[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So my friend Ruth has borderline personality disorder and has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 1
File: cute smile.gif (624 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
cute smile.gif
624 KB, 180x200
So my friend Ruth has borderline personality disorder and has been really pissing me off

are there any things that are specific to the disorder that would really set her off or fuck with her head?

by pissing me off I mean normal BPD shit like blaming me for nothing and flipping out. So I want to get into her head and you robots may just be able to help
>>
Set her on fire.
>>
>>28266010
nah cmon
mind games
Hell a few years back I got her to be my personal fucktoy for a month

but i lost my mojo
help me obi wan r9k, you're my only hope
>>
>>28265973
Tfw she will never smile at you like dis
>>
>>28266058
dammit man cmon
>>
>>28265973
borderlines are worse than psychopaths because they're ruled by feels. move, ditch your number and change your name if you want to live.
>>
>>28266125
FUCKING BUMP
dammit guys

also if i can get some nudes out of it or sex ill post shit here
help me my brothers
>>
>>28266250
Pathos is easy to fuck with though
>>
>>28266034
Sleeping with you?

She must be fucking deranged.
>>
>>28265973

>things that are specific to the disorder that would really set her off

They crave attention. Ignore her.
>>
>>28266292
I mean
you aren't wrong

>>28266297
any specific amount of time?
problem is she's hot so she still gets attention from other people
>>
>>28266283
Doubt you can tho
>>
>>28265973
My grandma's name was Ruth
She's dead now
>>
>>28266332
well anon, who's fault was that?
>>
bumping
besides ignore or immolate????
>>
>>28265973
You can't manipulate her into sex. She's fallen for it once (I'd wager it was brief) and now Ruth has moved on.

Ruth ditched your pathetic ass and is on to better things.

Maybe if you cry about how sad and alone you actually are, she may give pity sex...

Good luck, Anon.
>>
>>28266818
see
theres still no fun ideas there
just you projecting

i want fun ideas you glitching fuck
>>
>>28267129
Just kill yourself, that's a pretty fun idea.
>>
>>28267218
god you're boting
>>
>>28265973
I've had to deal with this a few times by now. Ditch your number and avoid her. Don't try to fuck with her because in the end you are the one that will be fucked. You can't win against a borderliner. Just let it rest and be glad it didn't end worse.
>>
>>28267129
I'm not selfprojecting. And the only Ruth I know is 85.

Look, She's clearly moved on, living her life.

And you're stuck here, dwelling.

Move on champ.
>>
>>28267290
man. I just want to fuck with her

>>28267292
dude. We had a big argument last night and today
Like. The sex was 3 years ago. we still talk and she still pisses me the fuck off but we are each other's only friends
>>
>>28267325
Are you really her friend??

Or are you just a clingy ex stalker?
>>
>>28267325
you literally can't fuck with her are you too stupid to understand this basic shit everyone is telling you? She fucks with you and now you're mad but there is literally no way for you to fuck with her. You won't get in her head and now go and get some friends that are not a hyperbole of a women.
>>
>>28267373
>clingy ex stalker
coming from /r9k/ I'm getting called a stalker for sticking around with a batshit chick

>>28267404
man. This is why this board has no fucking friends. Cant think of a way to fuck with someone because their psych book says run away
>>
>>28266283
Give tips

Muted
>>
>>28265973
Borderline femanon here AMA
>>
>>28267494
You never had to deal with the menial bullshit that comes from Borderliners now have you?
>>
>>28267593
what would be the one thing that would get you the most heated or catch you off guard?
especially from a friend of 5 years

>>28267602
I've known her for 5 years.
>>
>>28267494
Yeah, you kinda seem like a stalker who never really got over it.

And who could blame ya, Ruth spreading her legs was the greatest moment in your life. I get it.

But move on, if it's ment to be, then so it shall be. Don't force it
>>
>>28267626
Subtle insults that are put into normal conversation. Saying something manipulative whenever I feel happy about something to make me sad. Pretending to care, isolating me from everyone and then fucking with my head by subtly putting me down, poisoning me, logging onto my email or computer and messing with things or implying that you have (whether you have or haven't is irrelevant because anything that installs paranoia fucks with us). Want me to continue?
>>
>>28267656
m8
m8 jesus christ
who takes 3 years to get over sex?
>>
>>28267683
oh please do

and the thing is,
if those apps actually worked, me being able to or saying i saw her sent snapchat snaps would break her down
>>
>>28267690
You, clearly.
>>
>>28267683
I should add a few things.

