[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, if a random cutie wanted to have sex with you, would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 960x952) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 960x952
Robots, if a random cutie wanted to have sex with you, would you do it?

Status of your virginity is irrelevant to the situation though. So if you're a virgin you'd lose it to a girl you weren't married with.
>>
nope. im too shy. the only time i had sex i was pretty much raped by a shishka.
>>
>>28264376
I suppose if I was put in that position I'd be very suspicious. I think that between my nonexistent experience with sex and low self-esteem towards my failure to socialize in a normal way would cripple my confidence to act on such a context.
I believe that I'm maladapted for sexual interaction and would act in a way that prevents me from achieving sex because of self-fulfilling prophecy behavior.
that is, because I don't have sex, I don't deserve to have sex. If others seem to be expressing sexual desire in me, I'm probably mistaken about it and I should extract myself from a situation that I'm unfamiliar with. So as a result, I won't have sex because I don't have sex; I don't have sex because I won't have sex.

I wonder if this is the case for a lot of people here.
>>
Nope. A woman asking for sex right out of the blue is too sketchy.
>>
>>28264376
Sex is incredibly overrated dude. There's more to life than OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA PUSSY AT?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QYA9DaSIddo
>>
>>28264604
Holy shit that was fantastic. Thanks for the vid.
>>
>>28264792
Np Nigga.
Made a thread about comedy feel free to post in it
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.