[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
....Is there a character that culd even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8
File: 1462120616481.png (535 KB, 1344x727) Image search: [Google]
1462120616481.png
535 KB, 1344x727
....Is there a character that culd even possibly EVEN TOUCH Madara Uchiha?
>>
File: image.png (720 KB, 1914x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.png
720 KB, 1914x1080
No he is the strongest in the leaf
>>
every time one of these threads show up, i tell people its obvious. sundipped superman. thread over. shut the fuck up.
>>
>>28263871
I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I'm not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.
>>
>>28263871
Fuck off kakashi
>>
>>28263915
superman would still bend him over and fuck him in the ass. without even being sundipped. what now faggot?
>>
>>28263915
I'm also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyuseishu Futarime no Rikudo Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushodo, Shurado, Tendo, Ningendo, Jigokudo, Gakido, Gedo, Bansho Ten'in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sozo) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Futon, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yoton and even Onmyoton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai(capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujo because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano'o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama ), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudodama floating behind him AFTER he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudo Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kotan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu.
>>
>>28263972
I'm definitely NOT Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Popeye's spinach. I'm talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan 4 Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into the speedforce, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Kryptonian DNA implanted in him and having eaten Popeye's spinach while possessing quantum powers like Dr. Manhattan and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.
>>
An super saiyan level 5 goku vegeta combination
>>
File: ZlPpDck.jpg (218 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ZlPpDck.jpg
218 KB, 1920x1080
he has good eyes that can see through tricks, follow fast targets and even in the dark. he also has meme plot power to be canonically the strongest by far as the entire premise is that nobody can even put up a fight agains him.
>>
Uncle Grandpa and any other god-tier reality warpers.
>>
File: 654687.png (41 KB, 1166x579) Image search: [Google]
654687.png
41 KB, 1166x579
>>28263815
SMEGMA would still kick his ass
he has strenght of hulk Brain that knows place of every atom in universe speed of superman x flash he has thor hammer and he heals wolverine x deadpool he also killed all of the gods twice. also he has jedi powers
>>
>>28264073
sundipped superman would beat saitama. (and it really hurts me to say that because i love saitama)

These are feats from Post Crisis Superman and some from Post Infinite Crisis Superman

Here are the folowing feats by Superman.

INVUNERABILITY FEATS
SPEED FEATS
STRENGTH FEATS
WILLPOWER FEATS

In no particular order.

A power depleted Superman took on "HEAD FIRST" explosion of anti-matter that obliterated a fed Sun Eater -- an explosion 700 light years in magnitude in last month's Action Comics. Yes, the radiation that followed the blast would have killed the weakened Superman, but he weathered the massive explosion just fine -- after taking an unbelievable bombardment of energy attack against his person by the Sun Eater.

Recent Superman flies from Vega to Earth in seconds, or light years from a spaceship to the inside of a Sun Eater. He wades through Earth's assembled alien forces (J'onn, Powergirl, Kilowog, etc) in a matter of panels. One shots Despero with heat vision. And has his power depleted and is thrown through Earth and into its core and survives, as well as survives a 700 light year anti-matter explosion when power depleted.

Superman and Kal-L hit each other once and destroyed Earth 2) or "shattering the boundaries of space and time" with strength alone (again, against Kal-L) -- hitting so hard that Elseworld versions of himself appear (Superman Infinite Crisis TPB).
>>
>>28263815
Idk, Morgoth.
>>
File: 1453097730715.gif (2 MB, 535x600) Image search: [Google]
1453097730715.gif
2 MB, 535x600
>>28264006
>>28264046
Deep down, I really wish that you were this passionate about something, instead of copy pasting Naruto lore on a venezuelan toy crafting board.
>>
>>28264128
Superman also punched Bizarro through the planet, from Metropolis to China, in one hit.

He absorbed Mageddon's explosion (said to be enough to destroy 50% of the Milky Way) as well as the "concentrated force of a nova" (vs. Starbreaker).

In the Phantom Zone 5 or so years back during Mark Shultz's run -- Superman healed himself through sheer willpower, incidentally. He didn't need any solar energy -- he just shook off the attack and reconstituted his body.

Silver Banshee's scream is said to be the equivalent of "ten Hiroshima's going off in your head," as Batman put it (iirc), and Superman handles that just fine. The attack is magical.

Wonder Woman used a sonic attack on Superman while Superman was using his superhearing during Sacrifice -- it hurt, but didn't compromise him.

John Henry Irons tested an ultra sonic weapon on Superman -- it made Superman lose his balance and didn't feel good, but Superman easily overcame it.

Imperiex, at the conclusion of the Our Worlds at War story arc, had absorbed suffcient power to destroy the universe (and chain react the destruction of the multiverse). Imperiex, as Our Worlds at War Secret Files and Origins showed, was God's cosmic agent of universal creation and destruction -- Imperiex was the Big Bang, essentially.