I confirm the ignoring thing but it has to be in controlled doses with definite hope for future validation. We also want to basically merge with you so if you at least make it seem like that is going to happen that's a good hook.

And also, we will literally murder you if pushed too far. Like if you decided to mess with our belongings to fuck with our heads, we got suspicious and installed and camera and then found out then we would likely murder you and I'm not joking.
>>
>>28267724
>have argument with friend
>i want to fuck with her, manipulate her into doing shit
>that makes me a stalker and obsessive
dude. Do you know how friendships work?
>>
>>28265973
Have you tried not being a cunt?
>>
>>28267753
eh she attacked me once or twice before
i put her on her ass. Im not too worried about that

shit i should as, /g/ if snapchat apps like that really exist
>>
>>28265973
I have a sister named ruth who is like this
is she 20?
>>
>>28267777
you quad qunt
>>
>>28267758
No. I don't have any friendships.

People are shallow, manipulative dicks (as evidenced buy you trying to manipulate Ruth for your own advantage)

You're not a friend. Be honest.
>>
>>28267802
22, but eh close
>>
>>28267713
Yes, pretend you've learnt programming or something and make it seem like you're an elite hacker and then drop hints. Basically look up gas-lighting and random black psychology. Make her feel really ugly and feed her food to get her fat. Slut shame her and lower her self esteem and make sure she's isolated from everyone and keep everything relatively subtle. Put pictures of obviously attractive 11/10s around her all the time and drop subtle hints that she's ugly. Literally poison her, that one of my fears. How much more can you fuck with someone than by lowering their IQ 20 points.
>>
>>28267822
well you can fuck right out then ya NEET faggot
>>
>>28267834
hmmm
maybe all ruths are destined for insanity
she was screaming her head off at our mom last night until 2 in the morning
>>
>>28267843
I mean she's bi and I constantly drop little things like how the girls i fuck are smarter and better than not just her, but any woman she could even approach.
and how only men will want her, because she is an object of sex but women actually want emotion, and she doesn't know how to do that
those comments always make her wince
>>
>>28267892
You need to get to know her really well. Maybe get her really drunk repeatedly until she spills some weaknesses/fears. Or get some drugs. Drug her with that one they use as a truth serum on terrorists and then also use something to give her amnesia after she's had a few drinks and tell her she passed out and gather intel. If you really want to fuck with her you should go all out or not bother.
>>
>>28267892
Also make some lewd dating site profiles while you're at it and make sure it's set to her area/demographic so people see it. Ruin her reputation. Message everyone she know's on a fake facebook and tell them she has AIDs, I've actually seen that happen before and it was pretty effective at isolating them.
>>
>>28267926
sounds expensive otherwise i would
I mean i used to make drinks for her before parties and she trusts my drinks
if I slip something in, she'd blame herself

maybe i could slip in an aphrodisiac
>>
>>28267958
oh that could be fun
>>
>>28268028
Parties? Obligatory get off the board.
You could also just try getting with her in a more normal sense rather than wrecking her. We aren't bad people.
>>
>>28268028
Faggot.

Get over yourself. You litteraly say you're not like some crazy ex stalker, and now you're talking about slipping something into her drink?

Seriously, leave her the fuck alone. She clearly left you for a reason.
>>
>>28265973

> Trying to manipulate a cluster B...

You are like a n00b who just learned the basic rules of chess and then asks how to beat the grandmasters.

People like her are like vampires... the most deadly thing to them is sunlight. Spend time with her, when she naturally runs into some drama like BPDs always do, have your camera ready for the nervous breakdown. Then post it on youtube.

Do you have nudes? Spread them around.
>>
>>28268059
she would go
i would have anxiety attacks
and dude. Its less about the sex, more about ruining her

>>28268106
>left me
WE
ARE
STILL
FRIENDS
THE
SEX
WAS
YEARS
AGO
you stupid fucking faggots jesus christ

>>28268110
nah no nudes
thats why id love the snapchat thing, to see her sent posts
i KNOW she sends a lot, but only over SC
>>
>>28268173
Keep telling yourself your her friend m8.

