[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /worship the devil/ in here? Think about it, robots, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13
File: baphomet.jpg (119 KB, 640x898) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.jpg
119 KB, 640x898
Who /worship the devil/ in here?

Think about it, robots, what has atheism or any god ever done for you?

Why not open your heart to the lord of this world?
>>
>>28267340
what does devil offer?
>>
File: berbec-400x225.jpg (23 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
berbec-400x225.jpg
23 KB, 400x225
If I'm an Aries, does that mean I'm devil-born?
>>
>>28267340
people who worship saten are retarded edgy, dumbasses

you arent getting any favors in hell, your just his dumb fan girl who he dosent care about
>>
>I worship da debil
>God isn't real!

Toppest kek
>>
>>28267340
If we want to be totally critical here, we can argue first that God, the devil, and other supernatural or spiritual entities can currently neither be proven, or disproven to exist.

We can then concede the possibility that they exist.

I don't know about you famalam, but not only am I not beholden to uncertain possibilities that have no certain power to influence my life, I also have no interest in pursuing an openly strange and frankly offensive belief.

I was baptised a Christian, and while I agree with only some of what the Bible has to say, it is still part of the foundation of my culture and deserves a modicum of respect and reverence.

I refuse to desecrate that proud heritage.
1488 hh.
>>
>>28268102

>1488 hh
>literally worships a jew

Holy fuck you can't make this shit up
>>
How do you get a happy ending with Satanism? Even if you study the Lesser Key of Solomon and summon a Goetic demon, what's that going to get you for the afterlife? Your soul belongs to evil.
>>
>>28267340
nothing wrong with worshipping the devil just know that when the day of rope comes I will be taking pleasure in culling everyone single of you degenerates and blasphemers.
>>
Anyway, the point is it's only time for Satanism when you've done terrible things in this life and redemption is nothing but illusion. Most robots still have a shot at redemption, but when you've caused untold suffering, then maybe it's time to accept your place in the Lord of Hell's kingdom.
>>
>TFW i summoned demons

even they run from me T_T
>>
>>28268771
Here at least
we shall be free; the Almighty hath not built
Here for his envy, will not drive us hence:
Here we may reign secure, and in my choice
to reign is worth ambition though in Hell:
Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven.
>>
File: 320152394446.jpg (133 KB, 960x626) Image search: [Google]
320152394446.jpg
133 KB, 960x626
Y'all motherfuckers need Allah
ISIS is accomplishing more than what any Satanist organization has
>>
>>28267340
>Think about it, robots, what has atheism or any god ever done for you?
EXACTLY I was a born christian but my whole life supposed "good christians" made fun of me and tormented me because I was fat and hairy but they still claim to be good people. I lost count of the times I prayed to god to help me live a life without torment and misery but pain is all I know. Some people are just born better they have good genetics and cool friends and they have everything handed to them their whole life. These are the kind of people who can be christians because they had a good life handed to them and have never been challenged in their whole happy life but me im an outcast no longer am I fat of hairy and now I look quite good but everything I did I did MYSELF no false god guiding me I reject god FUCK GOD. Just to spite him I turn to his greatest adversary I WORSHIP SATAN. God has not done ANYTHING for me he is a piece of shit and if he had any pity for me he would have struck me down the day I was born.
Some people can never feel the warmth of the lord and I am one of these people god hates me and I am just a jester to him some sick neverending sitcom where I am always the butt of the joke. I walk in the darkness because it has accepted me something the light never did. And I strike down good I am evil and I embrace the darkness because it is my only friend and it walks with me guiding me to greatness and destruction of others if I can't be an agent of god then I shall be an agent of Satan.
tldr:FUCK GOD
>>
>>28267340
Hey kid:

- http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=Lucifer&allowed_in_frame=0

- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San%C4%81tan%C4%AB
>>
>>28268937
Milton, Paradise Lost.
The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven. It's mostly about where you want to be in life, and in death. We are the masters of our own fate, but long is the way and hard, that out of Hell leads up to light. If your way is that of oneself, and your wish is to embrace the darkness within, which be the natural course of human decision then Satanism is for you. To be set on what thou whilst, rather than what a doctrine claims you should be in this life is how one begins to know Satan and his teachings.
>>
i know what my last name means. and i know who i am. a son of TMH

i come from the davidic bloodline
>>
>>28268017
I never said God wasn't real you fucking retard.

