[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm killing myself at 6am EST time Normies dont try to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: tumblr_mamnqm3DA41r6i24yo1_500.jpg (19 KB, 500x472) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mamnqm3DA41r6i24yo1_500.jpg
19 KB, 500x472
I'm killing myself at 6am EST time

Normies dont try to talk me out of it.

Just wanna say long guys. see you on the other side.

let me enjoy the lulz once more.
>>
How will you be killing yourself,dear anon?
>>
exit bag

fjasflskfja
>>
>>28267270
I want to say that I'm not a normie and I'm pro-life. In fact, I used to be exactly in your position. I love you anon
>>
>>28267270
If you can build up the strength to kill yourself, you have the strength to keep living. Don't be a faggot. But If you don't, like me, you'll be forever miserable.
>>
Just keep in mind roughly ~70% of Golden Gate Bridge fall survivors said about halfway down they realized their problems are minuscule in the long run

You'll feel enormous guilt the moment the suicide begins.
>>
>>28267716
>problems

Some people's problem is living in a dystopia anon
>>
>>28267716
no it will be peaceful senpai

>>28267700
>>28267670
sorry my life sucks too much to try
>>
>>28267700
Stupid normie post. Fuck off fucking clueless imbecile. It's easier to die than to live an existence which brings more pain and suffering.
>>
i wish you a good luck with that. i was in a car accident almost three years ago and the recovery isn't that great. i have a brain injury and have memory problems. i couldn't walk or move my arm for a while. whatever you do to kill yourself make sure you die.
>>
KYS fag.But just for the record how old are you?
>>
Just do it you poor excuse for a man.
>>
>>28267270
If you're going to do it which I hope you don't can we get livestream at least anon?
>>
>>28268185
>>28268213
exactly
>>28268232
yes i will need encouragement anyways
>>
>>28267270
have a good one, see you on the other side bruv
>>
>>28268250
It's your decision I'm glad you have the balls to look it in the eye my respects gl man
>>
>>28267270
How are you gonna eat food and play video games if you're dead?
>>
>>28267270
Anon wait
Take me with you
>>
>>28268250

Chances are you'll either end up in an afterlife and be in eternal bliss, a ghost with your conciousness lingering around as formless electromagnetic energy or absolutely nothing at all.

Enjoy man.
>>
Killing myself once my parents have died. Which means I have another twenty or so years left at least.

Don't blame you for wanting off. Can't remember who said it but if you were at a movie and the first half hour was unbearably awful then it's probably not going to pick up.

>See that you're 32. I am also 32.
>>
Tell us your story OP

I don't want to talk you out of it and anybody who does does not belong here.

Just interested in suicide and the depths of human despair.
>>
>>28267716
That's a meme. Most people who survived a suicide attempt try again within one year.
>>
>>28267716
Just throw a dice, if it falls on one or six you mill yourself.
It's about the same odds
>>
File: barbara kisses.gif (957 KB, 320x291) Image search: [Google]
barbara kisses.gif
957 KB, 320x291
May the gods take you in their arms.
>>
>>28267270
OP If you don't want to get talked out of it there is no reason to post on a online board
>>
>>28268400
tired of being lonely and not being able to find love essentially.

also a manlet
>>
>>28268535

Who do you resent the most?
>>
>>28267716
That's just their instincts kicking in
>>
>>28268575
myself

dont fear the robot
>>
>>28268599

What did you do wrong?
>>
>>28268630
being born ugly i suppose
>>
>>28268525

This is the problem with 'suicidal' people.

People who just want to kill themselves for practical reasons are very rare. They do it quietly and don't make a fuss about it.

The vast majority of suicidal people are massive attention whores that relish the attention they get. They spend all day posting about how suicidal they are and how tomorrow, they are really going to do it for serious this time guys.

Suicide is the ultimate grab for attention. Ask any suicidal person and they will tell you that they want to do it to "get back at the world", or to "be remembered".

If you make the choice to kill yourself, shut up about it and just do it. Don't look for any attention. Don't look for any sympathy, because you are sure as fuck not getting any from me.

I'm just so sick to death of hearing this same shit over and over
>>
>>28267270
But how can you enjoy the memes if you're dead?
>>
>>28268643

That's not something you did wrong. That was a wrong inflicted upon you by God or fate or whatever.

Besides, ugly is in the eye of the beholder... Namely all those women who rejected you.
>>
>>28267270
OP I'm a pretty sick person, could you stream your death for us to see somehow?
>>
File: IMG_20160429_140007.jpg (81 KB, 480x410) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160429_140007.jpg
81 KB, 480x410
>>28267270
Thought you might like this

