[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#SaveEliza
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: mai waifu.jpg (64 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
mai waifu.jpg
64 KB, 1080x720
What's Eliza's deal? She looks really cute, but she looks pale and unhealthy. And her teeth are just terrible. This implies something is wrong. Just not taking care of herself, or maybe something worse like drugs.

And how old is she, like 14?
>>
Why do you all orbit a girl that camwhores for niggers and dates spics? Why are modern 'men' such beta jokes?
>>
>>28265730
Wew lad you seem to have wandered onto the wrong board. Are you lost?
>>
>>28265711
friendly advice
putting the word "eliza" in the OP autosages the thread
>>
>>28265711
She is getting better and caring about her health, ans she's 16 now
>>
>>28265803
>ans she's 16 now

She's really petite for 16. She looks 13 or 14 tops.
>>
>>28265819
You can't grow with a chicken tendies based diet
>>
>>28265711
she literally just gave nudes to a nigger on omegle
what the fuck are you doing OP
>>
>>28265852
>>28265730

>virgin prudes
>>
>>28265852
How do you know this?
Originaldous
>>
>>28265866
>virgin cuck
>>
>>28265852
It can't be her, with all those photos with her face anyone with photoshop can work something out of it,
>>
>>28265711
She looks opiated as fuck
>>
>>28266121
are you seriously UNIRONICALLY waifuing her?
i'd understand waifuing her ironically; but UNIRONICALLY?
>>
>>28266132

Yeah, that's the thing. And she seems to have a middle class life.

At the very least, she looks like she has a terrible sleep schedule and doesn't take care of herself. Something is wrong.

>>28266152

She's smart, qt. And it's very normal for teens to flirt and send nudes to each other. You guys freak out over any female sexuality and think girls must be virginal.
>>
>>28266152
I'm being honest and protecting her from the internet, like anyone with empathy would do
>>
>>28266152
No one would be this mad. This is you eliza isn't it? That time of the month?
>>
>>28265852
she also literally showed her tits and vagina to black chad king. you can't make this shit up!
>>
>>28266121
Wew lad, there is a video of her admitting to it.
>>
>>28266971
where is the video at? post link
>>
>>28265711
>caring about the health and well being of r9k camwhores
Fuck off
>>
>>28267274
https://youtu.be/B3sDWNHCp-U
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.