[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Acnebots report. What are you doing to treat your acne? How
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 20
File: acne1.jpg (7 KB, 265x190) Image search: [Google]
acne1.jpg
7 KB, 265x190
Acnebots report.

What are you doing to treat your acne?
How often do you think about killing yourself because your skin is totally fucked for life?
>>
>>28266620
>Just change your pillow sheets bruh
>>
>>28266643
>just don't touch your face bro!
>>
Take Doxycycline anon, my skin was fucked a few months ago, giant acne sores all over my face.

Started taking Doxycycline twice daily and my face is totally clear aside from some old acne scars, dead serious.
>>
>>28266685
Really is it over the counter or perscription because I've only used natural stuff and it hardly is working
>>
File: 1444856144546.png (2 MB, 3496x4024) Image search: [Google]
1444856144546.png
2 MB, 3496x4024
>>28266620
>Near perfect skin throughout middle school and high school
>used to look down on people with acne
>turn 19, start college and now my back and face are broken out with painful bloody cystic acne
>>
>>28266721
Yeah, I had to see a doctor to get the prescription for it, but it's the ONLY shit that works.

I tried everything else too, I washed my face twice daily, tried to use rubs, anti-acne creams, moisturizer and all that, these pills were the only things that got rid of it.
>>
>>28266784
Fuck dude how long do you think it would take to clear all of it ?
>>
>>28266859
My skin was literally starting to look like the picture, my whole jawline was just red with acne, the side of my face, chin, forehead, everything but my nose pretty much.

Started taking the pills in early November, twice daily, already exponentially better by late November. Totally clear by January.

I've stopped taking the pills for over a month now, I just wash my face daily. All I get are a few tiny pimples here and there but my face is pretty much completely clear.
>>
>>28266676
>just stop eating pizza and chips bro
>>
Dat ain't acne, dats leprosy nigga!
>>
>>28266909
That's actually amazing I need to do more research on this but a lot of people have told me to take Accutane as well
>>
>>28267044
It's an antibiotic, I tried it as well, worked a little bit, but the acne came back stronger. If you have severe acne, accutane is the best, if not, only solution. But you might want to try antibiotics+benzoyl peroxide first.
Good luck with that, acne is shit.
>>
File: 1455829974603.gif (2 MB, 468x278) Image search: [Google]
1455829974603.gif
2 MB, 468x278
Does anyone else have bad acne scars? I don't get acne that much anymore but I have terrible acne scars from when I was a teen
>>
>>28267385

Yes this. All over my fucking nose and forehead. Also my pores look like shit
>>
>>28266620

yooo that nigga fucked up for real senpai

damnnn
>>
I just get it exclusively on my nose and it's terrible looking.
>>
I have a theory.

Does anyone know of anyone bald (who has been bald for a long enough time for acne to disappear) who has acne?

The reason I suspect shampoo causes acne is because I went for almost a year without using shampoo, leaving the shower head over my head while I brushed my teeth in the shower. Never once did I have acne. But the moment I started using shampoo, it all came back again.

Further experimentation showed that if I left my head under the showerhead longer after using shampoo, the shampoo had enough time to fall out of my hair. If I simply used shampoo last, getting off the major stuff and towelled myself dry right after, the acne would appear again.

This might be because the shampoo is viscous still stays in your hair even after you think you have "soaked it off", and as you perspire in very small quantities in every day life, the residual shampoo travels down onto your face and shoulders, and if you're allergic to the chemicals in it, the acne would ensue, the severity of which depended on your biological/physiological sensitivity to it.

If you can recall one person who has been bald for a long time and who has acne, my theory will be completely shattered.

Thank you, anons!
>>
FUCKING USE ACCUTANE IT SUCKS BUT IT'LL FIX IT MOST OF THE TIME
>>
I do nothing because nothing really works.