Read my post again.
>>
>He's not a Discordian yet
It's literaly the robot religion.
>>
File: 1458028805076.png (800 KB, 900x1177) Image search: [Google]
1458028805076.png
800 KB, 900x1177
>>28267340
PLZ SOMEBODY TELL US ROBOTS HOW TO SUMMON SUCCUBUS.
>>
>>28267340
He loses in the end yet he tries to tell you he doesn't.

Also I'm agnostic because I'm too dumb to be atheist because I can't argue.
>>
>>28269729
It doesn't work that way. You don't call up some female demon to have sex with. You bring forth the spirit in ritual, if you are respectful and your offering pleases them, you may find your wishes come to fruition. If you fuck up the demon will torture you throughout the remainder of your life. You draw the sigil, and complete the ritual for the purposes of communication. Make too many demands, and they're going to reap your mind and soul as punishment. Some are receptive to discussion, others are far less welcoming. Do your research, and choose wisely your course of action for you are dealing with forces far greater than yourself.
>>
>>28267340
>being this edgy
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods
>>
>>28267340
Atheism has done a lot for me.
>>
>>28269906
Where do I search for how to summon a succubus the deep web? Most of the shit you see on google just looks like bullshit. Can you point me in the right direction?
>>
File: resurrection2.jpg (324 KB, 1024x1553) Image search: [Google]
resurrection2.jpg
324 KB, 1024x1553
>>28267340
Life is short, and shortly it will end;
Death comes quickly and respects no one,
Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one.
To death we are hastening, let us refrain from sinning.

If you do not turn back and become like a child,
And change your life for the better,
You will not be able to enter, blessed, the Kingdom of God.
To death we are hastening, let us refrain from sinning.

Christ is Risen from the dead, anon, it is not too late to turn to Him. He will clasp you to his breast with love just as He has one that has always been with Him.
>>
File: 1436660940285.jpg (12 KB, 255x245) Image search: [Google]
1436660940285.jpg
12 KB, 255x245
>not praising kek

fucking normans
>>
>>28269906
>Do your research

on a made up fantasy topic... lol, hows middle school these days?
>>
>>28270077
>>28270100
Further proof that Kek was saved by Christ and wishes for us all to meet such happiness.
>>
>>28268102
Read up on Pascal's wager please familia.
>>
>>28267340
>worshipping someone who has already lost
>doesnt give a damn about you and hates you
>end is already foretold being in the lake of fire where you will join him

Edgy
>>
>>28267340
I am a practicing Thelemite and a member of a Ceremonial Magick group descended from the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.

We do not "worship the Devil" but we do recognize that the devil is an aspect of God and work to align ourselves with the path of the devil.

The work is, as far as I understand (I have not gotten there yet in my progress), about coming to know your own adversarial nature and the experience of being divided against elements of the universe.

The image you have here is of course not the devil, but baphomet, a good-and-evil, male-and-female face of god.
>>
File: as_abo53.jpg (61 KB, 640x559) Image search: [Google]
as_abo53.jpg
61 KB, 640x559
>>28267340

more devilish shit for ya
>>
>>28270062
The Lesser Key as I have previously stated, or even a PDF on ceremonial magic. Do not make a mistake with the sigil or the spirit's name, or the summoning will fail. Worse yet, it may anger them. A small sacrifice of blood can be pleasing to them, depending on whom you are summoning, but usually incense, black candles, and a heightened state of awareness is all it takes. I'm taking a risk just dropping the name, but you want to summon a demon, you could try Paimon. He is known to be receptive to discussion with humans, and I've known those who were able to build a rapport with him, and certain others. Belial on the other hand for instance will turn your asshole inside out if he even answers your obnoxious call. Be careful, anon.
>>
>>28270154
Pascal's wager is bullshit. How do you know there isn't a god who will only allow atheists into heaven? If that's the case it is just as beneficial to be atheist as it is to believe in god.
>>
>>28270293
Do you have any more resources on names and temperaments/powers of demons? The more exhaustive, the better.
>>
If you gonna worship anything, worship money ya dingus. Money is everything. It's comes before love and life and you should do anything to get as much as possible.
>>
>>28270380
It will do you no good when Death comes for you.
>>
As opposed to past incarnations of Satanism ranging from pretentious/arrogant statements made by the Church of Satan or edgy Theistic satanists born of the Christian 'Satanic Panic' of the '80s. I consider Satanism to be promising in the guise of The Satanic Temple's trolling of religious laws and generally promoting the importance of human rights.

Also a good read to look for is Postmodern Satanism by Jason King, the book goes into a massive chaotic tangent but also has shitloads of really good basic advice to comprehending Satanism in a more rational way.