Do friends spike your drink?
>>
>>28268209
don't you have other threads to troll?
but thanks for the bump m80
>>
>>28268106
That was entirely my idea, but yes the intention of fucking with someone to get laid is pretty bad OP. The reason borderlines are fucked up is because they were raised by psychos and some of this advice comes from my own experience which just made me a lot worse.

>>28268110
Yeah I have actually ruined people's lives literally unintentionally because we are so shitty. Filming her breakdowns is a good idea. Maybe just give her genuine love and be the kind of person she can trust and she'll be the most loving partner you'll ever have and I'm serious.
>>
>>28268173
Ok let's get a bit more info on this then, if it's not about sex in detail what exactly has she done to wrong you so bad?
>>
>>28265973
Hurry the fuck up and post pics of HER, why are you asking for advice and help and not even posting a pic of her tits, fuck you OP
>>
>>28268237
Ive been extremely nice for years
I have been her shoulder to cry on, the person she can talk to, i had had to confront her abusive ex and get two scars because of it
when her parents died i was there, when she ran out of money i would buy her food and offer a place to stay

but recently she has been saying shit about me to people, lying to me more than usual, and been really fucking out there with shit
and last night when she was drunk and at her fuck buddy's place she tried to give me advice after I lost my cool and attacked a friend of mine because I have anger issues

i said i didnt want to talk while she was drunk and about to be fucked, she went off on me then and then today for like 3 hours
so. im sick of how i kept her alive for 3 years and i make one misstep and she blows up.

so. I want to ruin her. Even a little.
>>
>>28268328
Post her pics here for starters, but be careful because someone might link her here and expose you. Post her pics somewhere else on an unrelated thread and dox her.

The best thing you can do is just forget about her. If she's slutting around and not with you that's sign enough that there's not really a future there, and yeah...

If any of your mishaps get around it's going to be a lot worse then some gossip, you'll be known as a real cunt.
>>
>>28268173
Go suck a cock you stupid little stalking faggot
>>
>>28265973
So let me get this right, you made a thread for advice on pissing someone with a severe mental disorder off? How fucking dumb are you that you need help from Robros
>>
>>28268386
>doxxing
nah. No matter how much I ruin someone and drug someone, i still have standards
it is a show for me to watch, not bring the world in on.
If i could access her sent iMessages or snapchats id have a fuckton of pics to even just email her from a burner account
but yeah i don't know if that exists

and yeah its just
I want her to regret fucking with me when I've done so much, not even just for her, but to keep our friendship going
>>
>>28268424
You're only friends with her for sex though, and you're not that great of a friend even if that's not the case judging by this thread. If she was an 80 year old asian man and you'd still have done all that stuff for her, fair enough, but the reality is it's just been some biological imperative from the get go and you don't give a fuck about her as a person. She probably realises this so abuses you.
>>
>>28268470
again
i haven't had sex with her in 3 years
it would be cool to fuck with her so much so she wants to have sex
she's had multiple boyftiends, the last one i even tried to convince her to stay with because he was a great guy and she was a LOT more normal when with him

its not about the sex. its about winning.
>>
>>28268500
Really winning would be to go be successful and happy and shit all over her. You won't feel good after you do all the things that have been mentioned here if you have a drop of remorse or empathy. You're really setting yourself up for needing some counselling yourself.

Just like, kill her pet and then move on and never speak to her again. Know she'll cry a bit but don't do anything lasting or that can be traced to you. Or poison her somehow, that's my honest psycho as fuck advice, but I don't think you should do it and the whole situation sounds like you should be moving on and not getting so butthurt over your pointless orbiting.
>>
OP if you want I can link you some light reading about morality and how it relates to our own happiness. It's probably the best solution for you and that is what winning really means. Conquering your own emotions and being completely detached and unreactive is winning. Fixating on her is not.
>>
>>28268237

> Be nice to me and I'll love you!

Can you be more deluded? BPDs are just sociopaths who refuse to accept their hollowness.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.