[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im reading eliot rodger manifesto bc im bored. Guys how does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9
File: 1462106330646.png (18 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1462106330646.png
18 KB, 429x410
im reading eliot rodger manifesto bc im bored. Guys how does this guy remember so much about his life?! I dont remember anything from my 5th or 6th etc year of life. This guy is either the fuckin rainman or hes bullshitting
>>
wondering the same here desu

probably photographic memory or some shit
>>
>>28261982
Maybe he had a personal diary like most litlle girls
>>
I'm guessing he probably had a pretty good memory but filled in a lot of blanks with educated guesses and rough reconstructions
>>
File: brighton.jpg (197 KB, 1000x677) Image search: [Google]
brighton.jpg
197 KB, 1000x677
>>28261982

You know a pet peeve that really got me.

He grew up in a village in Sussex, and he never really talked about childhood holidays and days out and such. I always wondered whether he ever went out on day trips to Brighton. I knew it was likely because Brighton is quite close by to his village, but I hated the fact I would never know for sure.

Then on Rare Elliot day, I finally had the answer to a question bugging me for so long
>>
>>28262110
no these arent educated guesses he has a crazy memory dude
>>
File: 1448253110497.jpg (87 KB, 400x499) Image search: [Google]
1448253110497.jpg
87 KB, 400x499
You're surprised the supreme gentleman has a supreme memory?
>>
>>28261982
Idk. I imagine he is taking artistic liberties.
>>
>>28261982
I thought the same thing too, maybe if you write about your life from the beginning in detail you'll dig up memories you thought you forgot
>>
>>28261982
Autism is a hell of a drug, famalam
>>
>>28262226

It's interesting when reading through it, and following him on a chronological journey through his life, but it does intrigue you when you realise that he wrote the whole lot in a few days right before then end.
>>
>>28262177
He was actually pretty handsome ngl. I guess looks really aren't everything if you're a narcissistic social retard.
>>
>>28262110
a lot of it seems like bullshit to me, the normies who he went to school with and apparently mistreated him repeatedly denied that they were mean to him but knowing normies, they are probably lying to try to make themselves look like the good guys.

>>28262177
kek
>>
>>28261982
I finished reading it today. Guy was a massive cunt and a poor writer but it was an engrossing read.

Should probably delete the pdf off my kindle now in case a normie sees it and thinks I'm a mental.
>>
>>28262284
>massive cunt

what did he do? or did he just have an overall bitchy additude?
>>
File: 8WPAanF.jpg (87 KB, 700x933) Image search: [Google]
8WPAanF.jpg
87 KB, 700x933
>>28262284
>kindle
>not mental
pickone
>>
>>28262280
He looks OKAY.
Even the plainest looking college girls only go for the top 1-5% of guys. It's an extremely toxic environment.
>>
>>28262341
His whole attitude made him seem like an entitled prick. Complaining about not being rich whilst his parents are throwing 100s and 1000s of dollars at him. He thought he was an intellectual despite being an average student (and the manifesto proved he was a pretty shit writer). Also crying and having a breakdown at the sight of every couple he sees made him seem like the biggest bitch ever.

That said, parts of it were relatable.
>>
I remember dozens of things from around kindergarten. Not sure what's up with your memory?
>>
>>28262454
He was filled with envy, just thats is enough to despise him
>>
>>28262454
>>28262490
retarded children in this thread
>>
>>28262283
How has r9k not located the roasties he allegedly threw a latte at, or the kid who threw him off that ledge, or his best friend who dumped him?

This site is supposed to be home to the most learned Elliott scholars.
>>
>>28262520
This site lost users by suicide every year
>>
File: image.gif (32 KB, 205x39) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
32 KB, 205x39
>>28261982
Complete bullshitting, he didn't want to admit that he doesn't recall a part of his life because that makes him look stupid and not superior Godly like what his autistic brain imagined.

Some parts it seemed fictional, he just made it up to get sympathy.
>>
>>28262520
>This site is supposed to be home to the most learned Elliott scholars.

fair enough anon, for you I'll try.

I found the rare elliots, philip's personal email and address, and Elliots' English house on google maps, so I might be able to do something here
>>
>>28261982
literally all of his stories were made up or exaggerated.
>>
File: 1461796671593.jpg (26 KB, 365x444) Image search: [Google]
1461796671593.jpg
26 KB, 365x444
>James, Steve, and Mark were the closest thing I had to a group of friends. I played with them online almost every day. We had so many adventures in WoW as a group, and yet... I felt like the outcast of the group. Steve and Mark only considered me an online friend, never a real friend. I found out that the three of them had WoW meet-ups at one of their houses a lot, and they never invited me. Sometimes, when I would be playing with them online, I would find out that they were all together in real life, and I was the only one left out. Whenever they did this, I acted bitter towards them through the game, but they didn't even care. Even in the World of Warcraft, I was an outcast, alone and unwanted.
>The more lonely I felt, the more angry I became. The anger slowly built up inside me throughout all of the dark years. Even after the release of the new WoW expansion, I noticed that the game's ability to alleviate my sense of loneliness was starting to fade. I began to feel lonely even while playing it, and I often broke down into tears in the middle of my WoW sessions.

Right in the feels.
>>
>>28262589
Need info on his m8 James Ellis. Has that guy lost his virginity yet?
>>
>>28262564
>that makes him look stupid and not superior Godly like what his autistic brain imagined
The supreme gentleman was an act he didn't really believe in himself.

>For my whole life I was never talented at anything I tried. I was too physically weak to play sports with other boys when I was little; I never became professional at skateboarding no matter how much I practiced; and I was never that skilled at any video games I played... even World of Warcraft. Steve and Mark were able to play their characters more skillfully that I ever did, and they started the game much later than me. Deep down, I've always known that I had no talents, and I've always tried not to think about it.
>>
>>28261982
He had no real stress in life. Didn't have a job, only took a few classes at a community college, and lots of free alone time to worry about himself.
>>
File: 1452294498741.jpg (43 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1452294498741.jpg
43 KB, 480x360
>>28262472
Different people have different amounts of memory of their early life.
Also it fades with age.
>>28262551
So does every site.
>>
File: index.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
Literally foiled the day of retribution (pic related).

Elliott was a special kind of spoiled, pathetic, moron. Smh.
>>
Maybe if his dad had a bigger role in his life, he wouldn't have grown up to be such a pussy. His mom looks like a rat. How was he supposed to turn out? I blame his stupid white father and his pathetic yellow fever. Selfish sack of shit
>>
File: cougar.jpg (41 KB, 634x509) Image search: [Google]
cougar.jpg
41 KB, 634x509
>>28262650

dunno, but philip settled for a cougar

Info on James is very hard to find
>>
Do you think Elliott and Eggman would have been friends? They're about the same age.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.