[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help... This red pill is too big to swallow.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 15
File: killjack.png (13 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
killjack.png
13 KB, 205x246
I'm a 23yo native male swede. Been watching Black Pigeon, Sargon of Akkad etc. lately.

How do I fucking process the invasion/suicide of the West? I wish I was on the outside looking in, but the SJW agenda runs fucking deep for me. I feel like I've been indoctrinated to hate myself since birth. I'm scared to even look at a woman or immigrant, let alone express these radical ideas.

Yesterday I expressed my thoughts to a friend, he immediately dismissed me/judged me as a racist. Where do I find sensible people who aren't fucking brainwashed?

What do, robots?
>>
On the motherland /pol
>>
>>28264150
The war on your mind starts from day one, don't lose that war. The left would love nothing more then to brand you as a bigot and destroy your life. Don't let them win.
>>
>>28264150

Don't lose hope, brother.

This fight isn't over yet. It hasn't even started. Do what you can to prepare. Check out The Golden One on YouTube if you haven't already. Learn how to fight. Learn wilderness survival skills. Get ready.

I would caution against broadcasting your beliefs to people IRL right now. Leftists aren't above underhanded tactics like going after your family or trying to get you fired.
>>
>>28264150
>>28264222
I'm a 23 y/o white American male btw
>>
>>28264150

Literally nobody is telling you to hate yourself. You just do and you want to blame feminists because you are a weak male and strong women scare you. It's pathetic dude.
>>
>>28264250

nah

as a nonwhite, anti-white male propaganda is extremely noticeable even in mainstream society lately. I mean this seems like a bait reply but I find it strange there are white guys who would genuinely agree with you even when the truth is so obvious someone who isn't even white like I am can see.
>>
>being this brainwashed by /pol/tards

just make up your own mind and do what you feel is best. don't give in to hatred, because that makes you a target for opportunistic psychos who want to use your hate for their own political gains.
you gain nothing from it.
the world twists and turns, and is utterly indifferent to ideology, so don't sweat it if someone wants to call you out for not sucking their political cocks.
live for you, and you'll gain happiness.
>>
>>28264314

It's literally white guys telling other white guys they're victims. It's just sad manbabys that do it. White men are fine. If you're actually afraid of feminism, you're a pussy.
>>
>>28264150
Make subtle hints. The brainwashed will ignore you, but the awakened will out themselves.

Point out logical inconsistencies and point out that it's not okay to be white anymore. SJWs will either ignore you or think you're joking, but allies will be glad they found you.

You can't go saying "There's a war on whites and men" but you can say "damn look at this grocery bill, what happened to all my privilege?" SJWs will think you're on their side and making self-deprecating jokes but allies will recognize that you're fishing to see if they're awake.
>>
>>28264150
Your leaders have failed you.

When the time for violent revolt comes, have no mercy.

Until then, grow in strength and protect your family as best you are able.
>>
>>28264382

But that joke sucked. Even women would hate it.
>>
>>28264150
Accept that we are already doomed and make plans to leave this place, that's what I'm doing.
It's hard though because I'm only angry about it because deep down I still care about my people. Each time I hear talk about fixing our military I just laugh, who'd die for this multicultural shithole? Not me.
>>
Be the best 23yo native male swede you can be.
>>
You can argue why white nations are being destroyed from the inside out but you can't argue that they aren't.
>>
Then don't fucking swallow, like any sensible person would do.
>>
> Sargon of akkad
He's a good starting point but he's baby's first alt right. He's a total pushover and Islam apologist, so take what he says lightly. There are better people out there, but there are also worse. I agree with the alternative right on a lot of things but there are a lot of fucking idiots out there.
>>
>>28264150
>I feel like I've been indoctrinated to hate myself since birth.
Fantastic that you realized that, but now you've been indoctrinated to hate someone else.

All of this, in either direction be it "cultural marxism" or whatever the fuck people call it it, or this extreme right wing garbage, is propaganda to get you to act in a certain way to further a certain goal.

You need to take a step back from politcs and start embracing the absurdity of it all. Just look and laugh.

