[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>men age like fine wine! I don't really understand this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1288032670382.jpg (40 KB, 378x310) Image search: [Google]
1288032670382.jpg
40 KB, 378x310
>men age like fine wine!

I don't really understand this meme. I graduated high school in 2009 and facebook is keeping me up to date on peoples' appearances. Half of the men in my (small) class already show male pattern baldness, some very badly. Almost all of them except for me, because I stay in the gym, have gained somewhere between 40 and 80 pounds (MURRIKA). They aren't even 25 yet. Meanwhile all the women look the same or even better. Yeah women look like shit when they hit 50 but the men I know are starting to look like shit even before their 30s.

Being male really is life on dante must die mode
>>
>>28265874
its all genetics m8.
>>
The point of that stupid saying is men are vauled by more then looks, they age and gain property, wealth and other resources to compensate for looking old. Women just have looks, so as they age they just look worse.

Its a stupid saying that oversimplifies things.
>>
File: 1427361191452.png (102 KB, 746x717) Image search: [Google]
1427361191452.png
102 KB, 746x717
>>28265874
Women are really good at looking nice in pictures. Have you met these people in person? I doubt they hold up half as well as their presentation implies. Play around with your phone camera a bit man, it's almost all angles and lighting. Men can get real gnarly fast but I think a big factor here is that women are pros at covering up flaws.
>>
>>28266040
Holy shit HOW DO THEY DO IT? OK look at this photo. She looks pretty cute right? Not the best and has flaws like weird eyebrows but overall she's pretty, right?

I saw her in real life and I was BLOWN AWAY at how BAD she looks. I can't even describe it. She looked like she should be on peopleofwalmart.com

She was fat and had a cottage cheese body and the tits looked gross in real life. and I saw her at a party where she was all dressed up at her nicest.
>>
>>28266040
exactly. and try posting a non-flattering pic on normie book of some chick, she'll fucking go ape shit on you and force you to take it down.

those bitches meticulously comb through every single one of their pics to find just the right one. why the fuck do you think they take so many?
>>
File: 1441380970314.png (96 KB, 519x370) Image search: [Google]
1441380970314.png
96 KB, 519x370
>>28266349
Frankly I find it impressive the level of commitment that goes into the deception. It's basically an artform. Even if her art is disgusting to me on every level, I have to concede that Stacy is nothing if not a con artist. This is why athletic (actually athletic, not sharing le squats XD pictures on fb) women are the only women worth pursuing.
>>
>>28265874
This. Most of my male friends who are 25 or older have a beer gut and a thinning hairline.
>>
I'm 28 6'3" and I still get carded for liquor if I don't have a beard.

It's genetics. Either you have good aging genes or bad ones.
>>
>>28265874
As a deviant homosexual, men do age like wine imo. This of course depends on the man's attractiveness, but generally women's attractiveness is judged based on things like youthfulness, soft skin, etc. All things they lose when they get older. Men's attractiveness is necessarily judged based off of his youthfulness, but of things like strong facial features, muscle, etc which don't go away as fast as soft skin and things does for women.

Also I just have a daddy fetish so.
>>
>>28266723
*Men's attractiveness isn't necessarily
>>
>>28265874
Don't you think you're being biased, anon? You (presumably) aren't attracted to men, so you won't see them as attractive no matter they look like.
>>
File: earnings_fig2.gif (14 KB, 512x324) Image search: [Google]
earnings_fig2.gif
14 KB, 512x324
>>28265874
but anon you fail to factor in traits other than physical attractiveness
>>
File: asdf.png (355 KB, 302x536) Image search: [Google]
asdf.png
355 KB, 302x536
>>28266320
>me in charge of attaching pics
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.