[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
M A Y 2 N D
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: MAY 2ND.jpg (33 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
MAY 2ND.jpg
33 KB, 600x450
Hello, robots. I just wanted to alert you all to an event that will be happening on my university campus tomorrow starting around 10:00 AM Central Time. Tomorrow, many social justice-oriented students, such as myself, a male feminist, will be protesting the racism, sexism, transphobia, and other such bigotry that occurs on our campus. After having dealt with so many oppressive straight white males, it has come time for us to stand up and say enough is enough. Tomorrow, racism is coming to an end here at SIU and across the entire world. What we do here will be the beginning of the final push to end bigotry, a push that will ultimately succeed. Get ready, you fucking white males, because you are about to become those who are oppressed. The gravy train has come to an end, whitey!
>>
>>28267908
URA FAWKING WIGHT MAEL!!!!!
ARE U KIDDING ME?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME!
>>
>>28268008
Come to Carbondale, cis scum, and say that to my face!
>>
File: 1458520704070.gif (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1458520704070.gif
54 KB, 625x626
>>28267908
Bait. I'm a real male feminist, and I don't set up threads on 4chan to bait the /pol/acks
>>
>>28268085
Google SIUC May 2nd, you cuck. This shit is really happening.
>>
I conceal carry. Anyone who tries to fuck with me with die shortly after with two hollow points directly to their center of mass.
>>
>>28268383
OOOoooooOOOohh I'm so scared, Mr. Cucky! Your little gunny wunny is so gonna maek us so scared! Why don't you try something buddy, and then get arrested by the cops and get locked away forever?
>>
>>28268519

In America self defense is legal. We have castle doctrine and stand your ground as well. That's 3 legal uses of lethal force. It's OK though. If I don't put my bullets through your worthless nigger corpse then eventually a cop will. If not then you'll just get shanked'by a Mexican or Aryan in prison. Either way I go on living my life not even thinking about you. How about you save us all the trouble and kill yourself already?
>>
I've (unfortunetly) been to Carbondale, IL. it's one of the least SJW places I have ever been.
>>
>>28268760
Yeah sure thing there, cuck. We have plenty of SJWs in Carbondale.
>>
>>28269027

How are you supposed to ledhmbrgrwtfbbq uprising when even your shadow triggers you and you need 100 hours of therapy for your ptsdomgroflmao disorder?
>>
>>28269184
Nice try, cucky, but I have no ptsd or whatever because I am the strongest of SJWs, one whom cannot be defeated. Because of my strength, I feel it is my duty to stand up for the oppressed!
>>
>>28269397

I assume by stand up you mean poot poot around on your fatmobile since your skeleton is incapable of supporting all of your healthy at any size beauty.
>>
>>28267908
lmao this is pathetic
>>
this is literally the worst troll i've ever seen here (and i've been here a long time, since jan) and all you guys are falling for it
>>
>>28269623
Fuck you, cuck. This is happening. Deal with it.
>>
>tfw I dropped out of that school like 3 years ago
Weird
>>
Bump
Orifndnsnsjfnf
>>
>>28267908 (you)
>Tomorrow, racism is coming to an end

Are you sure you don't mean you're going to stand around and whine about fabricated issues that were resolved 50 years ago and then go home feeling a false sense of accomplishment? You don't care about bigotry. You just want to be seen as caring. If you did care you would be talking about the real issues of the world instead of pretending to be victims.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>28268383
Enjoy having a big guy named Bubba giving you a point to your center of mass. Because you'll be in prison.
>>
>>28271604
Hahaha there ya go! That is exactly what will happen to these conceal carry cucks who try to act tough!
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.