Basically I see Satanism as having the traits of robots (i.e normies/chads/stacies are generally unaware of their status and follow a just world fallacy or assume everyone's life is the same as theirs so they dispense the 'bee urself' meme) whereas because robots are self-aware of these things, they have to become better then average to survive or they will succumb to the adversary of their surrounding environment or the burden of their own knowledge (i.e depression, anxiety, sperg).

So instead of interpreting Satanism as 'hurr durr adversarial one means I should be edgy like Satan'. it is more about realizing that the world is what represents the Satanic/adversaral aspects of life like the first 3 lines of >>28270077 here says.

It's just that you don't need approval from god/normies/society in addition to seeing religion's bullshit created by dogma to reach that point of 'making it' as you guys put it.
>>
>>28270293
ty anon I will lose my virginity soon.
Funny how you are more helpful then /x/ lol
>>
>>28270355
The Key of Solomon the King, Greater or Lesser should be all you need for this. Poke Runyon, a freemason, has extensive knowledge of the occult and his works can impart significant knowledge on the topic. There's also Grimorium Verum: A Handbook of Black Magic, and other grimoires with a compendium of occult information available.
Mainly what you want is a complete list of sigils and knowledge on the general goals of that which you are attempting to summon. Some might enjoy an animal sacrifice for example, whereas others can be appalled or angry. Or perhaps their specialty is in the area of a particular human vice. Make the right offering, and do the ritual correctly or you will be disappointed at best. Pay for it in spades at worst. I know /x/ can seem like a joke, but there are people on that board with genuine knowledge of the occult, those who can tell you everything you need to know about demonology. It is certainly wise to do some research before attempting anything.
>>
>>28270458
are u delusional?

he's about as helpful as /x/ and what i mean is that hes a fucking role player that shitted up that board.

dont listen to these queers that say "oh u can jus look it up and read it" or "ay theres plenty of resources on that subject and ill tell you all about" because they have no fucking links/sources to anything and they make shit up all the time
>>
>>28270916
If you need that much hand-holding, then a demon would probably eat you alive. I said everything I needed to. PDF's are all over the web, and there are books available for those who actually take the time to read and prepare correctly. If you can't be bothered to do your own research, then you're going to suffer or at least fail if you attempt any of it. Literally shut up until you've looked through the Lesser Key.
>>
>>28270773
Very interesting anon have you summoned any demons yourself? Which ones were they friendly?
>>
>>28271116
>PDF's are all over the web, and there are books available for those who actually take the time to read and prepare correctly.

just fuck off back to /x/ faggot. dont need shitting up this board with role playing and spouting ur bullshit. YOU AND ALL THE OTHER FAGS ON /X/ SAY THIS SHIT.
>Literally shut up until you've looked through the Lesser Key.
STFU FAGGOT. tired of seeing this "just read the book" bullshit cuz we all know u didnt read the whole way through. role players never give out specific facts/pointers its always just "go read it"
>>
File: Paimon sigil.jpg (455 KB, 1354x1371) Image search: [Google]
Paimon sigil.jpg
455 KB, 1354x1371
>>28271194
Well, like I said Paimon is an odd one but he seems receptive to discussion. He has helped me with matters of both love and money, and I will include the sigil. Also, there is Sitri. To quote the Lesser Key,
The Twelfth Spirit is Sitri. He is a Great Prince and appeareth at first with a Leopard's head and the Wings of a Gryphon, but after the command of the Master of the Exorcism he putteth on Human shape, and that very beautiful. He enflameth men with Women's love, and Women with Men's love; and causeth them also to show themselves naked if it be desired. He governeth 60 Legions of Spirits. His Seal is this, to be worn as a Lamen before thee, etc.
>>
>>28271363
So he helped you get a qt loyal gf? I am beginning the preparations NOW.
>>
>>28271363
>Well,
how to spot role playing 101

this guy hasn't done shit except reading fan fictions
>>
>>28271485
Yes, that was the request. I asked for a gf and had one shortly after performing the ritual. Imagine my surprise when it turned out she was a Satanist too. Sick thing is she's actually more evil than I am. It's like he matched me with the perfect psychopath. I'm certain they are not without a sense of humor.
>>
>>28271569
>I asked for a gf and had one shortly after performing the ritual

LMFAO. sure....
>>
>>28271677
Yes, I'm sure it's just a coincidence that a girl I liked suddenly took an interest in me after I performed the ritual with her in mind. Believe what you want, dude. Just don't assume what you believe is right for the rest of us.
>>
>>28271569
Sounds sick brah you said he helped you with money to how so?
>>
>>28271785
I was working what I though was a dead end job, and was promoted to assistant manager not long afterward. I didn't ask for both things at once and I don't recommend you do so either. You need to build a solid relationship with the spirit first before they are amicable to your requests, as it would be with any relationship.
>>
the devil was created by religion. why would i worship something that is not real....something that is pure fiction.

