[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you had an 'end the world' button would you push it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: theendofallthings.jpg (94 KB, 600x515) Image search: [Google]
theendofallthings.jpg
94 KB, 600x515
If you had an 'end the world' button would you push it?
>>
No, because I know I can just end the world whenever I want by killing myself. I've concluded that I'm the only real living thing in the universe, and killing myself will just reset everything.
>>
>>28267055
I would fucking smash that like button
>>
>>28267096

Do it faggot

P-pls....
>>
>>28267055
No.

If I do I can't browse 4chan again.
>>
Depends on how it would end. It has to be a dramatic end for me to be compelled to push it.
>>
>>28267187
Say it's pic related.

Everything crumbles in flames and geysers of lava.
>>
>>28267055
Nice dubs.

I'd press it because I'd think it was a bluff.
I can't imagine a way to rig the end of the world to occur on a button press.
>>
Anyone who doesn't is a normie and should gtfo
>>
>>28267235
It detonates every nuclear warhead in burgerland
>>
>>28267096
This.

The reasons I haven't killed myself yet is because;
1. Scared.
2. Everyone else would carry on living.
>>
File: 59a.jpg (64 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
59a.jpg
64 KB, 600x901
>>28267221
Yeah, that would be pretty cool.
>tfw you will never experience the end of all things
>inb4 edgy fag
>>
>>28267368
>that pic

I'd much rather stay alive thanks
>>
File: 1442967247077.png (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1442967247077.png
46 KB, 500x500
>>28267142
A Y Y Y YY YYY. Y
L L L. M M MA A AO O

This shit is original.
>>
>>28267055
No, I would blackmail the entire world to do my bidding and if they refused then I would only press it then.
>>
fuck yeah
i would smash that shit right fucking now
I wouldn't fucking press it, i would damn smash the fucker
>>
No.

I honestly think that apart from humanity (and even there is good stuff, just rare) the world is a pretty beautiful place. I'm just a failure and an abomination in an otherwise okay world.

Also, as pathetic as it sounds, I want to be alive to enjoy the awesome video games and animus that will come out in some unknown future.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.