(OT: Brainiac had this power trapped inside himself; Imperiex chose the sundipped Superman to break Imperiex out of Brainiac's cell. Later, Superman outmuscled the Imperiex-powered B-13. That should tell you just how powerful sundipped Superman was in that arc -- Superman was powerful enough to break a cell that a Big Bang level force could not; Superman was powerful enough to outmuscle B-13/Imperiex's "full counter thrusters!")
>>
>>28263815
Quite a few actually, they're called producers and they make fillers until the staff can't take it anymore and kill themselves thus madara will never be drawn again
>>
>>28264159
Imperiex's Probes were not as powerful as Imperiex himself. Nevertheless, an entire army of "solar converted" Daxamites could not put a single dent into a Probe. Only Superman, Doomsday and Zod managed to destroy Probes with their bare hands -- the rest had to use magical artifacts (Wonder Woman's shield and lasso, the Trident of Poseidon) or advanced tech (B-13 based nuclear tanks).

Initially, Superman needed intensive training and a power boost to so much as hang with a Probe in a fight -- a Probe who very casually threw Mongul across the galaxy.

Atomizing Earth 2 as the collateral damage of hitting, and being hit by, Kal-L; that is, the planet received no hit, but was simply destroyed as a collateral effect of a single punch on the two combatants' bodies. (Superman Infinite Crisis TPB)

Holding a black hole in one hand; then producing sufficient static electricity (via rubbing his hands) for Green Lantern to corral into a temporary containment force; then actually throwing the black hole into another black hole. (JLA 81 or 82)

(Incidentally black holes are the collapsed remains of super-massive stars that have, at minimum, the mass of at least 30 of our Sun, according to modern science.)

"Shattering the boundaries of space and time" by way of his fight against Kal-L; that is, hitting each other so hard that: 1) Superman and Kal-L actually switch into the past, present and future of each other's lives; 2) Elseworld versions of themselves actually manifested in time and space. (Superman Infinite Crisis TPB)

Superman reverses the vibratory pattern of an entire alternate Earth; does so from high orbit; that is, not even touching the planet. (Adventures of Superman Cannibal Planet issue)

Superman and Kal-L, who came up equal in their fight, manhandle Superboy Prime across galaxies and force him through Krypton's Sun. Superboy Prime, it was said and shown, was strong enough to move planets as easily as someone moves "chess pieces."
>>
>>28263871
>>28263972
>>28264128
>>28264159

Superman is a Mary Sue.
>>
>>28264128
>>28264159
sorry anon i assumed we were talking about anime not american animation and comics since the op featured a weeb. i'd have to agree that superman is THE og over powered super hero and from what i've read his character also deals in part with that 'lonely at the top' trope.

the entire japanese concept of heroics and cape shit comes largely from supes in his flashy cape and red briefs gotta give him the W.
>>
>>28264241
the op literally said "is there a character" that to me includes any character from any genre. which i guess means uncle grandpa is legit the strongest. this breaks my world
>>
>>28263815
Magikarp

>Bust out on it - original comment
>Break out yeah - original yeah
>>
File: 1457648033825.jpg (529 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
1457648033825.jpg
529 KB, 3840x2160
>>28263815
>mfw Kishimoto had to make the biggest anime asspull ever just to remove him
>>
>>28264128
Saitama is a joke character, at full power he can defeat anyone in one punch- hence his name. No matter how much you buff up superman and how much of a Mary sue he is, he can't win against a joke character who is made to win every battle.
>>
>>28264453
i remember it being stated that he used 0.001% of his power on boros. all it did was part the clouds on earth. superman has literally grabbed black holes and thrown them around WITHOUT EVEN TRYING. saitama at 100% power would maybe damage the solar system or earth. it comes nowhere near the power required to toss around the equivalent of 100 fucking stars
>>
Jin mori, kaguya, space dandy, mereum, superman, Giorno Giovanna, acacia or anyone of his disciples etc. I could go on but i know this a bait thread.
>>
>>28264453
>implying that he wouldn't stop before he got serious and acknowledge that super man is preddy strong
>>
>>28264525
>literally grabbed black holes
>grab
>a black hole
Wow superman writers went all kinds of stupid writing that
>>
>>28264525
Like that guy said, Saitama is parody character. He could punch the universe in half because he has no limits.
>>
File: paqPdgo.png (423 KB, 1057x611) Image search: [Google]
paqPdgo.png
423 KB, 1057x611
>>28264525
>disregarding the inconsistency of writing for insanely powerful fictional characters and comparing their strength
If Superman is that strong then why doesn't he just use his full power for every single fucking villain before they destroy half of a solar system? Oh right, shit writing.
>>
uncle grandpa desu
>>
Ryougi
>>
>>28264654
>participating in this thread despite your obviously superior cognitive abilities
>>
File: Scarlet_Witch.jpg (192 KB, 300x455) Image search: [Google]
Scarlet_Witch.jpg
192 KB, 300x455
>>28263815
scarlet witch. she would wish him out of existence like she did an entire race of mutants. GG no RE.

its bullshit but she would still defeat him
>>
>>28264605
The laws of physics don't apply to the comic universe.
>>
>>28264700
and yes she would also be able to remove sundipped superman. In all of marvel she is THE most over powered fuck possible
>>
>>28264755
sundipped superman would just will himself back into existence.
>>
>>28264783
he has unparalleled strength speed and invulnerability, but not the ability able to alter reality
>>
>>28264841
Sentry could.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.