Look at the uneducated right wingers getting upset about their "rich culture", which is fundamentally worthless, getting destroyed and laugh.
Look at all the people who blindly welcome filth and paying for doing so and laugh.
Watch congress or whatever you folks call it and laugh.

Politics is fun. It's not all about you or some cause or any of that garbage. It's all just banter, look and laugh.
>>
>>28264150

>Black Pigeon
>Sargon of Akkad

ops dumb enough to fall for their shit
>>
>>28264763
you sound like a lazy idiot, I think I'll look at you and laugh.
>>
>>28264850
The only way to win when it comes to politics is not playing.
You don't matter.
>>
>>28264869
Spreading ideas matters. Truth matters. Fuck off faggot. People like you are why whites will be a minority in America in a few decades.
>>
File: 146345464356345.jpg (53 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
146345464356345.jpg
53 KB, 540x960
>>28264188
Yes on /pol/, good luck friend
>>
1. Avlagsna dig fran detta forum
2 Se foljande video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
3. Bege dig till >>>/pol/
>>
>>28264915
>Spreading ideas matters
What makes you ideas worthwhile?
Nothing, that's what.
>Truth matters
Why should it?
The truth is indistinguishable from lies for the likes of us.
>People like you are why whites will be a minority in America in a few decades
No, the people responsible for that, they are you enemy, the evil cultural marxist joo liberals or whatever you want to call it.
I'm just here to make fun of you and them both.
>>
File: cry.jpg (148 KB, 736x522) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
148 KB, 736x522
OP here. I'm not really interested in debating politics. I'm having an inner crisis here, I'm at war with myself. I am a weak willed twink. I have social anxiety issues. Said issues get worse around women, children and other ethnic groups. I'm ashamed about this.

>>28264250
>>28264322
>>28264371
>>28264518

Comments like these are what I've been hearing since I was little. My issues aren't real issues, it's all in my mind, I'm a pathetic manbaby if I speak about these things. It leaves a mark.

>>28264763
I don't hate other people... Yet. I'm just scared of them (as I've always been, I'm just becoming more aware of that). When I listen to these youtubers (and Sweden Democrats) I feel like I'm going down a slippery slope. I'm affirming my biases.

I really just want the truth, about myself and others. I've tried to be open minded and naive, now I notice myself making a lot of assumptions about people. I'm fukking trapped either way, and everyone will hate my privileged cis-scum liberal pc ass anyway. FML.
>>
>>28264150

You find people who aren't brainwashed in the opposite direction of neoreactionary youtubers.

Get out while there's still hope for you.
>>
>>28265166
42% of swede babies will be blacked by 2025

You're honestly fucked.
>>
>>28265166
hey op, what do you think about trannies?
>>
>>28265166
If it's actually getting to you then you think the West is naturally superior. If you think the West is superior, then you condone the atrocities it has committed, and you have no moral sensitivity. The West and it's history is not superior, but merely powerful.

/pol/tards will kick and scream but that's all they can do. Learn to see people as individuals, not as colors. That doesn't mean you act like a retarded liberal, excusing criminals because they happen to be "black" or whatever.
>>
>>28265284
>be an individual
>ignore /pol/ you love bbc don't you op
>went I snap my fingers.shill
>>
>>28265166
There is no truth, everyone just wants you on their side. Step bad and evaluate what you're seeing rationally without being too emotionally invested in it.

They want people to support them by making you fear something:
The right wing wants you to be scared of a threat that they claim exists. How do you know that they are not lying to you about this threat?
The left wants you to be afraid of society claiming you to be a bad person. How do you know they're not legitimately trying to destroy your country like far right propaganda claims?

You don't know who is telling the truth and who isn't and you'll never find out.
So why care so much?
>>
>>28265334
get some reading comprehension
>>
>>28264322
>just be selfish and fuck your culture and ancestors

this attitude is exactly the problem, yeah just go be a hedonist and fuck everything else give into your lesser desires and you can grow up to be a fat worthless turd who's life achievement is your extensive anime and vidya knowledge.
>>
>>28265284
>If you think the West is superior, then you condone the atrocities it has committed, and you have no moral sensitivity. The West and it's history is not superior, but merely powerful.

