[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend convinces me to try Tinder >makes me discover that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>friend convinces me to try Tinder
>makes me discover that I'm a closet racist
Hmm
>>
>>28263522
>friend

NORMIE GTFO! REEEEEEEE
>>
>>28263581
Am i the only one who see little wojak in the thumbnail?
in his tongue and the spit
>>
>>28263522
Could you elaborate op? I started using tinder a while back and during lunch I was comparing matches with a coworker. She got upset and called me a racist after I swiped left on a black girl's profile without reading her bio but then I looked at her matches and she declined every single non white male. Moral of the story is that even "tolerant" people will be extremely race sensitive when it comes to their partners.
>>
>racist all my life
>use 4chan
>still racist
>>
>be mentally ill KV at late age
>hit one of my lowest points psychologically
>care so little that I decide to put my picture on Tinder (I've never put my pictures anywhere online as I am really uncomfortable doing so or even being seen in public)
>don't even bother writing a bio
>swipe right on every girl
>get almost 1,000 matches in less than a month
>constant messages and compliments from girls
>one hispanic girl even opens with "Your place or mine?"
>don't respond to any of them
>delete app a little after a month
>>
>>28264526
made me laugh mate
>>
>>28264734
>get almost 1,000 matches in less than a month
Bro, now YOU get to pick and choose from a pool of 1000. Chances are there are a few dozen of good ones in there. What have u got to lose?
>>
>>28265259
There were tons of good ones. My brain is just not made for this.
>>
>>28264734
you are not a robot
you are just a failed normie who doesn't want to improve its life even when you're basically getting girls served to you on a silver plate
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.