[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize you were a monster, /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Norman-bates.png (113 KB, 389x431) Image search: [Google]
Norman-bates.png
113 KB, 389x431
When did you realize you were a monster, /r9k/?
>>
>>28263085
When I made fun of a girl for getting raped after she stood me up
>>
>>28263645
I suppose that's ironic.
>>
>>28263085
I typed slash remaining and the game told me one monster was left.

I announced aloud, "I am the monster."
>>
When I started mocking friends who thought I was cool till they cried and started to hate me

>>28263737
Shit
>>
File: 1437797161512.png (145 KB, 934x896) Image search: [Google]
1437797161512.png
145 KB, 934x896
I saw some kids at school lightly teasing girls they liked (pushing them around a bit, throwing pebbles etc) and I didn't understand but wanted to fit in with them, so I picked a girl at random and beat her up. I got a boner when she started crying.
>>
>>28263702
How so?

original viewing
>>
saw a frog outside earlier

wanted to torture it
>>
>>28263085
When i realized that i was a stranger among my peers
>>
File: 1367123687849.jpg (63 KB, 600x674) Image search: [Google]
1367123687849.jpg
63 KB, 600x674
>>28263085
When I made fun of my friend for crying after his dad beat him, or when I dreamed of raping and killing the only beautiful girl I've talked to.
>>
When I noticed I was the only one wearing a flesh mask.

am i edgy enough for you
>>
>>28263085
One time I was pissed off driving through a parking lot and some girls were walking in the middle of the road.
I was driving too fast and they were like, "oh my god hes gonna run us over XD". I gave them the finger.
Nobody's that mean to strangers. Even though most of the time I try to be good and help people, I'm still an asshole underneath.
>>
Edgy thread

Monsters are just humans with hurt feelings lmao
>>
I'm really not, you know. At least not compared to what I could be.
>>
>be me
>used to play football in hs
>me and lads would routinely do gay shit to the underclassmen it was just a prank bro
>one time we pinned down some asian guy in the jr varsity lockerroom and shoved a broom handle up his ass dude cried
>another freshmen was getting tired of our bullying he tried standing up to us and we let it go, but followed him afterschool put a gun to his head and made him suck our dicks
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.