[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just found out my girlfriend of two months isn't a virgin.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 430.jpg (89 KB, 570x428) Image search: [Google]
430.jpg
89 KB, 570x428
I just found out my girlfriend of two months isn't a virgin. Give me one reason why I shouldn't break up with her.
>>
Cuz it doesn't fucking matter
>>
>>28263355
you should and the reason is you will end up like this guy >>28263417
>it doesn't matter that she gave her body, most intimate moments to some other guy to whom she said words like "I love you"
and look how much her words are worth if she's saying the same thing now to some other guy
>inb4 it could be meaningful relationships that ended not because of her fault
well that's a great display of judgement skills and being poor at picking your partner, remember it's women who are sexual selectors, it just shows how bad she is at it if someone tricked her.

If you want a meaningful relationship don't even bother with a girl with sexual past.
>>
>>28263355
>Give me one reason why I shouldn't break up with her

because even getting a beat-up nasty roastie slut is really hard these days
>>
>>28263355
Well did she lie or did you just find out? Either way most women aren't virgins, don't make a big deal out of it unless she lied, Lying by omission counts, if she dodged the question in the past.
>>
>>28263566
She didn't really lie but she really made it seem like she was never with anyone else. So I'm pretty upset.
>>
There is no logical reason that you shouldn't. The only reasons I can give you not to break up with her are rooted in emotion and not reason, so I have nothing really.

Breaking up with her is, logically, your best option.
>>
all women are used roastie whores until proven otherwise, i don't know what you were expecting
>>
>>28263658
Up to you anon, if you think her intentions were deliberate to hide it from you, that should give you an idea of her as a person.

If she tried to justify it, my guess is that she knew you would like her less so she lied so you'd give her a chance. Not enough details on either side and we'd need her side of the story, etc.

>>>/adv/
>>
Hopefully you didn't have sex with her.
>>
>>28263355
Nice dubs.

This isn't a legitimate reason.

If she maintains contact with any of her exes, THEN you get to drop her on her ass.
>>
>>28263770
I think I want to just end it but it's going to be so anoying and I don't want an argument.
>>28263819
No, way too early.
>>
The only way I will ever be with a girl who has had sex before, is if she is widowed
>>
>>28263355
>Give me one reason why I shouldn't break up with her.

I can't. You should.

She's probably going to cheat on you or leave you.
>>
>>28263417
This.

If you like her, then stay. If not, go. It's just sex and as long as she wasn't doing lines of coke off some guy's butt while another one plows her from behind and a third is preparing for a vigorous face fucking, who cares? Sex isn't some mystical thing that cures all your problems or brings you to a higher plain of existence. It's just an act between two people (usually) that feels good. Sometimes, anyway. If you care about her at all, enjoy what you've got or better yet, leave her if you're gonna be an insecure baby.
>>
Are you dating an 10 year old? Yeah, none of them are virgins over that you retard.
>>
>>28264180
Imo the girl's virginity belongs to the guy she's going to marry or live with. Not being a virgin is kind of like trying to sell me an opened box of cookies.
>>28264255
Maybe in whatever shithole you live in.
>>
>>28263355
>>28264327
see >>28264180
>leave her if you're gonna be an insecure baby.
This is the argument those people are using, be ok with dating a whore or you're insecure.
>>
>>28264490
I'm calling op insecure because he's whining about his dumbass non issue of a problem on fucking r9k of all places. If he doesn't want a nonvirgin, more power to him. This isn't a question of virgin vs nonvirgin but him being too much of an indecisive puss bag to make up his own mind. Here's a novel idea, op, if you have an issue with your relationship, why don't you try talking to the other person in it?
>>
>>28264735
>>28264255

>I'm calling op insecure because he's whining about his dumbass non issue of a problem on fucking r9k of all places.

I found the vagina, guys. do I win anything for it'?
>>
>>28263511
Jesus Christ man everybody has sex! It's a normal human trait. Virginity doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>28264767
Well it is a dumb issue. It's not causing him physical harm, it doesn't threaten his liberty, family or finances or property. It's a just a preference.
>>
>>28264490
>whore
>has had sex
two very different things, anon
>>
>>28264881
>Well it is a dumb issue.
>It's not causing him physical harm, it doesn't threaten his liberty, family or finances or property.

I feel the same way about cheating. Like, who cares if I fuck a guy who has a gf
>>
>>28264789
leave r9k
>le fun thing to do
>le everyone does it
>le be yourself
fuck off
>>
>>28264902
not if that sex thing isn't with you
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.