Life is suffering.
>>
>>28266685
I started taking Doxycycline like 2 or 3 weeks ago. I take it once daily and I've already started to notice results. How long did it take you for everything to go away?
>>
I used to have lots of acne until I turned 20 and my hormones began balancing out
I feel for you guys though
>>
>>28268555

I have flawless skin everywhere except my nose, and it especially sucks b/c my nose is bigger than average. My face is clear and rosy everywhere and then you get to my nose and it's just huge pores filled with blackheads. It looks positively absurd.
>>
>>28268595
I've heard conditioner is a big one, and I'm sure some shampoos have this effect. Everyone reacts differently but I'm sure you could find a shampoo that doesn't exacerbate your acne.

How did the NoPooing go for you, anyways?
>>
>>28269818
>tfw 21 and still have acne
>>
Turning 21 and still have lots of BACNE and some face acne. Shit sucks dick.
>>
>>28266620
Doxycycline did nothing for me. So i tried another antibiotic. Nothing. So I tried a stronger one. No improvement just made me sick.
Antibiotics dont really stop the acne... they just stop the infection in the pores.
I finally saved up like $1500 and saw a dermatologist.
It's cystic on my face, back, butt, thighs so she made me put a gown on.
It took her 30 seconds and she said WOW so yeah..... Accutane is your only option. It's the only thing that will help.
FUCK everyone who says wash your sheets. fuck yall.
I couldnt go on Accutane because I'm child bearing age and want kids soon. It can make them all deformed. Women have to sign their fucking life away and swear they'll use 2 forms of birth control. Then you have to go to the doctor every month to monitor your liver, and vital organs and make sure its not fucking up your body. It STOPS bone growth. I left the derm with a TEXTBOOK that i had to STUDY and sign and TEST over before I could even start the Accutane process. It's some SERIOUS shit. but it WILL work.
It's like Chemo doses of VITAMIN A.
At least in America....... it's an entire crazy process to get accutane. I considered ordering from Mexico....................but it can REALLY REALLY hurt you if your organs arent monitored. SO yeah.
>>
I really couldn't give a shit any more. Maybe it'll be gone when I turn 30, maybe not. There's no reason for me to fix it, it's one of my smaller problems when dealing with other people is concerned.
>>
>>28269871
Same. At this point it looks like an actual skin condition, like a fucking pox. It's not even just pimples it's just a field of weird, diseasey looking bumps.
>>
Do you have a skincare routine?

I want to make my own body butter similar to this,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiFEnbAuRO8

But I'm not sure about putting something like that on my face.
>>
>>28269857
I'm 22 and i have awful, awful skin. 22 fucking years old.

I've done doxycyclone or whatever cycles as well.

It does fix it... temporarily. But it always comes back. Always, always, always.

Just kill me already.
>>
>>28269943
Tell me about it, my derm would make get pregnancy blood test every month (along with other test to monitor my liver), and she also put me on the pill, which made me hairy and induced hair thinning. Stopped the pill, kept the accutane, acne free, and it's amazing. It takes 10 days for accutane to be eliminated, and you can conceive starting one month after your last dose. Seriously go for it
Lol I had a book too, everytime I went to the pharmacy to pick up my accutane, they would ask me to show the book, one time I forgot it and they wouldn't give my meds. At that moment, I realized how strong of a molecule isotretinoin was.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Look at this shit dude, 3 years straight of this. Face neck shoulders back and arms fucking kill me fuck
>>
Does accutane fuck up your sperm?
>>
>>28269943
god your a fucking moody bitch

kys
>>
I had luck with Epiduo. First time in my life my face was clear. Only problem was I had to stop using it cause my insurance was changed and I broke out worse than I ever had.

Now on a generic version and seems to be going well.
>>
>>28266772

SHIT DOES THIS ACTUALLY HAPPEN?