Is this bait or are you retarded?
>>
>>28265374
Why do traditional culture and ancestors matter?
Why not have fun with politics instead of letting people indoctrinate you?
>>
Can all the pure white people be invited to live on a continent and the rest of the world share the rest of the space. Sort of like what Israel is doing, a white-invite country you can choose to come and go from as you please. Europe was projected by Yale to be majority Muslim within 100 years, OPs fears are totally justified. Anyway, can't we just collectively unify, fight for an area of land and create a white-man's Israel.
>>
>>28265417
>Why do traditional culture and ancestors matter?

You owe them for even making into this point in time, white people worked and died to carve out their own piece of the world.

>Why not have fun with politics instead of letting people indoctrinate you?

muh indoctrination buzzword

most people like op already felt this way, they already agreed with this stuff but they had never been able to pinpoint the problems themselves, they just needed to be pointed in the right directions.
>>
>>28265518
You'll be dead in 100 years, it's none of your concern.
>>
>>28265518
>create a white-man's Israel
and people say western civilization and Judaism are separate, or that Jews aren't the white man's (really the cro-magnon man's) best friend

lmao
>>
You guys need to be more Jew-minded.

Pick an area of land, all flock there, get into politics, influence the immigration policies.

Make lots of money, bribe politicians.

Why do you think they have their own Jew-invite country? Who's going to be here in 100 years, white people or the Jews? They have their own fucking Jew-only country for Gods sake. Start doing something guys. We need our own Israel.
>>
>>28264150
>I'm scared to even look at a woman or immigrant

lol you're a fucking mess
>>
>>28264150
>Yesterday I expressed my thoughts to a friend, he immediately dismissed me/judged me as a racist

You are a racist. Either own it and defend or it stop getting upset when people use the term you massive fucking crybaby.
>>
File: 1431793417341.jpg (84 KB, 721x721) Image search: [Google]
1431793417341.jpg
84 KB, 721x721
Hey. I want you to realize that this kind of channels only try to deceive you.

The real redpill is self-hatred. Us robots have realized this. Become one of the "beautiful ones". Abandon everything else. You don't need to care about "the decline of West". You don't need to care about women. No one cares about you either. Killing yourself is the ultimate freedom. This community supports those who want to take the final step.
>>
>>28264150
try to strive for alot of things the sjws condemn (masculinity, 'racist' truths, etc) also watch Dave Rubin or Steven Molyneaux
>>
OP you should kill yourself to spare the world from your stupidity. By ending your suffering, you'd also be ending a little bit of the entire human race's suffering.
>>
>>28265528
>You owe them for even making into this point in time
I don't owe anything to anyone, especially not to people who are dead and gone.

>white people worked and died to carve out their own piece of the world.
the dead do not desire anything and don't deserve anything, so why should I care for the desires you project onto them?

>muh indoctrination buzzword
It's a nice word which a accurately represents what is happening to anyone who is deeply invested in politics.

How do you know these people aren't being lied to?
>>
>>28265537
Sure but you can say the same about anything - "Chop your dick off, life is meaningless"

>>28265570
If you're Jewish you can move to Israel at any time. I don't have an invite, do you? Yes they are technically white but there's a clear distinction there.
>>
Bumping for white people to unite and create a new Israel - taking ideas for names, policies, location, strategy and so on

Any original members will get a suburb named after them
>>
>>28264150
Ride the tiger brah.

rtt oortges
>>
File: CZciD02UAAAv0WP.jpg (68 KB, 746x570) Image search: [Google]
CZciD02UAAAv0WP.jpg
68 KB, 746x570
>>28265166
They're all normies. So they all suck equally. Both might seem like they offer something better to you but they don't. They just want to use you so they can keep living on their normie lives. Does it really matter that immigrants are causing trouble? To me it doesn't, I never enjoyed the life in the first place but it does give me some amusement when I hear how normie girls are afraid to go out anymore. I don't even care if I die in terrorist attack or something because I'm already prepared to die.
>>
>>28265374
>>28265528

Who gives a shit? Your ancestors are dead; they're not even bones at this point, their dust. You don't even know their names. They don't exist. You don't owe them shit.

