[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else really wants to move to Japan after every time they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1450650649869.png (72 KB, 463x506) Image search: [Google]
1450650649869.png
72 KB, 463x506
Who else really wants to move to Japan after every time they watch a slice of life anime?

I am watching usagi drop right now and fuck guys it's so fucking cute, even things like divorce in Japan are cute as fuck

I have to get there
>>
>>28262550
Don't confuse 3D Japan with 2D Japan.
>>
I get this feel all the time but only for the 2d Japan. That would be so comfy and nice.
>>
Who actually lives in Japan? What mentality do they have?
I wanna escape this hell called Luhansk, away from parents especially from mom, pops is cool and all of that shit.
Yeah, I heard that Japanese don't really like foreigners(also called "gaijin"). Is it true?
>>
>>28263392
It's true. They're a pretty insular bunch. If you actually try to adapt to their culture though and don't get too thin-skinned about it, you'll be fine.
>>
>>28263213
>>28263244
See, the thing is, I think 3D japan is actually pretty similar to anime japan

I mean, how different could it be? It's not like Dakichi in Usagi Drop is using magic or some shit
>>
>>28263487
Try watching am American high school movie and comparing it to real school. Think of it that way.
>>
>>28263487
You have no friends
You have no life
Only work
>>
>>28263475
Well. What jobs are demanded in Japan?
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>28262550
I wish I grew up in 2d Japan as a 2D girl. It would be so adorable and happy.

Fuck 3D Japan though.

Anime will be the death of me.
>>
3D Japan sucks unless if you're Japanese and rich enough to enjoy not working 60 hours a week, every week until you die.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.