[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wagecuck group therapy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Retail-hell-600x278.jpg (34 KB, 600x278) Image search: [Google]
Retail-hell-600x278.jpg
34 KB, 600x278
Can we have one of those threads where wageslaves and retail serfs bitch and whine about their job?
>>
i cant wait the blanketfrog tomorow to say another day another dollar
>>
File: i don't need a microwave.png (592 KB, 1152x767) Image search: [Google]
i don't need a microwave.png
592 KB, 1152x767
>>28266638
>tfw tomorrow is a public holiday in my country so I get an extra long weekend
>>
> doesn't scan? guess it's free ha ha!
> hey there pal is it okay if i pay this 2$ chewing gum with a 500$ bill
> sir you are selling product XY for seven ninety nine but i saw it at buttfuckmart for seven ninety four EXPLAIN YOURSELF
> i know this is a newspaper kiosk but do you have eggplants
>>
Guys let me tell you jobs with interaction are good in the long run.

I'm working in telecom sales, meaning I have fairly high targets, chad-tier co-workers and I have to interact with people ALL day. When I started you have no idea how depressed I was, I half-heartedly performed in my interview and my trial because I was sick to my stomach at the idea of the whole thing but somehow still got in.

Listen, IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME. I threw my self in the deep end, it was hell for the first two weeks I hated it every day. Not only was it socially terrifying but also I was hit hard by the idea of "wagecuckery" etc.

I've been there for 6 months and my life has improved significantly because getting into it, seeing sales as a challenge and having fun while doing your best is actually rewarding. And when you're on a team who all wants to sell, you all get along well with each other, I have 5 new friends all of whom are social as fuck and I've done a new thing for the past three weekends with them now.

Do listen to me, a job that forces you to interact will work wonders for you if you let it. I am happier now than I've been in a very long time.

The disquiet gnawing feeling that remains in the pit of your stomach at all times and the shadow over your day. For me it has disappeared. Life is good.
>>
>>28266862
terrified of wagecucking.. i will get a job this week and some moments i feel like a pig going for slaughter voluntarily..
>>
> people who bitch about having to wait in line but only start to fish for their purse in of their ridiculously large and messy handbag right when they have to pay
> that chinese motherfucker who hands me 150 eurobucks in 2 euro coins

>>28266862
op here and i agree somewhat. hated my job in the beginning and i still fucking hate it but i do notice myself giving less of a shit about things that would have used to make me anxious before working retail

big difference between sales and retail tho i guess insofar as you don't get those successes, you just stack shelves and operate the cash register and either you do it right or you don't but there isn't really a way to excel at putting coins into the till
>>
>>28266941
1) it's gonna be every bit as bad as you think it will be
2) you'll get used to it
>>
>>28266862
Kinda agree with this, I somehow got a job as a receptionist in a healthcare environment. I was shit scared at first, since the manager just threw me in the deep end and I'm the sort that always thinking I got something wrong but everyone says I'm doing a great job. I think I activated the 'normie' cheat code or something.

Of course if you really really can't handle interactions then don't do it since it'll take a while to get into it.
>>
i'm the ultimate wagecuck. I work at a bakery and my boss is taking some of my minimum wage money and saying "no your paychecks are perfectly fine what are you talking about in my home country we have sweatshops you should be thankful"

I'm sure he'll love it when the labour board comes down on his ass like i commanded them to
>>
>no longer getting paid for road time
>literally have to work an extra hour for the same pay

The memes are real. Mr. Shekelstein exists. Time to find a new job.
>>
>>28267297
what's road time mean
>>
>>28267371
Driving between the shop and job site. I work trades.
>>
>>28266567
Quit my fucking job. 5 days left. I gotta be at work in an hour. Fucking dread this last week but I'm glad it'll finally be over. I saved up a few thousand. Not sure what's next.
>>
>>28267228
> "no your paychecks are perfectly fine what are you talking about in my home country we have sweatshops you should be thankful"
lmao same same. where's he from? my boss is an arab. people complain about jews but the towelheads are just as bad. the haggling is in their genes man.

>>28267422
that's fucking ridiculous. gommunism now
>>
>>28267422

that plain fuckin silly m8
>>
>>28267955
MOTHERFUCKING BANGLADESH
I'm not really racist but this fuck is gonna make me. He only likes me because I'm the only employee who's a student, and that's important in banglafuck. However, he shit talks me for "not being fast enough" even though he makes me do too many jobs at once, and keeps trying to Jew my hours. He's reviled by everyone there.
>>
the only thing I hate about my job is that i'm doing nothing so I sit there for 8 hours just shitposting when I can be sleeping at home
>>
>>28267955
>>28267966
Icing on the cake is the person who made the decision. The only roastie we employ who got the job due to nepotism.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.