[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
where is today's underground? where is the avant edge, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: revolution-fist.gif (154 KB, 600x905) Image search: [Google]
revolution-fist.gif
154 KB, 600x905
where is today's underground? where is the avant edge, the real counterculture, the truly new thinkers?

the radical sjw left has been normalized, the alt right is reactionary and stagnant... is it undergrounds of anti technology people? or undergrounds of transhumanist pro technology innovators?

where is the next wave forming? i want to be on the right side of history i want to be a part of something

give me intellectual movements, political movements, art movements, collectives, websites, ideologies, people, places, i need a direction and i want it to be forward
>>
Its a state of mind. if you know than you know. and when you meet another who knows, you will know

become illuminated..not like the "illuminati"
>>
It's right here, dipshit.
>>
>>28265847
>where is today's underground? where is the avant edge, the real counterculture, the truly new thinkers?

You're here
>>
File: 1280.jpg (316 KB, 853x1090) Image search: [Google]
1280.jpg
316 KB, 853x1090
>>28265847
in 2016 the only radical political stance is NEETdom.
>>
There is only one real revolutionary action remaining. Everything else has been accepted and integrated into the fabric of some society or another.

Revolt against life itself, and against the biological imperatives that keep you alive. Reject all those millennia of evolutionary programming.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>28265931
This

Also try eating some mushrooms you don't even need a revolution because one will be happening in your fucking head
>>
That's a long shot OP
For one thing the true underground can hardly be found on the internet. Maybe *some* hacker groups, but they're regarded as criminals by the powers that be so you don't just find them.
The real underground is out on the streets, but trust me, 80% of them are normie-tier. They're just as elitists and they just like to get wasted with drugs and so on.
The true revolutionaries are and have always been those who withdraw from society and actually make intellectual progress, like Newton, Tesla, you know the breed
>>
NEET life is the new underground
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 426x640
>>28265847
The movement is starting in Seattle. If you support any candidate currently running you probably won't fit in. Think outside of all modern politics radical. If you have family be careful. This isn't a joke. It's going to be happening there. NYC might be doing some stuff independent of us. In a few months start going to music shows and look for the identifier. Say, "Hi, you look like an old friend I knew."

Get a burner phone
>>
Yeah. I'd love to find something constructive that isn't completely sterile and authoritarian. It seems like everything is either one or the other.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.