if you believe in the devil you need to find a psychiatrist
>>
>>28271854
I read he likes to appear with musicians did he do that with you?
>>
>>28272098
He likes to discuss history and theory. Tradition is important to demons, as they are very old fashioned. I guess it's not surprising for an entity of that age. I hadn't heard the music thing, but it explains a fair bit actually. Song is timeless, in a way. It might be a good point of approach.
>>
>>28272365
Demon here, we actually prefer talking about anime and video games, history is for fucking nerds lol.
>>
>>28267340
What's the point of worshipping Satan, he's a bad guy and does bad things and worshipping him only grants you an eternity of suffering..
>>
>>28272454
Demons do not post on 4chan. And history makes perfect sense for a being that his existed since the dawn of time, overseeing the advancement and destruction of countless lives.
>>
>>28270916
>>28271267
>>28271499
>>28271677
>>28272454
Get the fuck out of here chad some of us can't lose our virginities and need to turn to alternative means.
>>
>>28271569
Aren't you scared of going to hell ?
>>
>>28272592
Of course I am, but it is inevitable at this point. Once you realize and understand that you are damned, you embrace the power of Hell and draw your strength from them much as you did from traditional forms of spirituality.
>>
>>28272572
lmao kid, you will never get a gf just give up fag.
>>
>>28272631
But what if they torture you there and shit, I couldn't something like that because I can't stand hot temperatures.
>>
>>28272667
Typical chad response go fuck your harem of women faggot.
>>
>>28267340
Worshiping the devil was cool until I started getting nightmares about watching people get strung up in hell.
>>
>>28272788
Your soul is weak.

The Kingdom of Hell has no need of such cowards.
>>
>>28272799
Satan will literally use your body among others as a throne to sit on while he commits sin, you are nothing to him, you will be the first to go
>>
>>28272799
Most likely desu, I mean, I get that you have to be cut from a diffrent cloth but its fucking ridiculous that it goes on for weeks
>>
>>28272838
How do you know he cares nothing for his worshippers?
>>
>>28272702
You will almost assuredly be tortured, but if you show the proper respect to the lord who rules the place, he may cut you a break sometime before that of an eternity. I cannot say for certain what follows, but I do believe the impressions most people have of hell are wrong. It is not a place of fire and brimstone, but a cavernous one of absolute cold and darkness.
>>
>>28271363
Can Paimon help you become extremely talented in things such as instruments or sports? Can he bless you with all around good fortune?
>>
Because I'm not an edgy teenager anymore.

It's already stupid enough to believe in Christianity, but to believe in Christianity and worship the side that would instantly earn you total damnation is stupid with an extra hint of retard.
>>
>>28272882
I do not know for certain. It is probably within his power, but I have only summoned twice and it was not for these purposes. If you are in his good graces, you will find a great deal is in the realm of possibility though.
>>
>>28272856
Because he's motherfucking Satan, why would he care about some edgy fag that worships him.
>>
>>28273090
Because the bible is propaganda
>>
>>28272980
Sounds cool gonna try it out.
>>
I honestly don't know why there's jokers in here LARPing about ceremonial magick and have never even been involved in actual mystery traditions before (masons, OTO, golden dawn, rose croix, etc.).
>>
File: lolkfaggot.png (8 KB, 690x132) Image search: [Google]
lolkfaggot.png
8 KB, 690x132
>>28272572
thanks for all the YOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>28273320
No problem chad now go back to fucking your 10/10 gf homo
>>
>>28273349
im actually a no gf virgin and from 10-11 is my shitposting hours, im done shitposting now with 3 minutes left to spare
>>
>>28273282

Lord McFappington, it's (You)!
>>
>>28273372
Sure Chad whatever you say. Some guys are desperate and need to sell their soul for a good life but enjoy fucking 10 girls a day you lucky genetically blessed asshole.
>>
>>28268771
A good life is all I ask for knowing that I did whatever it takes to accomplish my goals in life is all I need. I don't want to spend my life being a worshiping cuck listening to christian rock and hoping I can worship god for eternity in the afterlife its shit.
>>
>>28271363
If you are still here I did some research on him and it is said he is very powerful and is only recommended for advanced users. Also his sacrifice is said to be unknown what did you sacrifice to summon him?
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.