[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you gotten yourself a wheelchair-bound gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: img_1846.jpg (100 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
img_1846.jpg
100 KB, 1080x1350
Why haven't you gotten yourself a wheelchair-bound gf?

This is Hannah. She's a real qt, but normies and chads wouldn't look twice at her because of her disability. She's a C5 quadriplegic, which means that she's paralyzed from the chest down, with no use of her hands, so she needs help for most of her daily needs. I'm sure most robots would be comfortable with assisting her with all kinds of things. I know I am.
>>
There's no way that would work out for me she would just get mad from mistreatment
>>
File: img000036.jpg (792 KB, 961x1400) Image search: [Google]
img000036.jpg
792 KB, 961x1400
>>28265690
>implying any qt wheelchair gf would want me
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 1080x1080
Mechanized girls are my fetish, and the only reason i live.
>>
>>28265690
Getting me as a bf would be adding insult to injury. I don't think she deserves anymore misfortune.
>>
someone post those cripple pussy pics
>>
>>28265858
This lol

Cuties that are wheelchair bound are still cuties I'm not so shallow as to dismiss someone because of a disability I don't think most guys are though

Now wheelchair bound guys are fucked though
>>
>>28265922
>not wanting wheelchair qt bearmode bf with mad upper muscles

Shame
>>
>>28265690
She's wheel cute but I demand that my gf is independent and doesn't need babysitting.

This is exactly what I don't want.
>>
>>28265922
>>28266166
His dick doesn't works
>>
>>28265690
I worked with a few wheelie girls, they're probably even harder to get than normal girls because everyone goes out of their way to treat them well. And they're usually fit if they're not retarded or whatever.
>>
>>28267681
What kind of job are we talking about here?

Also, were they cute?
>>
My god,... for some reason this whole thread gives me an incredibly bad feeling. There's so much negativity coming to my mind...

I'm so desperate, I'm hoping to at least get a crippled woman. I'm so fucked up, not even a crippled woman would want me. God, I hope I never lose my legs.
>>
Stacy Ironsides is too Stacy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.