Yes, hedonism is the way to go. When you're dead in a couple of decades nothing you've done will matter at all.
>>
>>28265284
>If it's actually getting to you then you think the West is naturally superior.
What an amazing leap of logic.

I don't trust any civilized culture. If I could choose I would be an african hunter gatherer living in some tropic region 10 000+ years ago, as humans were meant to.

But the reality is what it is. I'm a swedish civilized domesticated man, and I depend on my culture's survival for my own survival. I rely on my own ethnic group and culture to feel any remote sense of belonging. Now my own culture is rejecting me and committing suicide.

>>28265585
I know right

>>28265910
I used to be a misanthrope like you, but I started giving a shit again after reading a book with meditation, philosophy and stuff. And now I can't seem to stop giving shits, I've had a taste of the good life. Just need to stop this self hatred and doubt so I can get on with it.
>>
File: 1461354821360.jpg (76 KB, 594x395) Image search: [Google]
1461354821360.jpg
76 KB, 594x395
>>28265528
>You owe them
>>
>>28265955
It's really sad you think that way, hedonism and nihilism are for fucking losers who had enough self awareness to know they're pathetic and would be a nothing forever, so it's easy to cop out with dude i didn't care anyway lel.

How you spend your time on earth matters, I'm going to gain knowledge and strength while I'm here and I'm going to stand for something I believe in.
>>
>>28266204
Are you white? Join my new country
>>
>>28266204
>hedonism and nihilism are for fucking losers who had enough self awareness to know they're pathetic and would be a nothing forever, so it's easy to cop out with dude i didn't care anyway lel.

If I'm a loser because I don't want to waste my time fighting for some dumbshit cause that I won't even see the outcome of because I'll be dead, then sure, I'm a loser. I genuinely don't care.

>>How you spend your time on earth matters

Unless there's an afterlife (and even then it might not), no, it doesn't.

>I'm going to gain knowledge and strength while I'm here and I'm going to stand for something I believe in.

I'm sure you'll be real glad you spent all that time and energy on that when you're a rotting corpse.
>>
>>28266204
You can be mixed and stuff or decently good person and not white, also, but the policy hasn't been made yet
>>
>>28266321
Have you noticed white people are the main users of nihilism. It totally suits passively watching the world burn.

Jew media - race is a social construct, it doesn't exist and you're views are outdated
The same Jews - only people with Jewish blood can come live in our country
>>
>Swedish

Who cares? Your country is literally projected to be third world in 14 years by the UN. Your country's future is to be a Muslims shithole. The meme of the hot blond Swedish women's sports team is over.

You'll be lucky if Swedish is even still spoken in Sweden in 100 years. You are a result of your previous generations failed actions.

Say goodbye to everything you've ever known and loved. One of the most beautiful and peaceful lands and people willingly given up to desert shitheads and jungle monkeys.
>>
>>28266321
You're a rotting corpse now

and yeah I'm glad I'm spending all that energy (which i have plenty of because I'm a fit young virile man and not a low test beta with klienfelters syndrome) because I'm making the best of the only body i have.

kys already if nothing matters, which you wont because you lack the courage for that too.
>>
>>28266490
>kys already if nothing matters, which you wont because you lack the courage for that too.

Why? Just because nothing objectively matters doesn't mean I can't enjoy life.

>(which i have plenty of because I'm a fit young virile man

Which is why you're shitposting on /r9k/ I suppose.
>>
>>28266379
I'm not white.

I know the media's run by Jews but I don't give a damn what happens with them or white people or my race.
>>
File: 737.png (10 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
737.png
10 KB, 640x480
>>28266490
So you're a normie
Good job
But I don't care what happens to your normie life
>>
>>28264150
>Black Pigeon
Just found out about that, glad someone's finally making some profit off of the niche alt-right autist market, up until now it's just been meme tier shit
>>
>>28266521
But you don't enjoy life do you? be honest

I used to be a robot until I overdosed on Iron Pills
>>
>>28266490
So if you're a fit, healthy young man with something to live for then why are you even here?