I THOUGHT I WAS IN THE CLEAR
>>
>>28270191
my MAIN problem is that I take medicine for epilepsy. I could have seizures from it since im already susceptible. IDK the textbook... everything scares me.
BUT at the very bottom of everything.......... my insurance didnt cover it. It was like $1000 for the first dose.
>>
>tfw clear glowing skin and girls compliment it quite often
>>
>>28266772
>bloody cystic acne
God I fucking hate this. They get to be like the size of dimes and the only thing I can do is pop them daily until they finally go down.
>>
Turning 21 soon, had this shit since puberty
P-please tell me this stuff goes away with time
>>
>>28270467
DO NOT pop them. It's only a short term fix that fucks you in the long run. I don't get pimples much any more but I have big, red, and worst of all permanent scars.
>>
>>28270377
Ah damn, that's terrible though, sorry. Some people still give it a try, but seizures are def a side effect to expect for you. No idea what I would have done in that case. Bah, take care, I hope you can find a solution with your docs.
>>
>>28266620
>25 years old
>a lot of acne

The good side is that everyone says I don't have even 20 years old
>>
>>28269943
why would you want kids when you have acne? they'll be genetically susceptible and live a miserable life like the rest of us
>>
File: Liam-Hemsworth.jpg (59 KB, 615x831) Image search: [Google]
Liam-Hemsworth.jpg
59 KB, 615x831
>>28266620
You know what I just noticed? Almost all celebrity men considered extremely good looking have flawless, glowing, smooth skin. Acnefags BTFO'd.
>>
>>28268595
i stoped useing shampoo for like 2 months now and i still have sever acne at 23 years old...
>>
File: gregg2.jpg (44 KB, 441x453) Image search: [Google]
gregg2.jpg
44 KB, 441x453
>tfw bacne scars that look like craters
shit's permanent
>>
>>28270520
>have had acne for years
>used to pop those bastards like crazy
>no scars
am I a new kind of superhuman?
>>
>>28271019
Hmm... Are you letting the hair soak under the showerhead for extended periods of time? Brush your teeth while putting your head directly below the showerhead. This totally cleared up my acne in addition to not using shampoo. It works every time.
>>
>>28270625
confirmed for retarded
>>
I don't even feel human with this cursed fucking acne, other people have nice clear skin that works fine but me? I am a red itchy greasy mess with bleeding pustules
It isn't fair in any way
>>
I have psuedofolliculitis barbae on my back hairline along with some hyertrophic scarring that seems to spread. Didn't do anyhting about it for years because I was a recluse but I started going to the dermatologist a few months ago. i only have free insurance and my job's health care doesn't kick in for another 5 months. my free insurance denied what my doctor prescribed and the substitutes I got aren't worth much of shit.
>>
i look like a fucking pepperoni pizza with extra sauce
>>
>>28270193
I have the same thing! 4 years here and i can safely say almost nothing more has motivated sucide more than my horrible skin
>>
>acne starts to fade away
>scars all over my face
>pores are giant holes
>>
I started to get acne around 17-18. It was very slow and mild at first. I thought it would go away on its own. I was completely wrong. It only got worse and worse. I decided to use Accutane several months ago and it had made a huge difference. I highly recommend it. The only catch is the chance of mood swings. Doctors will most likely not let you take it if you suffer from depression.
>>
File: shut up.jpg (178 KB, 694x1000) Image search: [Google]
shut up.jpg
178 KB, 694x1000
Ive had bad cystic acne since I was like 14. Im 21 now nad I still get an occasional cyst but I think its becasue I eat certain foods that trigger it. I have this regiemnt I made thats uses this cream that has benzoyl peroxide and I finish it off with this sulfur cream I found. Its pretty effective, especially since I dont want to use accutane for a third fucking time.

I really do hate my acne but at the same time it made me find out who I am and what I want. It made me seclude myself and think about myself. I feel more leveled as a person, I dont want a gf I dont want any more people in my life. With the exception of people that have a bunch in common with me. I just want to make money and spend it on myself and my parents.
>>
>go on acutane
>acne goes away for almost three years
>comes back (not as bad but still makes skin red and blotchy)
>too old at this point to care

feels whatever
>>
I've popped numerous pimples and haven't had any acne scars whatsoever on my face, will they show up later?
>>
>had bad cystic acne in teens
>dermatologist wouldn't prescribe accutane because I was already showing signs of depression and suicidal thoughts
>acne finally goes away a year after high school
>fuck is completely fucked up with scars
>still looks completely awful and will never go away
My life was fucked from the beginning. I never had a chance.
>>
Every time I see someone IRL with bad acne I feel glad I'm not them.

