[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Laughed Out Of My Favorite Burito Place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (1 MB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 1334x750
Today I went to get a burrito like every other day and the guy behind the counter went "Hey man haven't seen you in a while" and I just laughed and said "Yeah man I eat burritos every day because they are delicious..." and he said "let me guess" before he perfectly rolled my burrito I order every single time. "Did I get it right man?" "y-yeah you did..."
i paid grabbed my drink from the fountain and heard them saying from behind the counter laughing "I can't believe you actually said that! hahaha"
I don't know if I should even go back anymore
I feel meaningless
Burritos were like the one little shiny light in my day and now I'll feel weird ordering one
>>
It's meaningless playful banter. They're like that with every customer. Remember that their jobs are total shit.
>>
>>28263054
>"Yeah man I eat burritos every day because they are delicious..."

kek

also they probably weren't laughing at you
>>
>caring what literal trash that works at a burrito place thinks of you
>>
>>28263054
>and he said "let me guess"
CALL OF DUTY
ADVANCED WARFARE
XBOX ONE
>>
I don't understand. What did they find funny? That you said you eat burritos everyday?
>>
Dude they sound like bros.

Go in there next time and say "I expect you to have my order memorized from here on out. Don't let me down." They'll laugh and all will be well.
>>
I eat burritos every day because they are delicious. Is an innocent funny thing to hear somebody say, they think your funny is good way not a bad way.
>>
File: 1455394846137.png (362 KB, 576x817) Image search: [Google]
1455394846137.png
362 KB, 576x817
I dont get it. How did you get "laughed out of your favorite burrito place". the guy made small talk, His coworker was probably amazed that he didn't act like a drone when serving your burrito, and now your crying about it all on the internet.

This is petty man.
>>
>animeposter comes and tells his story about his humiliation fetish
kek
>>
>>28263570
Yeah, he probably came out of there with a hard on and masturbated to it back home.
>>
they talked to you because they like you.
Reminds me of taking my sister to get donuts yesterday, the counter guy made some bants about "no donuts for you ;)" and she didn't order any because she thought he was serious. Then she made me drive her to Safeway and she got two pints of icecream, four sodas, a cookie, and a candy bar. She's going to die.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.