Fuck off.
>>
>>28264150
try getting on your knees behind me as I pull down my pants and bend over... As I defecate, and the third slowly slides out of my asshole, allow the entire length of it to reach the back of your throat, and begin giving my loaf the best deep throat in history
>>
I hate this new school empathy and humanity bullshit. No generation before us gave a single fuck about these people. Our ancestors fought to keep this scum out of Europe and now we just open the border.
>>
>>28265627
Just as pointless as voting desu. You're free to try it yourself but I don't recommend it.

>>28265611
How could I end my existence in a world where these beauties exist?

Anyway, I dunno. Maybe r9k was the wrong place to ask for a balanced perspective. Thanks for everyone's advice though.
>>
>>28266462
Yale projected the entirety of Europe will be Muslim majority in 100 years.
>>
>>28266204

And yet you and that anon are going to end up the in the exact same state. Rotting in the ground.
>>
>>28266606
I enjoy it to an extent.

There's joy to be found here and there, enough to keep me from killing myself. I'd be a lot less happy if I spent all of my time worrying about muh race or the jews or western civilization.

I don't see why I shouldn't just hang out with my friends, drink now and again, read books, and have a reasonably nice life rather than devoting myself entirely to some cause I don't even care about.
>>
>>28266547
Well you are

>Not white
>Apathetic
>Moody

So no, I retract my invite.
>>
If you join my country I will make a lot of cosy, 2 day work week jobs for all you robots.
>>
>>28266379
SJW fucks talking about social constructs are not nihilists for most part, they just use it as a tool to destroy old order to replace it with theirs. But they are often even bigger moralfags then traditionalists. A real nihilist wouldnt care about racism or migrants dying neither.

I dislike how shitskins look and how they behave and I feel uneasy around them, and that is enough for me to be against immigration. All high sounding ethnical theories used by left and right are just bullshit to persuade sheeps.
>>
>>28266689
I don't want to live in your retarded country full of /pol/tards anyway. I don't even want to live in this country. I hate it. I hate it here, I hate Israel, and I hate your hypothetical country. Fuck this goddamn planet and stupid species I wish the world would end.
>>
wherever that may be, it isn't on this board. /pol/ is a joke.
>>
>>28266462
Thanks for the encouraging words brother.
>>
Honestly the way it seems to be right now is if you have any differing opinion from the left, you're labeled a neo-nazi racist.

The propaganda machine is running strong, and nobody even seems to notice or care. People will never forget the atrocities people like Hitler and Stalin did, yet they never seem to remember just how they got into power and they persuaded a whole nation to agree and follow them. Back then the bogeyman they labeled everyone who disagreed with them was evil enemies of the state hell bent on destruction, today's boogeyman is an evil racist hell bent on destruction.... and it is damn efficient at shutting down dissenting opinions.

Trump is the first politician in a LONG time to deny that narrative, and the media's reaction is finally being exposed for what it is to anyone who does an ounce of research. It's just a shame most people don't care enough to actually expose themselves to a different view than what's parroted in school/facebook/MSM.
>>
>>28266777
You are invited to the white Israel, sir

>>28266787
With enough brain power we can maybe colonise space or edit your genome to assimilate you into us, until then, goodbye
>>
You see white man, you have no allies. Embrace your demise. The world wants you to kill yourself. It would only be right to oblige them, after all your race is evil :^)
>>
>>28266964
I hope an asteroid hits us all soon enough.
>>
>>28264150
Move to New Zealand familia
>>
>>28267072
Please post reasons
>>
>>28266861

I may have European ancestry, but I'm not your brother. I'm not Swedish, so I don't give a shit what happens to your country, culture, and people. The only people who could truly care are those invested into it, the Swedish people themselves. This pan-European and pan-White people idea is a failed meme. You can't lump the British, French, Portuguese, Germans, Belgians, all Europeans together. Each people is different from one another, even if they are all European and white.

