[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suicide note(s)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1714.jpg (368 KB, 1000x740) Image search: [Google]
1714.jpg
368 KB, 1000x740
I'm going to kill myself in a month.
I'm not an angry teen or something else, but I have an angry teen doubt haunting me.

Do I have to write a suicide note for the people I know? I'm afraid they can feel sad for me after my death. I know, highly irrational thinking, but thinking on reactions that will affect people I know was for long time the last thing that stopped me to do it.

Also, suicide notes thread if you wanna.
>>
>>28266001
first make a will and give me your shit
>>
>>28266012

I'm sorry but I fear I have no much staff to give you.
I never really cared about material things I own. Not that this kind of behaviour had brought me happiness
>>
>>28266450
eh aight
also no. Don't leave a note.

Instead be a man and go talk to them face to face. Tell him you have a terminal illness. Say you don't want to talk about what it is, but that you're making rounds and saying goodbyes

The only note you leave is
"I was ridden ill with depression"
>>
>>28266001
>writing a note about your feelings
Why not leave a bouquet of flowers while you''re at it?
>>
No one will read that shit unless you're elliot rodger or something
>>
>>28266486

First of all, sorry for my mistakes in writing (english is not my native language). And thanks for your attention and for your advices.

>Instead be a man and go talk to them face to face.
> Tell him you have a terminal illness.
> Say you don't want to talk about what it is,
>but that you're making rounds and saying goodbyes

I thought something similar. But I'd bet that if I start with that kind of approach, telling "I have a terminal illness but I can't/don't want to tell you what is it", no one will listen to me after that point.
So by doing this, it will fullfill them with regret 'cause they didn't listen me. As for it may seem stupid, I still care a little for the people (most of them are awful people) in my life. I'd prefer they... "accept" my choice, without feeling themselves guilty of it. Obviously no one in real world can think this way without babbling some moral judgment about it.

>"I was ridden ill with depression"
I really was.
I got a clinical diagnosis in 2008, tried a lot of things, nothing worked.
>>
You can only commit the act of suicide in a 4 hour window faggot. You cant actually predict that you will kill yourself in a month.
>>
Talking about suicide notes, someone has the original suicide note that inspired "Adam's Song" by Blink 182?
I rarely red something so angry inspired, and I lost it
>>
File: virginia-woolf-10921544-600-870.jpg (114 KB, 480x696) Image search: [Google]
virginia-woolf-10921544-600-870.jpg
114 KB, 480x696
>>28266001
Recycle a famous persons suicide note for the lulz, I would go with Virginia Woolf's. Also, will all you stuff to nazis or something else ridiculous.
>>
>>28268170
>will all you stuff to nazis

THIS

Nazi's all ALWAYS the right choice
>>
>>28266001
the only thing wanted in life was the one thing i could never have
i didn't do this because i was sad or some shit, but because without the one thing i would have lived for, i really have no reason to live
>>
I've been keeping journals for the last 2 years or so, for the purpose of having them found after I kill myself. I figure a letter will never be enough to make my loved ones understand why I did it, but with hundreds of pages of my thoughts, they'll have to see that I'm so messed up I was beyond help. Besides, maybe they'll publish it as "Diary of a Robot" or something someday
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.