Anyways, I hope you have some fun these last few hours
>>
>>28268763
Yeah can you stream it, also if you need someone to talk to give me a throwaway email and I'll send my contact details
>>
If you're gonna do it, don't half-ass it.
Train, hanging, gunshot, or jumping from high height. All four of these are extremely solid and unlikely to fail.
>>
Hey OP, can have your money?
>>
>>28269042
People still fuck those up, he should ask where tip aim the gun so as not to be a vegetable, how to properly hang, etc.
>>
>>28267270
>Normies dont try to talk me out of it.
I think I've found OP on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cle-UvKGCxI
>>
>>28269212
You're right.
Op, aim the gun either at your temple, or point towards the roof of your mouth (go through brain, don't point it at the back of your throat).
>>
File: YPG fighters 2.jpg (143 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
YPG fighters 2.jpg
143 KB, 620x413
If you dont have the will to live, at least go fight in a war. You will probably die, and you at least will be remembered for that and go out with dignity. Pic related.
>>
>>28269360
you can't die with or in dignity. You can live in dignity but we all face death the same way. Alone.
>>
>>28269417
Its still better than killing yourself.
>>
Have a good death.
>>
>>28267270
save me a seat in hell brother, I'll be seeing you.
>>
>>28269360
Unless he joins jihad he'll have to go through training that may take years
>>
>>28269417
Don't do it OP. Hate to be that guy but it is permanent. What about your parents, your friends? I bet they care at least some what. Who is closest to you? What will they do when you go?
>>
>>28267270
Wanna green text us some memories? Good, bad, bizarre, anything.
>>
File: I'm in paradise.png (562 KB, 496x366) Image search: [Google]
I'm in paradise.png
562 KB, 496x366
>>28269470
Dont do it.
wefiuwygef weg wegweg
>>
File: YPG Javelin.jpg (29 KB, 600x262) Image search: [Google]
YPG Javelin.jpg
29 KB, 600x262
>>28269471
YPG is anti islamism (they have US special operations forces embedded with them), but their training isnt that extensive. It used to be like two weeks of basic weapon handling when the war was really hot, im not sure how long it is now but for sure not more than a couple months.
>>
>>28269442
That's true but it would probably take years for him to go through training (if he'd be accepted that is) before he would be able to go to war.

>>28269491
>tfw you're not even OP
>>
>>28267270
Don't do it, think about how much better your life is then starving African children.

Think about it, right now while you are shitposting little Adebowale is starving to death because child soldiers killed his entire village. Your life is so much better then theirs, enjoy it.
>>
>>28267748
>Some people's problem is living in a dystopia anon

Damn that's deep anon
>>
>>28269526
See>>28269525

robot
>>
It was a hell of a ride now wasn't it OP?
I will see you in hell you beautiful bastard.
>>
It will generally be found that, as soon as the terrors of life reach the point at which they outweigh the terrors of death, a man will put an end to his life. But the terrors of death offer considerable resistance; they stand like a sentinel at the gate leading out of this world. Perhaps there is no man alive who would not have already put an end to his life, if this end had been of a purely negative character, a sudden stoppage of existence. There is something positive about it; it is the destruction of the body; and a man shrinks from that, because his body is the manifestation of the will to live.
However, the struggle with that sentinel is, as a rule, not so hard as it may seem from a long way off, mainly in consequence of the antagonism between the ills of the body and the ills of the mind. If we are in great bodily pain, or the pain lasts a long time, we become indifferent to other troubles; all we think about is to get well. In the same way great mental suffering makes us insensible to bodily pain; we despise it; nay, if it should outweigh the other, it distracts our thoughts, and we welcome it as a pause in mental suffering. It is this feeling that makes suicide easy; for the bodily pain that accompanies it loses all significance in the eyes of one who is tortured by an excess of mental suffering. This is especially evident in the case of those who are driven to suicide by some purely morbid and exaggerated ill-humor. No special effort to overcome their feelings is necessary, nor do such people require to be worked up in order to take the step; but as soon as the keeper into whose charge they are given leaves them for a couple of minutes, they quickly bring their life to an end.
>>
>>28269627
Fuck you motherfucker

Don't say another Goddamn word. Up until now, I've been polite. If you say ANYTHING else - ONE word - I will kill myself. And when my tainted spirit finds its destination, I will topple the Master of that dark place. From my black throne, I will lash together a machine of bone and blood, and fueled by my hatred for you this Fear Engine will bore a hole between this world and that one. When it begins, you will hear the sound of children screaming -as though from a great distance. A smoking orb of NOTHING will grow above your bed, and from it will emerge a thousand starving crows. As I slip through the widening maw in my new form, you will catch only a glimpse of my radiance before you are incinerated. Then, as tears of bubbling pitch stream down my face, my dark world will begin. I will open one of my six mouths, and I will sing the song that ends the Earth
>>
>>28268643
Just get a hooker and do drugs senpai... True love is a meme.

>I'm married.
>>
I don't know who you are, but just know that you aren't alone and that I am thinking of you RN. Good luck with whatever you choose to do. If you do go, then I'll be seeing you on the other side.
>>
Listen to music. Music helps senpai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VBex8zbDRs
>>
>>28269627
saved

original adjfak;sd
>>
32 eh?A bit late don't ya think?
>>
Killing yourself doesn't actually solve the problem OP, you will come back with the same problems in harsher conditions.

But if you just want a short break, I can see that.
>>
File: 1419729069070.jpg (98 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1419729069070.jpg
98 KB, 640x480
>>28267270
Why in the morning? Why not do it around midnight or before people get up to go to work the next day?
>>
>>28268332
>Killing myself once my parents have died

34 here. same plan.
>>
If you want to kill yourself then why don't you at least die doing something funny or cool like fighting islamist scum.

I know the answer is "because I don't care" but if you really don't care about your life at all then why not try something that would probably be exciting and get you killed anyways and is actually life instead of just memeing out and hanging yourself or whatever.

And on the off chance you survive, your experiences will have been so atypical that you'll be a different person anyways so you'll at least have a different angle from which to approach life.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 500x281
>>28268332
>Can't remember who said it but if you were at a movie and the first half hour was unbearably awful then it's probably not going to pick up.

Holy shit that hit me like a ton of bricks
>>
File: 1460676279718.png (432 KB, 989x661) Image search: [Google]
1460676279718.png
432 KB, 989x661
>>28267270
Vidya and escapism is a better idea.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.