This shit is just another way to promote globalism. Sweden is not white or European. It is Swedish. Swedish people look and act Swedish and have Swedish DNA. A Mediterranean man can never be Swedish the same as an African and Palestinian can never be Swedish.

Now that you people no longer care about themselves, you will be swarmed and overwhelmed with non-Swedes. Sweden will be destroyed. It's not a matter of if, but when. What the average Swede looks and acts like now will forever be changed into a dark and swarthy Muslim mess.
>>
>>28264371
>le manbabies

Go back to tumblr, you cunt.

Also, OP isn't talking about feminism.
>>
>>28264150
get out of there as fast as you can
>>
>>28267117
Actually you can map the genetics of Europe and you'll find the patterns of relatedness and Western Europe should definitely unite and be open to that. South Europe is quite different, but more similar than other places. Western Europe is extremely similar and that's because of all the constant mixing throughout history with all the wars and trading and stuff like that.
>>
>>28264763
Except for the part where all of this matters, you fucking retard.

Please reevaluate your existence
>>
>>28265284
You're forgetting the part where the West is superior. You slipped in "naturally". But of course the West is superior. Your white guilt has you giving a fuck about atrocities we've committed while disregarding atrocities the East have committed against us and themselves throughout history. Protip: look at the Wikipedia article on slavery. Also, fuck off.
>>
>>28267190
There is less interrelatedness with Sweden vs more immediate Western nations but they are still considered very white and will be invited to the white person's Israel.

>>28266997
If you find life so meaningless why not use it to make a positive impact or difference. It's just as viable a path as any other and is more likely to make your brief existence pleasureable.
>>
>>28267272
Yes, being redpilled on slavery needs to be in our school curriculum. In fact, in white persons Israel, it will be.
>>
>>28264150
Nice swastika you absolute retard.
>>
>>28264150

Instead of "red pilling" yourself, try this instead...even if it's just for a few days, OK?

>Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
>Look at the sunny side of everything
>Make your optimism come true
>Think only of the best,work only for the best, and expect only the best
>Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future
>Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others
>Live in the faith that the whole world is on your side so long as you are true to the best that is in you

Can you try that?

Also, you're Swedish, so it's too late.
>>
File: 1434573925001.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1434573925001.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2000
Welcome to the real World.
You are just awaken now.
>>
>>28267403

What is wrong with it? I am planning to get this as a tattoo.

Is there an error?
>>
>>28267456
>look I've cherry-picked some pictures of terrible things to make my point

this is dumb
>>
>>28267456
None of this will be happening in the white person's Israel.
>>
>>28267459

>Is there an error?

No, no, it's fine. I was just kidding.

Please post a photo of the tattoo when it's done, I'm sure it will be totally rad.
>>
File: 1424030943499.gif (991 KB, 500x319) Image search: [Google]
1424030943499.gif
991 KB, 500x319
>>28267498
>Le_austrian_painter_face.jpg
>>
>>28264150
Wake up, Mr. Freeman. Rise and smell the ashes.
>>
>>28267196
It matters to the people who are going to have to live in that hell, but again when you're a virtue less roach you cant grasp this.
>>
>>28267428
This is a cool philosophy, I bet Gandhi and Jesus followed it until they were murdered.
>>
>>28267836
Ghandi was a racist nationalist, but since you're white you're not allowed to be :^)
>>
>>28264534
>Sargon
>Alt-Right

He's a self proclaimed liberal, in the same camp as TheAmazingAtheist
>>
File: brb.jpg (45 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
brb.jpg
45 KB, 640x480
>>28267584
>HL2 was 12 years ago
>>28267836
Actually, that was cynical. You have a point, better focus on my own growth.
>>28267881
picrelated
>>
>>28264150
Listen man SJWs are legit cancer and liberal politics are getting way out of hand but if you're going to support some genocidal dictatorship and harass legal citizens who aren't criminals over their skin then please kill yourself
>>
>>28264150
Join the Sweden democrats.
They're the only ones in your SJW country that actually give a shit
>>
Islam is shitty, but all those alt right channels purposefully promote a sky is falling worldview because they get more views that way. They get paid from the ads on youtube and usually have their own ads and affiliate links on their own sites, too. The exist specifically to cater to shutins and people with bizzare political beliefs who are prone to catastrophizing. Just like RSD and pua shit is legit, but also tells you what you want to hear and exploits people into taking those boot camps that cost thousands. Everything is about money.

t. someone who sells alt-health products and promotes junk science to exploit nutters who think that magic potions will cure their hypochondria
>>
>>28266204
This.

