[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what if I just took all the pills I can find in my house and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 131007_r24070-1045.jpg (291 KB, 1045x1200) Image search: [Google]
131007_r24070-1045.jpg
291 KB, 1045x1200
what if I just took all the pills I can find in my house and downed them with hard liquor, would that be a secure way of killing myself? What are the dangers?
>>
Structural brain damage.
>>
>>28261961
then what? why is suicide so hard?
>>
If you want a secure way of killing yourself, attack a police officer.
>>
>>28261933
This is bait, right?
You'd probably just throw up.
>>28261961
This, and being discovered.
>>
>>28261994
What if I drive my car off a cliff?
>>
File: 0204162219a-1.jpg (242 KB, 1331x1313) Image search: [Google]
0204162219a-1.jpg
242 KB, 1331x1313
>>28261933
Vegi_tales.mov
>>
>>28262290
Then you'll hopefully die you fucking idiot.

Somebody pop this nigga, seriously. We al no he'a bitch.
>>
>>28261933
>what if I just took all the pills I can find in my house and downed them with hard liquor, would that be a secure way of killing myself? What are the dangers?

The reason men have higher deaths from suicide despite women having far higher suicide attempts suddenly becomes clear to me now
>>
File: 1301102955518.png (9 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1301102955518.png
9 KB, 400x400
There are really only a few pills that are gonna kill you, and much fewer that will do it painlessly and reliably. If you've got enough benzos or opiates, only take those. If not though (opiates and benzos are very hard to get a script for if you're a young adult or not in the US), I wouldn't bother. Many opiates come with APAP too, which will give you a very painful overdose if you survive the opiate overdose, so those are no good unless it's just one active ingredient. Even then, there are only a few opiates that you'll probably have enough of to kill you; like codeine is probably no good, while oxy is pretty effective (although few docs will give you enough even then).

So yeah, probably not a good idea to just take a bunch of random "pills". You're not gonna be dead from taking some Tums or Benadryl or Zoloft or ibuprofen or whatever you've probably got in your medicine cabinet.
>>
>>28261933
>>28262516
This ^

Try a good old fashioned combination of alcohol and opiates.

Depressants + depressants are a good way to ensure respiratory depression and hopefully failure.
>>
>>28261933
Don't do it, there's too much to live for!
>>
>>28261933
jesus christ women are retarded, you fucks can't even commit suicide right

And don't tell me you're a male, because you definitely don't qualify as one if you're attempting suicide with pills.
Scum.
>>
>>28262667
Like what?

I'll wait.
>>
>>28262734
Shitposting
Memes
>>
>>28262710
I'm trans actually.

Am I going to be able to OD on these hormones or not?
>>
Self immolation is the best choice especially if you want to express a political belief before death.
>>
>>28262826
Made me grin. You are funny.
>>
>>28261933
They say suicide doesnt solve any problem.It just makes you not deal with it. So yeah, at least go do some crazy shit like robbing a store and then come back and think if you want to be an hero.
>>
If you want to die, take a syringe and inject a bunch of filtered water into your veins. It will be an excruciating death, but you'll die
>>
If you want to die, you might as well die for a cause. I suggest joining an extremist group.
>>
Just hang yourself pussy. Belt and a doorknob is all you need.
>>
>>28261933
If you take a bottle of Tylenol you will pass out. Then you'll wake up later and feel awful. This will be your liver dying, and there is no coming back from it. At this point you will realize what a horrible mistake you've made, but there is nothing to be done about it. You'll be dead within a day.
>>
Worst case scenario you don't die.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.