Then the next day I'll get a big pimple. Its like a weird curse.
>>
Reminder that all you have to do to cure acne is don't eat any sugar, wash your face once a week or less, and rub raw shea butter with frankincense oil on your face nightly.
>>
>>28272462>>28272462
I think popping whiteheads is fine, but if you scratch away some of the deeper pimples you'll have divets in your face like a sand trap on a public golf course.
>>
>>28267044
>>28267153

The acne can actually get used to the antibiotic if you fuck up the usage. If you don't follow the usage steps as exactly as perscribed then the acne can get used to it and counter it eventually. It's best to follow the instructions exactly. But yeah, try all you can anon good luck!
>>
>>28269857
>>28270056
25 and still have acne here.

FUck.

When does it end? Why did this happen to me? What the fuck.

Girls will never even get close to me because of this shit its fucking torture I'm missing out on my own fucking prime fuck this shit I wanna scoop my fucking pimples out. I just wanna be beautiful goddamit.
>>
>>28266916
>Bro, just drink more water to flush out the toxins.
>>
>>28267044
>Accutane
don't fall for the accutane meme. I know someone who did and he shits in a bag now because he can't control his bladder properly. it's ruined his entire life.

and good fucking riddance too. stupid bastard always showing me up. I can't do engineering but at least I can poop right.
>>
>>28266685
I had to take it when I was in Africa to prevent malaria or something and that shit fucks you up if you don't eat first. It also gave me, and others, extreme nightmares all the time so I stopped taking it and the nightmares stopped. Never got malaria lol.
>>
>had acne really bad for years
>starts clearing up a ilttle bit
>left with huge fuck holes on my cheeks

>tfw still break out a few times a month

What do bros?
>>
>>28272462
Depends on how close to the surface it is. If it's fairly deep, yeah, you're playing a dangerous game and the scarring will show later (or already has and you just don't notice or think it's a sign of healing). If it's pretty close to the surface you're fine, it will just take a little to clear up.

Also not to spread any bad memes, but do you guys who have bad cystic acne work out a lot/have started working out/have some bodybuilding-based lifestyle? Seems like a lot of the dudes I use to know who have tend to do that, but I'm not sure if it's because of fucking up their hormones when they were young or if working out is a reaction to the acne to try to make up for it.
>>
File: 1442460915188.jpg (43 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1442460915188.jpg
43 KB, 184x184
>doxycycline
>sulfur-based face wash every day
>topical gel at night

It's been helping. I still have scars (one really annoying one between my eyebrows and a patch on either cheekbone) but they're fading and hardly noticeable depending on the lighting. It was terrible in high school though.

Just shower daily, only use shampoo every other day, change pillow cases every now and then, and wash face with gentle cleanser before sleeping (especially after fapping).

I've heard cutting out dairy helps as well, but can anyone confirm? I eat pizza/pasta/yogurt every day. Idk what I'd eat without these in my diet.
>>
>>28266620
>What are you doing to treat your acne?
Wearing foundation
>>
>>28275516
>>25 and still have acne here.
I am 30 and still have acne after two treatment of accutane
>>
>>28275860
accutane is good once you are desperate enough. nothing is worse than acne and I prefer to die with a clear skin.

and waiting to take accutane just brings more scars
>>
File: 1455943917985.jpg (63 KB, 1050x396) Image search: [Google]
1455943917985.jpg
63 KB, 1050x396
>>28275908
take a light intake of accutane or at least active probiotics (not dead ones)

scars are nearly intreatable and the treatements are expensive, uneffective and has acne has side effects
>>
swimming in a clorinated pool always cleared my acne up. if any of you have it bad, try doing this 4-5 times a week for two weeks and see what happens.