Nihilism works when you are in your teens, and maybe early twenties if you are a sad faggot or a woman, but being a hedonist loses its charm. You will get a very bad hangover from nihilism, trust me.
>>
>>28264150
Fellow Euro here, don't forget you're not alone in this OP, I feel you.
>>
Go join some neo nazi party and get yourself locked up or shit, no one gives a shit.
>>
>>28268706
Or shot*

It's obvious that you're yet another impressionable teenager/adolescent who's more averse to one type of propaganda in favor of another.
>>
Take psychedelics and learn to meditate. Black Pigeon even did a video about LSD. Seriously, take some salvia, DMT, or magic mushrooms, it will change the way you see the world forever. Meditation will help you confront what you learn from the drugs without going insane.
>>
Fan va du ar dum.

Ifall du vill veta nagonting kolla pa Hans Rosling i kombination med riksdagens debatter kring budget och specifika amnen du bryr dig om. Riksdagen.se har webbtv och ett jattebra system for att kunna hitta vad du bryr dig om. Sok bara pa transkripten och se vad politiker tycker om specifika saker.

Var media suger men sargon har ju ingen insikt alls. Han kollar ju pa media om vart land som ar tolkad fran var media.

Ifall du vill vara mer mainstream kolla i lokala tidningar. Det ar definitivt det som ar mest relevant for dig.

Du kan inte hitta folk som inte ar hjarntvattade nagonstans. Men du ar ju sjalv hjarntvattad sa varfor bryr du dig?
>>
>>28268823
Where do you recommend I get these drugs, and how do I take it? I want to at least start microdosing, but I'm scared of getting acid from a bad source. Mixed out with meth or some shit.
>>
>>28268823

how long will it be after i quit SSRI's before i can use lsd?
>>
>>28268943
>>28268823
How is this even relevant to the thread. Europe's going down the shitter and your advice is to get fucked up. Badly played.
>>
I think you probably could be content without hating yourself or SJWs.
However it's far more entertaining to treat "refugees" like invaders, invasions are exciting and so are conspiracies.
>>
>>28264807
>not watching Sargon all the time
>not watching Black Pigeon, TL;DR, Thunderfoot and Bearing
It's like you actively WANT to be a cuckold
>>
>>28268967
Pigeon says it's steroids for the mind. I've gone years not learning to establish meditation as a daily practice, need some mental lubricant.
>>28268987
Kek, I should get a festive viking helmet and run around the local ghetto with a water pistol.
>>
>>28269121
Yeah sure but some people smoke a lot of DMT and become flat earthers and loose objective reality. I'm not a shill, I'm open minded and a realist and have literally seen this happen first hand. If you are going to do it make sure you have long breaks inbetween so you keep your grasp on the world, otherwise you'll be too useless to humanity with a mind so open your brains have fallen out.
>>
>>28266119
>>28265650
While you don't owe them anything, here's a better argument for his position: there are other groups out there who DO value their culture and society. And they intend to destroy you and yours. If you don't cling to the identity of your ancestry then they will overpower and destroy you. Your selfish lifestyle will let them wreck the west with no opposition.
>>
>>28268943
I would recommend magic mushrooms because they are easy to identify. If you live in a place where they grow naturally, read up on how to find them safely without eating poison mushrooms. If this isn't an option for you start hanging out with pot smokers and asking around that crowd. If that doesn't work out, try the dark net. There's a subreddit dedicated to buying contraband on the darknet and how to do it.

