[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel about having a bastard child in a third world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: single mom with australian.jpg (123 KB, 962x640) Image search: [Google]
single mom with australian.jpg
123 KB, 962x640
How would you feel about having a bastard child in a third world country?

pros

>get to pass on your genes
>don't have to do anything financially
>your child will be half white, thus a demigod in it's native country

cons
>your kid will be poor, maybe a prostitute if it's a girl
>your child will be half white
>>
>>28264528
No.
I will raise my children. My supervision will be necessary for them to avoid the gaping pitfalls society is laying for them.

I will take immense satisfaction from seeing them dodge what they can.
>>
>>28264758
This.

Do it right or don't do it at all. I won't be like some nigger who knocks a woman up and abandons her. Stooping to their level is the worst thing a person can do.
>>
>>28264528
my main dream in life is to litter offspring around the world to be cared for by trusting cuckolds who will work hard to raise my flesh and blood.

I don't understand how that could not be everyone's main dream in life... just pumping anonymous slut after anonymous slut on their husband's beds, leaving your seed to take root and grow in their bodies and dooming her weak caretaker to genetic death as he raises yours as if it were his.
>>
File: 1306697075663.jpg (175 KB, 448x678) Image search: [Google]
1306697075663.jpg
175 KB, 448x678
this is probably the best way for any white american man to have lots of kids. make a bunch of money, travel through poor countries and fuck all their women. you could have hundreds of kids or more. maybe even keep in touch if you can and enter some of their lives if you feel like it.
>>
>>28264758
>have a kid in the west
>be inculcated with white guilt
>live a godless life in a godless society
>50% chance of obesity

Idk m8.
>>
>>28264528
>pros
>>get to pass on your genes

Que? You one of those faggots that think he'll live on through his kids without actually considering what that entails?

You selfish piece of shit
>>
>>28264801
but mister american man

you can go back to your country and your job and forget about us

just, send some money when we need it

even a little bit helps
>>
File: 1412010498230.jpg (65 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1412010498230.jpg
65 KB, 600x800
>>28264805
Brofist m8, Impregnation is the god tier fetish.
>>
File: ishygddt.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ishygddt.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
>having kids

Just adopt you selfish prick
>>
>>28265361
>be a cuck

The idea here is to do the opposite, not be a genetic dead end.
>>
>>28265433
>caring about that shit
>especially as a robot

Your genes suck why the fuck would you want to propagate them?
>>
>>28265361
>being selfish is bad
>>
>>28265487
For the lulz, of course
>>
>>28264758
>implying you're fit to raise children

Sure thing, sperglord.
>>
Already did this, don't even feel guilty anymore.

>>28265487
Feeling the toast roastie?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.