WHAT don't tell me egoraptor is a tranny too
>>
They key is to care about your friends. If you value their well-being and help them in times of need, they will see you as a valued asset as well. Don't try to have a bunch of friends. Have maybe one or two, and see that their needs come first. Chances are they will do the same for you.
>>
>>28268408
No, I think he just likes looking pretty
>>
>>28268329
Oh excuse me.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.