If even that last option fails, I've read magic mushrooms are easy to grow. The spores themselves are legal (in my country at least) and you can buy a kit and grow em in your closet.
>>
>>28269121

Don't do drugs you fucking degenerate, that's the weak man's way to fix his problems, by clouding his mind. If you don't like your world and what's around you, then work to change it.
>>
>>28269264
Oh, and I forgot salvia. It's legal in many places. It's a purely spiritual drug with absolutely zero potential for abuse. LSA (found in Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds) is legal too, and similar to LSD, but I haven't tried it so I can't recommend it fully.
>>
>>28264150
>>28265166
>>28269121
Just stop paying attention to it. SJWs will be gone in a few years once they collapse in on themselves. The only reason they aren't gone already is because average people don't know about them, as they hold little influence outside college campuses and social media. The increasing popularity in right-wing populist movements (Trump, UKIP, FN, etc.) prove as such.

Here's my prediction for the next 20 or so years:
>conservative backlash on college campuses
>race riots, both in America and Europe
>a 'realization' period - people realize that shit is fucked up, mass immigration is stopped + far right dies off
>an era of relative peace as immigrants integrate into European society
>>
>>28269121
>festive
like baubles and shit?
Get one of those super soakers with the pump and fill it with tomato juice, piss or something.

Last year, on the anniversary of Elliot Rodgers death there was a tripfag doing a driveby with a water gun filled with juice.

Listen to
>>28269185
he surely isn't just trying to sell you shit with his anecdotes. He even said that he wasn't a shill, that means you can trust him.
>>
File: 22222222.png (2 KB, 214x18) Image search: [Google]
22222222.png
2 KB, 214x18
>>28264322
sweet time digits mang
>>
>>28269326
People like OP ARE the realization phase you idiot. Do you expect the metaphysical concept of 'realization' to just descend from the heavens and bless us with its enlightenment? There have to be people who come to the realization that shit is fucked in order for society to wake up.
You literally can't have what you're proposing if OP follows through with the advice you're giving him.
>>
>>28269434
>implying
Becoming an edgy alt-right faggot doesn't mean you're redpilled, it just means you're bluepilled in the opposite direction. The far right will not solve this problem, because they are foolish and unrealistic.
>>
File: balls.jpg (29 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
balls.jpg
29 KB, 360x240
>>28264322
>a woman is against nationalism
Why am I not surprised? Fucking women need to get off this entire website.
>>
>>28265258
good faps desu
>>
>>28269499
Left and right wing politics only dates back to the French revolution. Get your mind out of the gutter, as if you can simplify something so complicated into "left" and "right".
>>
File: endless ejaculation.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
endless ejaculation.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>28269264
>>28269302
Thanks. I know a pothead who might hook me up, only problem is he's a degenerate welfare leech who has no moral scruples. And your vibe attracts your tribe, so it might not be a trustworthy source.

Maybe I'll have a go picking mushrooms or visiting darknet... when and if I get the motivation to put in the work. A bit intimidating though to be honest, I've never done drugs or been in those circles.
>>
>>28269821
Just don't do meth and research everything first so you aren't ingesting neurotoxins.
>>
>>28269862
Yeah, of course I'll look for pure safe hallucinogens
>>
File: content wojak.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
content wojak.png
5 KB, 645x773
>>28270176
When I finally get around to it I will share my findings on microdosing. Just found that subreddit, maybe I'll get to it sooner than I thought.

I'll have to find a good environment for tripping though. When I trip I wish to share about that too, if anyone else is interested.
>>
>>28264150
Speak sensibly and with tact to get your message across without seeming racist. If you are truly racist then why do you care?
>>
>>28264322
>just make up your own mind and do what you feel is best
Wise words, the rest of the post is shit though.
>>
>>28265284
Learn to see people as individuals, not as colors.
Fucking liberals do this shit all the time. This is the smartest way to live. There are shit people and great people in every race.
>>
File: swatsika.jpg (44 KB, 640x817) Image search: [Google]
swatsika.jpg
44 KB, 640x817
>>28267403
It's a meme you dip!.!!!

Origino coommmet
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.