[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are fedoratards on /r9k/ RIGHT NOW who deny that their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: laughingjesus.jpg (27 KB, 398x598) Image search: [Google]
laughingjesus.jpg
27 KB, 398x598
>There are fedoratards on /r9k/ RIGHT NOW who deny that their Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, created them and the universe.
>These hat tippers instead believe Darwinain lies, and how they "evolved" from rocks.
>This is despite the fact that no woman will ever mate with them, thus proving their unfitness in their own ridiculous beliefs.
>They will fap and fart and grow neckbeards and die alone, and be cast into the lake of fire.

Heed my chiding, robots. It is not too late for you. Turn away from the teaching of demons, from these false idols who demand you believe in your own worthlessness. And in the end, you shall be saved when you come to know the love of our Lord.
>>
>>28264861

MashAllah my brother,they will also see a path.
>>
Luckily I'm not one of them. Praise Jesus.
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 1188x669) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 1188x669
>>28264861
>"prove it"
>"n-no"
>>
dude got his ass beat by the father for us..

Theres no greater love than one who lays down his life for his friends
>>
>>28264890

>Listening to the ramblings of a madman who consorted with demons.
>>
>>28265124
I never understood this reasoning. I've never read the Qu'ran so I assume those kinds of passages have some deep symbolism. If you take some of the shit in the Qu'ran seriously, you would also take the mystical parts of the Old and New Testament's seriously, like Moses parting the sea, or Jesus walking on water/healing the blind/ascending to heaven.
>>
>>28265198
If you believe in God, then you also believe that through the power and grace of God anything is possible if he so wills it.
So if a man of God, let alone the son of God attempts to do something deemed as 'mystical' as walking on water or parting the sea, then they should easily do it.
To deny belief in it denies Gods ability himself.
As it is to say the Lord cannot do either of those things.
>>
>>28265124
How is the assertion that Mohammed was a prophet any less valid than the assertion that Moses was?
>>
How do you know Satan won't emerge victorious in the end?
>>
>>28266244
Ever read the bible? Protip: Satan isn't going to win.
>>
>>28266282
No shit Heaven is going to say there is no doubt of their victory in a book THEY wrote.

This is like being a German during World War II and saying 'ever seen anything from the ministry of propaganda? Protip: The Allies aren't going to win'.
>>
>>28266244
nothing is guaranteed, this world as it is, is technically "satan's world"
>>28266385
funny that you mention the Third Reich, I believe that Hitler was trying to manifest the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth but ultimately failed.
>>
>>28264861
If you believe in God you're a failure that posts on /r9k/, if you don't believe in God you're still a failure who posts on /r9k/, who fucking cares?
>>
i think jesus loved those who were despised and rejected most. hmmmmmmm.
>>
File: 194115_6ad7_1024x2000.jpg (109 KB, 809x1120) Image search: [Google]
194115_6ad7_1024x2000.jpg
109 KB, 809x1120
Religion is 100% paraphrased philosophy that's been passed on for yeeeeears.

When any religion mentions a God, they're referring to just 'God'. As in all things and all actions and how they lead to this point.

Jesus is the "son of God" (shaped in God's image), the manifestation of the self-in-flesh.

God made the Earth (any place that supports life long enough for another sentient being to arise).

Glad I could clear up a lot of confusion and hate.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (99 KB, 1026x819) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
99 KB, 1026x819
>>28266693
"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
>>
>>28266693
Was Jesus the first SJW?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.