[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does giving 3rd chance to a girl who I loved and hurt me twice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Does giving 3rd chance to a girl who I loved and hurt me twice before because of her fear of commitment make me a cuck?
>>
>>28265571
As someone who let a girl hurt them twice, you're retarded if you give them a chance to hurt you a third time. They WILL do so. Toss them to the curb, walk away, and never look back.
>>
Indeed it is, cuck.
>>
Only if she's been fucking other guys while you've been in love with her. It's as simple as that.
>>
>>28265571
DUDE, I had the same thing with my ex. After the second time i was done with her. she was too shy and too scared to have a relationship. dumped her when she asked for a 3rd time. you're not a cuck believe me.
>>
>>28265620
No, never cheated on me. As a matter of fact she's still a virgin, turning 18 in a month too. I should note that she's by far the prettiest girl I've ever been involved with and could fuck anyone she wants if she wanted to
>>
>>28265681
But this girl is opposite of shy, very outgoing and popular. I'm really not so I can't understand what she sees in me
>>
>>28265685
Well if she hasn't fucked other guys you're at worst a beta pushover. Congrads on not being a literal cuckold!
....it's still not much of an achievement.
But taking a hot teenage girls virginity is.
>>
>>28265775
Regarding the text in spoiler you wrote, do you think it's worth risking a relationship with her again for a chance of that sweet prime pussy? Would you take her back in my position?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.