[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts? why do people defend cuckoldry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
thoughts?
why do people defend cuckoldry?
>>
>>28263781
its just a prank bro. that shit is clearly sarcasm
>>
>>28263807
>he's only sarcastically fucking my gf while I sarcastically watch sarcastically jerking my sarcastic boner
>>
It's the youth. They've been brainwashed. You see people late 20s who are OK with nonvirgin females, now open relationships. This guy is a little ahead of his time though. He's the emotional boyfriend and the other guy(s) are the sexual boyfriend(s).
>>
>>28263781
Spineless numales who think that parroting this offensive bunk will improve their appeal to women.

I'd strike the man who said this to me, to assuage my disgust and to see if he would start crying.
>>
>>28263781
That tweet is obviously a joke.
>>
>>28263873
I think he was referring to the tweet. That tweet is obviously a joke about guys who tolerate cheating women
>>
>>28264722
>>28264743

The fact this could even be debated means something. I'm not convinced it's just a prank bro. We reached terminal feminism a while back
>>
>>28264888
The fact this is debated is just because you're both dense and retarded. Any normal person can see it's a joke, but you have turbo autism so you can't
>>
File: 1461638055395.jpg (43 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1461638055395.jpg
43 KB, 604x604
>/r9k/
>recognizing sarcasm

pick one
>>
It's the natural conclusion to supporting feminism.
>>
>>28264492
What a time to be alive.

Ill have no part of it.
>>
>>28264994

Why would anyone joke about being a cuck? Either it happens, or its your fetish and you're erping.
>>
>>28263781
do they follow random people on twitter, to see what things people post that fit their memes? taking jokes out of context?
>>
The guy on the pic isnt wrong
The nature of a woman will make her choose the sexual partner with the best traits. It doesnt mean she cant love another person,but she indeed cares about her descendents.
We should have passed through the barriers of monogamism a long time ago.
>>
>black people
>not being able to comprehend relationships or stability

I swear anything that comes from their nigger minds is corrosive to civilization be it rap, ghetto culture or pointless sports worship
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.