[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how to get a job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1456446123504.jpg (11 KB, 321x321) Image search: [Google]
1456446123504.jpg
11 KB, 321x321
25yo neet with paranoid personality disorder social anxiety depression and no work experience

how do i get a job? june is when summer jobs get taken by highschools so i hear, so i must act fast this month
>>
Why do you need a Job for? Parents kicking you out? Hang in there neet bro
>>
Are you me?
You can do it anon. I'm scared of actually getting one of these jobs I'm applying for and fucking it up. I just want a job with little to no interaction and enough money to pay rent and shit, why does it has to be so hard? And then you see normies getting shit tons of money and complaining about not being able to change their car this year, fucking assholes.
>>
>>28263197
my parents have given up on me, but i am not a big enough leech for them to kick out

this is me trying to put my life straight, only i am scared and weak
>>
>>28263398
Summer jobs are all taken at least where i live so i wouldn't get my hopes up if i were you but you could try volunteering to build up your resume
>>
are you basically fucked if you didnt start working in your early teens? seems like nobody wants an adult without experience
>>
>>28263080
How did you go so far without a job? Why are you now just trying?
>>28264754
They believe if you didn't get a job by that point there was a reason why. A reason they dont want to find out.
>>
>>28265006
>How did you go so far without a job?
i dont spend money. i live at home eat 1-2 meals a day and don't go anywhere
>Why are you now just trying?
i want out
>>
Do you live in the city or the country side?

There's no real easy way out for you.
>>
>>28265323
There's one..
>>
>>28265340
Ain't easy. If it was easy, everyone would be doing it. Stanhope has a good bit about it.
>>
>>28265399
sex is easy
>>
>>28263080
Literally, you just try

http://www.npr.org/sections/money/2016/04/22/475339930/episode-697-help-wanted
>>
File: 1414993851153.jpg (97 KB, 712x528) Image search: [Google]
1414993851153.jpg
97 KB, 712x528
>>28263080
>how do i get a job?
Luck, being at the right time at the right place, coincidence... I don't know anon, it depends on where do you live and what are you willing to do. I'm starting new job in 2 days and I still don't know how the hell I got it or how will I maintain employment. I just hope they won't force me to install facebook or something since they asked about it.
>>
>>28263080
>25yo neet with paranoid personality disorder social anxiety depression and no work experience
drop the meme disease bullshit and start hustling.
>>
subway in walking distance near me is about to open up.

should i go for it? i dont have a car nor know how to drive so i guess this is as good as it gets.
>>
>>28263080
become something shitty like a dishwasher.
>>
>>28265836
yes man that sounds great
subway is easy af i worked there 5 years
>>
>>28263080

Hey Neetboi

Do you have a college education of any kind?

Because I have a 2 year degree and i'm having to go back and finish because I can't make over 15 bucks an hour at a non-shit tier call center type job

If you have a degree in something not completely retarded you should be fine. Just look sharp and be confident in your interview
>>
>>28263080
>>28263290

Guys let me tell you jobs with interaction are good in the long run.

I'm working in telecom sales, meaning I have fairly high targets, chad-tier co-workers and I have to interact with people ALL day. When I started you have no idea how depressed I was, I half-heartedly performed in my interview and my trial because I was sick to my stomach at the idea of the whole thing but somehow still got in.

Listen, IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO ME. I threw my self in the deep end, it was hell for the first two weeks I hated it every day. Not only was it socially terrifying but also I was hit hard by the idea of "wagecuckery" etc.

I've been there for 6 months and my life has improved significantly because getting into it, seeing sales as a challenge and having fun while doing your best is actually rewarding. And when you're on a team who all wants to sell, you all get along well with each other, I have 5 new friends all of whom are social as fuck and I've done a new thing for the past three weekends with them now.

Do listen to me, a job that forces you to interact will work wonders for you if you let it. I am happier now than I've been in a very long time.

That disquiet gnawing feeling that remains in the put of your stomach at all times and the shadow over your day. For me it has disappeared. Life is good.
>>
>>28266617
thanks bro, this is inspiring. i just need to find an in and take the plunge
>>
>>28266617
Just let this positivity stay here, actual wageslaves.
>>
>>28266617
fuck off capitalist pig
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.