i hear it works for some and not others. i guess it's how the skin reacts?

idk, it did miracles for me.
>>
>>28266685
Also use doxy. Can confirm that it worked great while I was on it. Essentially cleared up my entire face and left only a few scars.
>>
I wouldn't wish acne on even the worst of my enemies. It's one of the worst things that God can afflict upon a teenager.
>>
>>28276098
Are you telling me the suffering never ends?
>>
File: 1444605090142.png (73 KB, 230x285) Image search: [Google]
1444605090142.png
73 KB, 230x285
>Tfw have to always go shopping as soon as the store opens so minimal people see my disgusting face
>>
>>28276171
or just sea/ocean. combination of shitton of salt and sun will burn that shit right off.
>>
I only have acne on my back currently, and it does not seem to be making indents, just red marks. My face is usually clear except when I got some near my sideburns like 8 months ago and it has left my skin red where it was, no individual mark. I'm just so pale that even shaving cuts will leave red marks that will take months to fade.

While I'm acne free dermatitis is a big problem for me and makes specific sections of my face red and by this point I've given up on doing anything about it.
>>
never got bad acne but i know these feels

>pimples all over my chest/back

just will not go away, ever, always come back can't take shirt off. recently they've progressed down my arms and i have to wear shirts with sleeves

it's superficial as shit but i just want it to stop
>>
File: 1443480973752.png (161 KB, 412x385) Image search: [Google]
1443480973752.png
161 KB, 412x385
>people in high school and college go through life with consistently clear skin

Just how the fuck do they do it. Is it seriously just genetics? Am I really screwed for life?
>>
>>28276120
>accutane is good once you are desperate enough. nothing is worse than acne and I prefer to die with a clear skin.

>and waiting to take accutane just brings more scars

Yea it's good goyim. Just take accutane enjoy the permanent scars (literally) it leaves behind that wont go away, only really slowly after years and years.

Also enjoy the high risk of a permanently weakened colon, disrupted living functions, depressions.

Read up the Wikipedia page about this 'medicine'. This shit isn't even on the market anymore and the company that produced it got sued.
>>
>>28266620
>get antimicrobial pillow case
>sleep on back as much as possible

I do these two things along with washing my face twice a day(at first wake and before bed). However, only in the past few months has my acne literally completely gone away (less scars), but still I look way better. What worked for me?

>I started using a DE razor

Since my facial hair isn't the best, I figured I may as well be clean shaved, so I invested around 50-60 bucks to get a decent razor with the traditional soap, badger brush, and a shit ton of blades. I haven't changed anything else, and now instead of 2-3 new pimples a day I've only had 2-3 in the past 3 months. Also,

>dont touch your face
>DONT POP THEM EVER
>>
>>28267385
My scars are slowly going away
Very slowly
>>
>>28266772
>turn 19, start college and now my back and face are broken out with painful bloody cystic acne
congrats
you don't have acne
you have a toxic environment problem

if you move out of the college and things get better, then you go back and things get worse, it's pretty much confirmed at that point the college is causing that shit.
it's probably lead paint, asbestos, fire retardants, toxic mold, a fungus, or some other of any hundreds of fucking causes
>>
Got sick of it on my face and back at 20 last year and went to a dermatologist.

I put something called sulfacetamide on my face in the morning, and adapalene gel on my face and back at night after a shower.

That's all with facewash in the shower and washing my sheets/pillow cases every two days.

