[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you ever thought about becoming a male nurse so you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8
File: ag9Z8Fn.jpg (39 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ag9Z8Fn.jpg
39 KB, 640x640
Have any of you ever thought about becoming a male nurse so you could be around qts all day and maybe get one as a gf/waifu?
>>
It's a shitty job lol
He has to WORK with all those women
Your dreams of harems and orgies are not reality
>>
this one of those ideas that sounds good on paper but then you do it and realize you're trapped with women and their inane bullshit all day
>>
that bald guy looks like he's havin fun surrounded by all those shiksas
>>
>>28265395
No, just look at that bloke over in the right.
Does his face convey that he is having a good time?
>>
I'm sure they only want to fuck doctors
>>
>>28265496
>paging dr. thundercock. report to my uterus please. dr. thundercock uterus code blue
>>
>>28265395
Male Nurse here, I'm one of the few that isnt gay, work isnt bad I do 3 14 hour days then 4 days off, pay is good, health care is great, 22 vacation days a year 17 sick days, and YES lots and LOTS of hot young women nurses I've fucked at least 50 over the years i'm 29, also dont forget about all the female workers like receptionist and labs etc etc, the dyke nurses are annoying as fuck good luck Robros its worth the degree
>>
>>28265395
that's the ultimate cuck job. you get to be besties and play patty cake all day while they go out and get fucked by all the doctors at night. fuck that. be police/fire/ems, you can still hit on them on a regular basis but you don't have to work with them.
>>
>4 years of nursing school with 30 other girls in my class
>1 unsuccessful year in medschool with 100 other girls
>still a KHV

Dumping a loser into a huge group of girls won't automatically get you a GF or sex.
>>
>>28265395
women only want something better than themselves

no nurse will date another nurse, she would want a doctor or a lawyer
>>
File: 1437340048279.jpg (222 KB, 512x600) Image search: [Google]
1437340048279.jpg
222 KB, 512x600
>>28265424
pretty much this desu
life is meaningless, there is nothing, and then you die
if your body is a baby factory you tend to rationalize keeping life going with inane bullshit
>>
>>28265593
Is it really worth it to basically lose everything that makes you a male in the eyes of nature just for some skanky desperate single mother pussy? I mean I wouldn't want to study 4 years to become a glorified housemaid and clean up old people's shit, urine, blood and vomit for some used-up Chad doc left overs, but suit yourself, cuckboy.
>>
>>28265395
I think the story from this was the guy was an army vet or some shit.

He killed some kebabs now he has to conform by working with pseudo-staceys.
>>
>>28265692

What a bunch of bullshit. How do you explain the 99% of nurses at my place which aren't married to doctors?
I mean, what do you get out of spreading such myths and misinformation? It's obvious that nurses, women and men want someone who's better than themselves, but that has nothing to do with their job.
>>
>>28265721

If you think that nurses are glorified housemaids, then you're delusional as fuck.
>>
File: 1416533490185.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1416533490185.png
260 KB, 563x542
>>28265758
Are they all flocking to you like Tenchi Muyo? Huh?

Yeah, I'm sure being a man surrounded by women makes you the king of Chads.
>>
I can see one mad Chad in this thread
>>
>>28265799

No, but I forgot that I was on a meme board for a second and tried to have a serious discussion.
>>
>>28265395
in nursing school right now
theres 1 other dude but hes gay.
litterally all of them have boyfriends/ husbands, even the gay dude. i can not stress that enough. i was talking to another robot in nursing school and its the same on his end. 30 women, not one of them single. something about the personality type that gets into nursing i guess. that doesn't bother me though i've resigned myself to die alone already. second of all you are completely alone. you cannot bond with women, they won't get any of your jokes, they have zero tolerance for banta, and they dont even lift.
i dont know if i'm gonna make it tbqhwu famalambos.
>>
>>28265422
i dunno man, most male nurses i know like their job

>>28265496
nah male nurses have literally no trouble at all getting girls

>work 24-48 hours a week (depending on how much you WANT to do)
>get paid $55/hr
>137k a year if you're working 48 hours a week (counted as 52 because of overtime)
>even if you work 3 days a week and take 4 weeks off for vacation you'll be making 64k/yr
literally cannot beat that
>>
>>28265395
>>28265424
>>28265422
>>28265446

I can't stop laughing at this picture. It says so much.

But yeah I have a best friend who works in PR, he's basically Don Draper and he's surrounded by women, which is why he went into the field, the school he went to had a PR program that 99% girls, most were hot/bangable too.

But now my friends stuck in industry surrounded by incompetent women all day, he's actually doing really well, you've probably seen commercials and ads he's worked on, but he said it's easy to stand out when all your coworkers are cunts looking for any excuse to get out of work.

Yeah it's not fucking haram, you have to deal with women's bullshit even more.
>>
>>28265837
the personality type of women getting into nursing never strays from basic bitch

they're basically guaranteed to be vain and boring
>>
>>28265864
It's not about money. It's about your pride as a man. If you're a male nurse, you might as well cut off your balls and present your bp to Dr. Chad like the rest of your coworkers.
>>
>>28265779

Yeah I've noticed this too. The male nurses are the ones that do all the heavy lifting, the ones that rush into stop someone bleeding while the females are sitting their with "EW GROSS" looks on their faces.
>>
>>28265721
CNA's are the ones that deal with pee and shit. you dont need a degree for that, though most of em make pretty decent money. there are worse jobs that pay a lot less
>>
>>28265976
I find it ridiculous that nurses, of all people, need assistants. An already easymode job needing an assistant lmao.

