[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spend years forcing yourself to normalize >have to consciously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 02467547333215.jpg (67 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
02467547333215.jpg
67 KB, 1680x1050
>spend years forcing yourself to normalize
>have to consciously not look at the ground, not have a shitty face, maintain eye contact but not too much to be creepy, not have fingers/hands in a weird position
>throw away all high school clothes, buy a bunch of conventional shit you think looks okay
>get normie haircut, listen to mediocre music that other people can be comfortable with
>talk to people you don't want to talk to
>absolutely no fucking difference from when you were an edgy retard

The normies will instantly notice if you aren't one of them. Faking it won't work. Either you are born a normie or you'll be doomed forever.
>>
You could just have a shit personality.

I was a loner nobody in HS and I'm still kind of a loner nobody, but I have a hot GF, friends and family who love me, and I go to parties/bars/raves occasionally when I feel like it.
>>
>>28263693
doing it wrong/troll thread/trying to discourage the weak-willed
>>
>>28263727
Doubt it.

>>28263728
Haha ok Chad. Tell us how you do it.
>>
>>28263746
Doubt it? All signs pointing to it right now, especially based on that stupid short response you just gave me.

First of all, based on the OP, don't fucking completely change who you are COMPLETELY, like pretending to like someone's music. That's doing it wrong, asshole. Just obey social norms and etiquette. It's pretty fucking easy.
>>
>>28263773
>Doubt it? All signs pointing to it right now, especially based on that stupid short response you just gave me.
Because you sound like yet another normie thinking you can fix what is permanently broken. You can't cure autism.

>don't fucking completely change who you are COMPLETELY, like pretending to like someone's music
Why? Apparently metal is autistic and people doesn't like it.

>That's doing it wrong, asshole. Just obey social norms and etiquette. It's pretty fucking easy.
Still didn't work.
>>
>>28263860
>Because you sound like yet another normie thinking you can fix what is permanently broken. You can't cure autism.

Maybe you're right. Just don't be so angry at the world, then.
>>
>>28263746

have you tried xanax or a tactical mdma roll? my pupils don't dilate much unless I take >210mg maybe the dilation is just hyper-bedroom eyes?
>>
>>28263693
I've done the same. Eye contact was the biggie for me since I'm autist, and clothes since my parents are retards stuck in the 80s.

Didn't help a bit. Facial looks are everything, and anyone telling you otherwise is full of shit.
>>
Bullshit. I did what you say you did and it worked for me.
I researched seduction, though. That's by far the most important thing I did. If you don't know how to seduce girls, they wont like you and men wont respect you.
>>
>>28263946
Nope. I don't even know where to get that.

>>28263954
Exactly. And it doesn't help that you're autistic and a manlet. Fuck everyone saying you can become a normie, you can't. Either you are one or you aren't.
>>
>>28263964
Then you weren't really a robot. Just leave this board.
>>
JUST BE URSELF LOL xDDD
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.