[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lift >can kick chad's ass easily >still no gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>lift
>can kick chad's ass easily
>still no gf
>chad plows one every night

Why do I even try
>>
>>28265853

could you really kick chad's ass though m8? or would it look like this..

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsVM_N42B3g
>>
heres the real question. what would you rather have

im sure you know the correct answer
>>
>>28265913
Im fluid in my motions. That dude is spastic as fuck being terrified of being hit and has high percent bodyfat. The other guy needs to learn how to throw a straight punch instead of that semi-windmill bullshit.

>>28265998
A waifu
>>
>>28265853
either show body or stop lying you piece of shit
>>
>>28265853
You're fully able to hold life hostage and punish people who cross you.
If she cheats on you with Chad you can break both their fingers or pull their teeth out.
You have nothing to fear in this world.

That's the problem. No ones prepared to meltdown and go all the way down to neutralize scum. I'd throw my life away to avenge myself in a heartbeat. My pride is everything.

Without the death penalty, I'll always get off lightly.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.