[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ATTENTION ALL FEMBOTS :D You are all nothing. Everytime you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: lizzie21082304812.jpg (106 KB, 700x495) Image search: [Google]
lizzie21082304812.jpg
106 KB, 700x495
ATTENTION ALL FEMBOTS :D
You are all nothing. Everytime you visit this board your social value plummets. You will never be on the high end of the social ladder. You are nothing but whoers nothing more. Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal maggot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from beta orbiters on the internet, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking cancerous thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. "Girls" like you are the most useless and forgettable people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some faggot you met on here or what was on tumblr/reddit or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Do your friends and family a favor and attach cinderblocks to your feet and jump in a river

pls resond ;3
>>
QQ Moar faggot lel
>>
>>28262020
I really really like that pic op
>>
You're entitled to your opinion and I respect that. I hope that venting your feelings to us has made you feel a bit better. God bless.
>>
>>28262206
behind that "le so respectful and mannered" post is blind roastie rage
>>
>>28262020
nice thread op

original original original
>>
ok friend
youre not really my friend though i dont know why youd think that i dont even know you
>>
>>28262484
>>28262206
females always type a specific way. its so easy to distinguish them even if they are anonymous
>>
>>28262619
Oh yeah?
Here's the thing: I'm not a girl, I just know the way girls speak and faking this style real easy.
>>
Well, shit.

I'm turned on. Tell me more, OP.
>>
He's mad at made-up figments of NEET imagination
Make an anti-santa thread next.
Your dementia has progressed to the point where it's time to kill yourself.
>>
>>28262746
if you deny it
you enable them
>>
3ljeqwbASIBew ldasbl32bqeiladsbwef 3Rewdsxder
>>
>>28262174
I know right?! I couldn't care less about whatever OP is bitching about, I'm just glad I got this sick new picture
>>
>>28262020
>tripfag talking shit
Ayyy lmao senpai go take a look in a mirror.
Not that I disagree with you but you are a cancerous fag as well.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.