I'm really trying and it's still pretty bad. Kind of pisses me off how there are nasty people out there who don't clean themselves but still have clear skin.
>>
>>28277548
I went to the dermatologist last year and she was forcing the accutane on me even after I brought up all the points that it can fuck up your GI. It was mad scary how she tried convincing me those are all lies and not proven in any clinical testing. In the end I just got some topical solutions.
>>
>acne started at 14
>still have it at 21
It's never been really bad, but that's 7 years of repulsiveness.
I thought this shit was supposed to go away at some point
>>
>>28278299
Shit genetics. It's not fair.
>>
>>28278312
My dad had acne but not nearly as long as I have. Also my brother had pretty clear skin until recently (he's 17) and he has about the same lifestyle as me (lots of computer/vidya).
Speaking of that, I heard the keyboard can be a big cause of acne. Keyboards get gross, and if you touch your face after typing it can probably cause a lot of acne. Keep your keyboards clean.
>>
>>28278359
My brother has the identical amount of shit on his face and back as me. Parents say they both had it too. It sucks major cock and probably wont go away until my 30s
>>
File: reac.jpg (35 KB, 381x429) Image search: [Google]
reac.jpg
35 KB, 381x429
>>28278381
>bacne
I know that feel anon.
>at the beach with friends
>one friend suggests kindly I put my shirt back on
>>
>>28278437
Embrace the mutations anon

I have bacne from behind and pectus from the front so swimming excursions are always interesting
>>
File: 987986451.jpg (37 KB, 250x323) Image search: [Google]
987986451.jpg
37 KB, 250x323
>prescribed antibiotics
>cleared up a part of my face but another started looking like a war zone
>face looks worse than before, had to resort to using proactiv again to temporarily stop the breakouts
>seeing derm again in a month, hyperpigmentation all over my cheeks

just put me on accutane already
>>
>>28278464
I refuse to accept it. Last year a tried a bunch of shit to prevent it. I'm going to try again this year.
>>
>>28266620
My acne just stopped on it's own when I hit 19. Anyone else?

Also NoFap helps a lot, I've heard.
>>
>>28278488
>just put me on accutane already
Just fuck ur GI up bro

>>28278516
Keep on trying, but dont let it ruin your life. I dont think I would be getting any pussy without acne so it's not like anything has changed.

>>28278547
>My acne just stopped on it's own when I hit 19. Anyone else?
No.

>Also NoFap helps a lot, I've heard.
old wives' tale
>>
>>28270467
DON'T FUCKING POP EM
GAVE MR SCARS
SEE A FUCKING DERMATOLOGIST YOU PIZZA FACED ASS WIPE
IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME
SAVE YOURSELF
>>
>>28275721
>Just wait soon they will be gone
>>
>>28278581
how often do you fap?

originall
>>
>>28278654
once daily or every other day, but i know neets who jerk off five times a day and have skin clear as can be
>>
>>28278680
Dude, masturbation is bad for you. Just stop it and you'll be doing yourself a huge favor, bra.
>>
>>28266772
Suffer you faggot
>>
>>28278685
it's good for your prostate
>>
>>28278654
not fapping doesn't help I did for years and still had it
>>
File: 1448002269910.jpg (168 KB, 847x605) Image search: [Google]
1448002269910.jpg
168 KB, 847x605
Why do the normalfags try to shit up these threads, pretending like this is some lifestyle problem that anyone actually knows how to fix
Does it fuel their ego to believe their lifestyle not random factors makes them so clear, and we're just retarded and disgusting in every way. Please fuck off
>>
>>28278719
not masturbating can cause your test to rise and make it worse in some cases
>>
>>28266772
If you ever made fun of someone with acne I don't feel bad for you as much as I would if you hadn't ever done so.
>>
File: yikes.jpg (67 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
yikes.jpg
67 KB, 500x359
>>28266620
>What are you doing to treat your acne?
Photoshop :(
>>
>>28278725
Normies don't want to understand each other, they just want to shit on everyone else and hear themselves talk, so the world ends up being a clusterfuck of bullshit.
>>
File: 1461075838275.png (79 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1461075838275.png
79 KB, 200x200
>>28266620
5 month cycle of accutane, 80mg daily

my back and shoulders still have scars i'm not comfortable with, but they don't make new ones anymore