Enjoy the nursing bubble while it lasts, I guess.
>>
>>28265940
maybe if you were insecure as fuck to begin with. I work with a lot of male nurses, for the most part they are real bros
>>
File: 4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg (22 KB, 367x332) Image search: [Google]
4e2d838beddc6c698b002c8b.jpg
22 KB, 367x332
>>28265395
If you have ever worked with women, you just want to strangle them at least once a week.
>>
>>28266027
this is true

CNAs might wipe asses, but nurses don't do much more

>hurr durr my job is so hard
>I had to learn how to give an injection and insert a catheter
>>
>>28265496
>>28265692
Very untrue. Nurse myself and I have never heard one of the females in class with me or at work say something like 'i want to marry a doctor'. Actually, tons of them are dating male nurses or nurse aids.

Personally, I love male nurses, something about them makes them extra qt.
>>
>>28266027
When two people shit themselves while the doctor orders stat labs on a third guy, and your IVs are occluded, and radiology is calling down for your patients, all while your fourth guy is a fall risk and slightly demented and setting off the bed alarm by trying to get up, then yes, you do need assistance.

Besides on a floor of 40 patients there are usually 10 bedside nurses and 1-3 CNAs. It's not like you have a personal assistant, they are just people there to fill in and do some manual shit every once in a while.
>>
>>28266070
go take a practice NCLEX right now. see how that goes for ya big guy.
>>
>working with women

no thanks
>>
>>28266027
I don't think it's because it's hard, it's because it's a busy job...i don't know but at least from the hospital my father is every procedure takes at least 30 minutes and every nurse has a lot of patients, you couldn't take care of all of them in a 8 hour shift without help
>>
>>28266097
whatever you say, you fucking liar

>>28266115
>hurr durr, muh test
man I bet you had to study for like... a lot of minutes
>>
>>28265864
have you ever worked in an all female group? It's annoying, they nitpick and get flustered over stupid shit, also there's lots of women who get cunty when they have to work harder than usual. And then you get those women who have to needlessly micromanage everything you do because they think it's part of being a good leader, and it feels even more demeaning than if a man where to do it to you
>>
>>28266202
is your moms chad nurse bf trying to kick you out of the basement anon?
>>
File: 1449088996254-2.png (354 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1449088996254-2.png
354 KB, 500x500
Nurses here, how do you feel about your job? Is it hard? Do you see yourself doing it for the rest of your life? Was it hard getting a job? Can you afford a comfortable life? How hard was school?
>>
>>28266333
>chad nurse

a Chad would study something difficult and respectable
>>
I want a nurse girlfriend. How can I get one if I'm a STEMlet?
>>
>>28266515
just get yourself hospitalized :^)
>>
File: 1460117021195.jpg (40 KB, 592x790) Image search: [Google]
1460117021195.jpg
40 KB, 592x790
I have done 1 year in community service in my country as a nurse. Enough to tell you a few things.

1) Yes, you will work with tons of cuties, with a constant supply of new young girls every year.

2) The job will literally kill you. Shit payment, insane working hours in shifts. Constantly subject to bacteria and viruses that could potentially ruin your life. Have to deal with literally insane people and rich spoiled assholes door to door. Have to wipe asses, shave old men's pubic hair, wipe up vomit and so on. You get the idea.

2) Those cuties are either in a committed relationship, or they realise how fucked they are and search for a bank account to marry. A lot of them explicitly try to marry one of the surgeons, so they can live off his money and know he won't come home before late in the evening.

This is not how you like to imagine it boys.
>>
>>28265395
I am rolling male nurse in my 30's as a post-wizard.

I'm not doing it for gfs though as I've long given up on getting a gf at this point. I'm doing it just because I've really fallen in love with the field after an entire lifetime of feeling nothing about everything. One day I'll roll nurse anesthesiologist, but I am taking it slowly as a typical robot who is just recently learning how to interact with people. But the good thing is for me after a lifetime of being alone/depressed/anxious I have really gained a lot empathy for people who are also sick/in pain either mentally or physically in general. So I know how people can feel, and it makes me take this shit really seriously. As a nurse I just want to help people out and help them get the best care.

>>28265593
I love the hours desu. Good you hear that you enjoy it.
>>
>>28268627

>Those cuties are either in a committed relationship, or they realise how fucked they are and search for a bank account to marry.

This. Nurse is what I call a "purse money" job, it's where girls take a job so they can have their own independent disposable income while they still get their basic needs taken care of by some richer smuck. Every single nurse I know (I'm 28) is married to a richer (not millionaires but you know what I mean, they aren't bad off) older guys. Every single one of them, I'm not kidding I just checked.
>>
>>28269037

I'm glad people like you exist because there is no way in hell nursing or the medical field seems appealing to me. I spent too much time in hospitals as a kid, learned to hate them.

But you keep doing you robobro.
>>
>>28266045
Worked in a digital marketing firm I ended up replacing two women there. While they were there they continually fucked up their clients work I ended up having to deal with the bullshit from angry clients. Women don't belong in digital media/IT and they don't belong in most office jobs either.
>>
File: 1425181915719.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
1425181915719.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>28265525
fucking kek

>>28265593
Starting nursing school this fall, very excited. Thanks for your insight anon
>>
File: 1457667992830.jpg (8 KB, 250x244) Image search: [Google]
1457667992830.jpg
8 KB, 250x244
>>28265837
I'll be your nurse bro anon
>>
I'll stay in advertising, thanks though
>>
>>28265837
>>28265926
On the plus side this makes it easy to see why male nurses generally advance in their careers much, much faster than female nurses.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.