[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here /malepatternbaldness/ ? Feels bad, man.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
Who here /malepatternbaldness/ ? Feels bad, man.
>>
>>28266615
It sucks but get over it

Or fuck around with drugs and transplants

Have some self esteem or get some whatever, there's more to a person than just how they look, of course it's important so mitigate it ad best you can but jeez cmon
>>
I'm balding, just shave it and go to the gym. Blame the gains.
>>
how many of you with this problem regularly drink alcohol?
>>
File: image.jpg (1019 KB, 2448x2447) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1019 KB, 2448x2447
I just shave my head and always wear a hat.
>>
>>28268006
I never drink.
>>
>>28266745
What sort of drugs? Rogaine?
>>
Funny thing is that stressing out about it makes you lose it faster. Your insecurity about it makes you even more attractive. Sometimes I think you betamax fuckbois are hopeless.
>>
shave it off or wear it like it's no bi g deal.

the key here is that your insecurity about is the worst thing.

don't let your hair define you.
>>
fin and minox you dumb faggot
>>
>>28268330
Is that a drawing of you it looks very nice
>>
I'm getting over it but at first the emotional affect was profound.
>>
Just started the fin a couple days ago
had the rx for awhile before taking the plunge.

hope It helps. Ill know in about six months
>>
>>28266615
Almost 21, starting balding at 18. I really don't give a shit. It's a sign of virility.
>>
File: 1441500876971.jpg (28 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1441500876971.jpg
28 KB, 500x500
>Tfw medium testosterone
>No MPB in my family
>>
>>28268006

I did and I see where you're going with it. When I cut out fast food and cut my drinking down from 1-2 a day to 1-2 a week, my shedding all but stopped. Now I'm a lot more careful with my drinking/eating habits. I even lost 24 lbs. Getting regular sunlight has helped a fair amount too. Apparently I have a "mild" case of MPB that wouldn't be noticeable on its own, but telogen effluvium from my horrendous diet was making it a lot worse. According to my derm, I can even expect to see most of it grow back.

If you baldingbros have bad lifestyles, give changing some of your habits a try.
>>
you can probably attribute it to your choice in shirts
>>
I got it now, the back of my head has a bald spot and the top is thinning. I just wore a hat/beanie to cover it up for the last few months and getting on minox. Its a hopeless battle but I take it day by day. I can't shave my hair, I will look like an eggheaded goober. Its not an option. I simply don't like the bald look.
>>
Have a receded hairline with no thinning. Like norwood 3.
>>
File: hs5.jpg (139 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
hs5.jpg
139 KB, 1000x750
>>28266615
this is my hairline and I'm 19, I literally have no hope. kill me now
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.