face stopped breaking out a few months in, back when i was on 40mg daily

holy fucking shit the side effects are awful though, not counting the ones where you die horribly
your nose will be 100% dry 100% of the time
you will need to use tweezers to pick your nose because there will be so much hard fucking shit in there that you can't ignore it or get it out by blowing or picking
your eyes will be super dry and even regular shower water will make them burn like there's shampoo in them or something
your hands and elbows will need lotion all the time
your lips will be constantly chapped, i recommend carmex lip balm, it works way better than the sticks

i never felt more suicidal than average
no kidney problems
bloodwork came back fine

just my experiences
if you want your acne gone i'd recommend it
it's been almost a year since i've been off it and the side effects are all gone, and so is my acne, with no new breakouts or anything
i'd recommend it
i don't have any progress pics because most of it was on my back and i can't take good back photos by myself
>>
>>28269943
accutane only sucks that hard for women
it's fine for men aside from uncomfortable side effects

if you take even one pill of accutane when you're pregnant then your baby will come out fucked up like a sci-fi movie, it's necessary for doctors to be careful about this.

also what the fuck you type like a 30 year old single mother on facebook, you don't belong here get the fuck out
>>
>>28275960
i did the doxycycline/sulfur/tazorac rotation for a while, i guess derms think it's the holy trinity
no results other than smelling like fucking sulfur

accutane fixed me
>>
>>28266620
delete thread please
I want to vomit each time I scroll over your digusting pic
>>
>>28279161
nobody cares roastie/chad fuck off
>>
>>28279045
I tried it once but the dry eyes and lips alone were enough for me to stop. I didn't get many other side effects but holy shit i couldn't even keep my eyes open in class.
>>
>>28279194
the lips were dry from day one but i didn't get the "can't even open your fucking goddamn eyes" dryness in my eyes until a few months down the line

that was when i decided to stop a month early from my prescribed dosage
>>
>>28279209
I had it immediately after taking it and honestly, I think they shouldn't even let you drive if your eyes get as dry as mine were.
>>
>>28279084
Is it only bad for women because of the deformed fetus thing or is there something else?
>>
Had acne since I was 9 (turning 19 in a few months) and it has always been pretty bad. To make it worse my face goes red extremely easily, if I do any sort of excersice, if I'm slightly too cold or hot or even if I smile or laugh my face just goes tomato tier red. Shit sucks and I think it's an actual condition, annoys me more than my actual acne. Any robots got this problem?
>>
>>28280779
>>28279084
its pretty bad for men too. if you are a man and in your genetics you are predisposed to balding (other males in your family are bald) itll speed it up and youll pretty much start seeing thinning during your course of accutane
>>
>>28282369
Oh shit.
I took it for a month and baldness runs in both sides of my family.
I hope those scientists stir up some magic formula for baldness before it hits me.
>>
>>28278609
>Just wash your face, bro!
>>
File: IMG_20160502_170306.jpg (240 KB, 1015x1537) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160502_170306.jpg
240 KB, 1015x1537
Tfw this is one of the "not so bad" stages
>>
>>28283801
>just go outside, bro, the sun will burn it away
>>
File: 16-05-02-19-14-20-407_deco.jpg (718 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
16-05-02-19-14-20-407_deco.jpg
718 KB, 1080x1920
8 years of this shit,nothing fucking works and I'm repusled with myself
>>
>>28284097
not even that bad anon, thats my face on a good day usually, nothing a little makeup cant fix
>>
>tfw had a zit
>couldn't help but tear it up
>now have odd mark on my face for two months
It's still changing but I'm afraid it's permanent.
>>
File: hello.jpg (332 KB, 1015x1537) Image search: [Google]
hello.jpg
332 KB, 1015x1537
>>28283920
sup bb
>>
I started using african black soap and it hasnt cleared up my acne, but it has started controlling it better. As in i have acne still but don't get big outbreaks on top of it as well. I use it once a day because its also quite drying.

If you try it make sure you get the purer stuff rather than ones that have been messed about with/have additives for the sake of marketing. The one i get is dudu osun (just because it was the first one that came up on amazon), and ive had no problems with it.

Might be worth a shot for some of you, its really cheap as well compared to loads of stuff ive tried that hasnt worked
Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.